Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam 2019
Delhi University ( DU ) Department of Computer Science invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Courses through DU Entrance Test for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
DU MCA Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor degree ( 10+2+3 Scheme ) from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences ( Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research ) under annual mode / atleast two papers in Mathematics Science ( Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research ) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
- Candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate.
As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the under-graduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India ( MCI ), All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ), Bar Council of India ( BCI ), National Council of Teacher Education ( NCTE ), Dental Council of India ( DCI ), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
The Departments / Colleges of the University may advise the candidates concerned, wherever necessary, to get recognition / equivalence of their degrees / diplomas / certificates authenticated from the Association of Indian Universities / University Grants Commission / AICTE / Council of Boards of School Education in India ( COBSE ) on his own for the purpose of admission in the Department / College. Further, the cases of equivalence of degrees / certificates / diploma may then be put up before the University Authorities for further consideration and confirmation. However, the Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees already recognized / equated by the University may not be referred for further verification.
To more about Delhi University MCA Eligibility Criteria Click Here
DU MCA Seats 2019
DU MCA Exam Centres 2019
The Delhi University MCA Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities
- Delhi (NCR)
DU MCA Mode of Admission 2019
There are two modes of admission for postgraduate courses
i. Merit or Direct : 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
ii. Entrance : Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview / Group Discussion, if any.
DU MCA Application Form 2019
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate ( PG ) / Master’s courses are required to register online.
- Delhi University 2019 MCA Application Form is available in the university website : www.du.ac.in
Registration fee ( non-refundable ) for the entrance examination is the following
- SC / ST and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) : 250/-
- For all other categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) : 500/-
To more about Delhi University MCA Application Form Click Here
DU MCA Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available after 07th June, 2019 ( closing date of online registration ). Please visit the PG admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc
Delhi University MCA Syllabus 2019
Delhi University Entrance Test shall have the following components : Mathematical Ability, Computer Science, Logical Reasoning and English Comprehension.
- Mathematics : Mathematics at the level of BSc program of the University of Delhi.
- Computer Science : Introduction to Computer organization including data representation, Boolean circuits and their simplification, basics of combinational circuits; C – programming : Data types including user defined data types, constants and variables, operators and expressions, control structures. Modularity : use of functions, scope, arrays.
- Logical ability & English Comprehension : Problem – solving using basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis.
- English Comprehension : Correct usage of English Language and Reading comprehension.
To more about Delhi University MCA Syllabus Click Here
Delhi University MCA Results 2019
Delhi University MCA Exam Date
Delhi University MCA 2019 Entrance Exam was conducted on 17th June, 2019 to 21st June, 2019.
Delhi University MCA Result Date
Delhi University Entrance Exam 2019 MCA Result has been declared
To more about Delhi University MCA Results Click Here
DU MCA Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date for online Registration||18th May, 2018|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||07th June, 2018|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations||17th June, 2018 - 21st June, 2018|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||23rd June, 2018 - 27th June, 2018|
|6||Group Discussion / Interview, if any||27th June, 2018 - 02nd July, 2018|
|6||First Admission list||04th July, 2018|
|5||Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates**)||04th July, 2018 to 07th July, 2018 fee payment upto 12pm of 07th July, 2018|
|6||Commencement of classes||20th July, 2018|
1st Floor, New Academic Block, University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110 007, India.
Telephone No. : 011-27666756,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.du.ac.in.