Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2016
|Home||Application Form||Selection Procedure||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA 2016
The MCA Information Brochure 2016 covers admissions to the 3 year ( 6 semester ) full-time Master in Computer Applications ( MCA ) program 2016 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, and its Extension Centres at Jaipur, Lalpur and Noida. The program will commence in July 2016.
BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST/ PwD ) marks in average of all subjects in Class 10.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average of all subjects in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination. The candidates must have passed in Mathematics / Computer Science as one of the subject in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have one of following qualifications: a) Bachelor of Computer Applications ( BCA ), or b) B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or c ) B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- Candidates with above mentioned qualifications (item-4) must have minimum 60% (55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in all subjects in which candidate has appeared.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Honours must have minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST/ PwD ) marks in average in their Honours subject.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2016 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent ( as per item 5 or 6 above ) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of reporting for the documents verification cum admission such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that: a) by 30 June 2016, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree. b) (s)/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent ( as per item (5 or 6) above ), based on latest available grades / marks. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item (5 or 6) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31 October 2016. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programs are eligible only if (a) the programs are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 60% marks in average ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) calculated as per item (5 or 6 ) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application. [ Appearing candidate in distance learning programs, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply ].
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence ( http://www.edcil.co.in ), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU ( website http://www.aiuweb.org ).
- In case any Board / University awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board / University. In case a University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- At any level of the studies [ class X, class XII or graduation ], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board / University
BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Exam Pattern
The MCA 2016 Online Entrance Test shall comprise of 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours. Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices out of which only one is correct. A candidate must select only the correct answer to score full marks. For each correct answer a candidate will earn 4 marks. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted. If a question has not been attempted no credit will be given. The questions will be distributed into various areas as follows and the detailed syllabus is given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions|
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
BIT MESRA 2017 Navigation : BIT Mesra MCA Counselling 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Results 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Syllabus 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Selection Procedure 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Application Form 2016, Birla Institute of Technology - BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
BIT MESRA Related : BIT MCA 2016 Entrance Exam, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Exam Date, BIT Mesra 2016 Entrance Dates, Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2016, BIT 2016 MCA Online Entrance Exam, BIT Mesra Ranchi 2016 MCA Notification, BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Eligibility Criteria, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Qualifications, BIT Mesra MCA Eligibility 2016, BIT MCA 2016 Exam Schedule, BIT Mesra Ranchi 2016 MCA Admission, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Examination, BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Entrance Test Dates, BIT 2016 MCA Online Test Dates, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Admission Dates, BIT MCA 2016 Marks Eligibility, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Online Exam Details, BIT 2016 MCA Exam Qualifying Criteria, When BIT Mesra Ranchi 2016 MCA Entrance Exam, BIT 2016 MCA Online Examination, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Information Brochure, BIT MCA 2016 Prospectus, Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi 2016 MCA Entrance Exam,
Home Application Form Selection Procedure Syllabus Results Counselling Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA 2016 The MCA Information Brochure 2016 covers admissions to the 3 year ( 6 semester ) full-time Master in Computer Applications ( MCA ) … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : bit mesra : Leave a response for birla institute of technology – bit mesra mca entrance exam 2016 by shanmugapriya