|Home||Entrance Exam||Selection Procedure||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
BIT Mesra MCA Application Form 2018
How to Apply
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else.
- To apply for the MCA programme 2018, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online [ link available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in ]. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect ( any nationalized bank ) of 2,500/- ( General / OBC candidates ) and 1,500/- ( for SC / ST candidates ). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Send a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures ( see List of Enclosures ) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier means by which sender may track its movement on internet ) to reach the office of
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi – 835215,
- Write “Application for MCA-2018 on top of the envelope”.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- You may opt multiple choice of place for study ( campus ) at BIT Jaipur, BIT Lalpur, BIT Mesra and BIT Noida Campuses, in order of your preference. Please do not make any corrections or add any preference of Campus by hand on the printout of the form, as these will not be saved to the database.
- Please do not print a blank form and fill it by hand as this will not be accepted.
Note : Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
BIT Mesra MCA 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards will be issued to all eligible candidates whose properly completed application forms have been received within the stipulated time at the office of the Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination, BIT Mesra, Ranchi. Candidates will be allotted a Test Center, date and time slot for the Test, as above. The Institute will try to allot the Test Center and date as per candidates’ preference as far as possible. However, the Institute reserves the right to shift candidates to an alternative Test Center / date, based on the number of candidates for a given Test Center / Test Center capacity.
The candidates should download their admit cards from the Institute website on or after 26th May, 2018. If a candidate is unable to download the admit card, candidates may contact the Admissions Office at BIT Mesra, Ranchi by telephone or fax. The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a punishable offence under law. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the Test without a valid admit card. The admit card will be required to be produced at the time of admission also. Therefore, all candidates are required to preserve the admit card until the admission process is complete. At the end of the online test, the score obtained by the candidates will be flashed on the computer screen.
The invigilators will note the same on scribble pad and issue the same to the candidate and retain a copy for the Institute. Candidates should visit our Institute website http://www.bitmesra.ac.in periodically for any updates or any other matter related to the Online Entrance Test.
- The Institute reserves the right not to conduct the Test at a particular Center, if the number of candidates for that Center is less than a certain minimum.
- Once a Test Center is allotted to a candidate, it will not be changed under any circumstances.
BIT Mesra MCA 2018 Important Dates
|1||Filling of online form commences from||1st March, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of online application||30th April, 2018|
|3||Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with required enclosures at BIT Mesra, Ranchi||11th May, 2018|
|4||Admit card release date||26th May, 2018|
|5||Date for online Entrance Test||3rd June, 2018
( Sunday )
|6||Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List along with complete merit list on the Institute website / Notice Boards||15th June, 2018|
|7||Classes will commence from the Campuses||2nd / 3rd week of July, 2018|