Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2014
BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Entrance Exam
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,
Jharkhand – 835 215,
PABX : + 91 651 2275444 / 2275896,
Fax : 0651 2275401,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.bitmesra.ac.in.
Birla Institute of Technology ( BIT ), Mesra, Ranchi, invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 3 Year ( 6 Semester ) Full Time MCA Program, through BIT Mesra MCA Online Test 2014 and its Extension Centres at Allahabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida.
BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Online Exam Date
|BIT Mesra MCA Online Entrance Exam Date 2014 : 31st May, 2014 & 1st June, 2014 ( Saturday & Sunday )|
BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average of all subjects in Class 10.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average of all subjects in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination. The candidates must have passed in Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practices as one of the subject in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [ Class 12 or equivalent ] ( 10+2+3 system ).
- Candidates must have one of following qualifications :
- Bachelor of Computer Applications ( BCA ), or
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or
- B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
- Candidates of B.Sc. Honours must have minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average in their Honours subject. Candidates of BCA and other graduate courses must have minimum 60% ( 55% for SC / ST / PwD ) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in All subjects in which candidate has appeared.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2014 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the program provisionally.
At the time of the document verification cum admission such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that :
- By 30th June, 2014, He / She they will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his / her Bachelor’s degree.
- He / She has obtained requisite marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades / marks.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item ( 5 ) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31st October, 2014. Non – fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance – learning programs are eligible only if
- The programs are recognized by the DEC – IGNOU,
- They have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 50% marks in average ( 45% for SC / ST ) calculated as per item ( 5 ) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence ( http://www.edcil.co.in ), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU website ( http://www.aiuweb.org. )
- In case any Board / University awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board / University. In case a University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- At any level of the studies [ class X, class XII or graduation ], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board / University.
BIT MESRA 2014 Navigation : BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Counselling, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Results, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Selection Procedure , BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Application Form , BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Entrance Exam , BIT Mesra MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
BIT MESRA Related : BIT MCA 2014 Entrance Exam, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Exam Date, BIT Mesra 2014 Entrance Dates, Birla Institute of Technology – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2014, BIT 2014 MCA Online Entrance Exam, BIT Mesra Ranchi 2014 MCA Notification, BIT Mesra MCA 2014 Eligibility Criteria, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Qualifications, BIT Mesra MCA 2014 Eligibility Details, BIT MCA 2014 Exam Schedule, BIT Mesra Ranchi 2014 MCA Admission, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Examination, BIT Mesra MCA 2014 Entrance Test Dates, BIT 2014 MCA Online Test Dates, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Admission Dates, BIT MCA 2014 Marks Eligibility, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Online Exam Details, BIT 2014 MCA Exam Qualifying Criteria, When BIT Mesra Ranchi 2014 MCA Entrance Exam, BIT 2014 MCA Online Examination, BIT Mesra 2014 MCA Brochure, BIT MCA 2014 Prospectus, Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi 2014 MCA Entrance Exam,
BIT MCA Exam Date 2014 – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam Date 2014 – BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2014 – BIT MCA Notification 2014 – BIT Eligibility for MCA 2014 – BIT Mesra Ranchi MCA Question Papers – BIT Mesra MCA Question Bank – BIT Mesra Question Papers – BIT Question Papers – BIT Question Bank – BIT Question Papers Download.
Posted In mca entrance exam : bit mesra : Leave a response for birla institute of technology – bit mesra mca entrance exam 2014 by suganya