|BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Entrance Exam announced. Counselling Details will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
BIT Mesra 2021 MCA Counselling
- Based on the choices given in their BIT Mesra forms, the list of candidates for each Centre will be notified on our BIT Mesra website ( www.bitmesra.ac.in ) and updated regularly. Each BIT Mesra Centre will shortlist candidates for BIT counselling on the basis of their performance in the BIT Mesra MCA Online Entrance Test, provided they have applied for that Centre, and fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the preceding pages and our advertisement / notifications on our BIT Mesra Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
- BIT Mesra Counselling schedules for each BIT Mesra Centre, based on these scores, will be displayed by Third Week of June, 2021 on the Institute website and Notice Boards at Mesra and concerned BIT Mesra Extension Centres only. No separate intimation will be sent to candidates.
BIT Mesra 2021 MCA Counselling Documents
Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of BIT counselling 2021, as well as one set of photocopies :
- Pass Certificate of Class 10 ( as proof of age )
- Mark sheet of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Mark sheets of Graduation for graduates
- Mark sheets up to pre – final year for candidates graduating in 2021. They must also bring a certificate from the Principal of Institute stating that :
- By June, 2021, they will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his / her Bachelor’s degree.
- (s) / he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programs must carry proof of pass certificate in addition to mark sheets of graduation
- BIT Mesra Admit Card for the MCA 2021 Online Entrance Test
- BIT Mesra Score Card of the MCA 2021 Online Entrance Test
- Caste certificate / special category certificate ( if applicable ), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories mentioned [ Person with Disability ( PwD ) / Ward of BIT Employee ] must provide photocopy of certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification : ( Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable ).
They should also carry a photocopy of their duly completed online form.
Documents Required for BIT Mesra 2021 MCA Admission
Provisionally selected candidates will be required to submit all the above documents in original at the time of BIT Mesra 2021 Admission along with the requisite fees.
Provisionally selected candidates appearing for final examinations in 2016 will be required to sign an undertaking at the time of admission on Non – Judicial Stamp Paper of ₹ 20/- to the effect that if they fail to obtain the requisite marks in their qualifying examination ( graduation ) their admission will be cancelled. The deadline for submission of the marksheet / degree certificate is October, 2021, failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.