CENTAC 2021 Counselling for MCA Admission
- The CENTAC 2021 MCA Admission is based on the merit, category of the candidates, and availability of vacancies at the time of counselling. All admissions made by CENTAC MCA are provisional and subject to the approval of Pondicherry University.
- The candidates who have been offered admission to a particular college should report to the college on or before the due date to be mentioned by the CENTAC MCA in the provisional admission order, failing which they will forfeit the right of admission.
- At any time if the respective college authorities found that admission has been offered based on false, incorrect, relevant facts suppressed with regard to educational qualification or quota, the CENTAC 2021 MCA Admission shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidates shall have no cause for grievance.
CENTAC MCA 2021 Counselling Date & Time
- Candidates shall be called for counselling as per their merits. Candidates to be called for counselling shall be intimated through call letters or a public notification in newspapers and in the Pondicherry Engineering College website ( www.pec.edu ).
- No change of date / time of counselling is allowed. CENTAC MCA 2018 will not be responsible for postal delay, if any, and non – delivery of counselling intimation whatever reason thereto.
- Candidates who do not attend the counselling in the specified date and time have to forego the claim for admission. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the CENTAC 2021 Counselling on the indicated date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent date and time during the counselling period with prior permission of The Convenor, CENTAC MCA 2018.
- But, the candidate can only opt for the seat available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per his / her original rank. In any case, counselling will not be done in the absence of candidates.
- Unfilled seats and vacancies arising out of the dropouts of already admitted candidates will be filled up during the subsequent counsellings. Details of such vacancies will be notified on the notice board and will also be made available in the Pondicherry Engineering College website ( www.pec.edu ) updated periodically. Individual intimation will not be sent to candidates for the Counselling for seats arising due to vacancies due to the reasons as mentioned.
- No communication shall be sent to candidates who are not eligible for counselling and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
CENTAC 2021 MCA Counselling Document Verification
- Candidates called for CENTAC MCA 2018 Counselling shall be required to submit all the documents in original for verification at the time of counselling. Candidates who fail to produce the required documents in original, shall not be counselled. However, if a candidate has deposited the original certificates to an institution where he / she has already been admitted, a letter to that effect issued by the Head of the institution should be produced. Only in that case, attested / true copy of certificates will be accepted for verification.
- The original documents submitted by the candidates to be admitted, shall be returned only after verifying with the respective Universities and hence the candidates are advised to take enough number of photocopies of the documents before submitting the originals for verification during counselling.
CENTAC 2021 MCA Counselling Fee
- A counselling fee of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 500/- for SC / ST ) will be collected from each candidate. Candidates will forfeit the CENTAC 2018 Counselling Fee of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 500/- for SC / ST candidates ) only on selection of seat in the first counselling. However, in subsequent counselling( s ) a non – refundable counselling fee of ₹ 800/- ( for SC / ST candidates ₹ 400/- ) shall be collected irrespective of selection of seat.
- The CENTAC 2021 MCA Counselling fee should be in the form of ‘Demand Draft’ drawn in favour of “The Convenor, CENTAC-PG”, payable at Puducherry. Payment by cheques, postal orders, money orders and Cash will not be accepted. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counselling without the prescribed counselling fee.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.