TS ICET 2019 Entrance Exam
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test ( TSICET ) invites admission Application for MBA and MCA programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Applications are invited for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test ( TSICET 2019 ) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses ( full time / part-time / evening / distance mode ) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019 – 2020 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal ( as per G.O.Ms. No. 25, dated: 19th March, 2004; G.O.Ms.No.108 dated 30th July, 2005; and G.O.Ms. No.66, dated 15th July, 2011 G.O. Ms. No. 5, dated 2nd August, 2014; G.O. Ms. No. 7, dated 5th August, 2014; and G.O. Ms. No. 33 dated 31st December, 2014 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University ( PJSAU )
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University ( BRAOU )
- JNT University, Hyderabad ( JNTU-H )
- Kakatiya University ( KU )
- Mahatma Gandhi University ( MGU )
- Osmania University ( OU )
- Palamur University ( PU )
- Satavahana University ( SU )
- Telangana University ( TU )
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date ( as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19th March, 2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3rd July, 2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30th July, 2005 and its amendments ).
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission-
- For MBA :Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC / DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET 2018
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET 2018 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC / ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for part – time evening distance mode )
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
TS ICET 2019 Exam pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration of Test|
|Section - A : Analytical Ability||21 / 2 hours ( 150 Minutes )|
|( i ) Data Sufficiency||20|
|( ii ) Problem Solving||55|
|Section - B : Mathematical Ability|
|( i ) Arithmetical Ability||35|
|( ii ) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|( iii ) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section - C : Communication Ability|
|( i ) Vocabulary||10|
|( ii ) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|( iii ) Functional Grammar||15|
|( iv ) Reading Comprehension||15|
TS ICET 2019 Online Application Form
- TSICET 2019 Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE mode. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online Centers / Citizen Service Centers,
- e – Seva Centers in T.S. and also through payment gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card ).
- For SC / ST Candidates : 450 / –
- For Other Candidates : 650 / –
To know more about Application Form Click Here
TS ICET 2019 Exam Centres
The TS ICET 2019 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Test Centers in Telangana State.
- This is only a Notification and not a prospectus.
- For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers etc., visit: http://icet.tsche.ac.in, www.kakatiya.ac.in, www.tsche.ac.in.
To know more about Exam Centres Click Here
TSICET 2019 Syllabus
- Section – A Analytical Ability : ( 75 Questions )
- Section – B Mathematical Ability : ( 75 Questions – 75 Marks )
- Section – C Communication Ability : ( 50 Questions – 50 Marks )
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
TS ICET MBA MCA 2019 Results
TS ICET MBA MCA 2019 Result Date
TS ICET MBA MCA 2019 Result Date : TS ICET MBA MCA 2018 Results has been declared
To know more about Results Click Here
TS ICET 2019 Counselling
The qualified candidates of TS ICET 2019 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers ( HLCs ) Whose list will be placed in website : icet.tsche.ac.in on June, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
ICET 2019 Web Based Counselling
ICET Certificate verification and Option Exercise for Web Based MBA MCA Counselling 2019
The qualified candidates of ICET 2019 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the 36 Help Line Centers ( HLCs ) as per the schedule given under.
1. ICET 2019 Counselling Eligibility : Candidates who secured 50% ( For OC ) and 45% ( SC / ST / BC ) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
2. Certificates to be produced by all candidates : All original certificates like ICET 2019 Hall Ticket, Rank Card, Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate, Intermediate Marks Memo, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IX to Degree Study Certificates, Income Certificate issued after 1st January, 2018 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Certificates to be produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority Candidates : PH – Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer ( In case of Ex – Service men ) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
4. Minorities : SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo – Indian : A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
5. ICET 2019 Fee to be Paid : ( At the Time of Certificate Verification )
- Processing Fee : 600/- ( OC / BC ), 300/- ( SC / ST ).
- Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be available on the website : icet.tsche.ac.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
A. ICET 2019 Centralized Certificate Verification ( for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian ) only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
*PH – ( V ) – Visually Handicapped, ( H ) – Hearing impaired Handicapped, ( O ) – Orthopedically handicapped, NCC – National Cadet Cops; Sporta – Sports & Games; CAP – Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. Candidates to visit the website icet.tsche.ac.in rules for admission under CAP / NCC / Sports and for priorities.
B. Decentralised Certificate Verification ( for SC / ST / BC / OC / Minority )
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC / SC / BC / Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only as indicated ( For details visit website : icet.tsche.ac.in )
Candidates can change the frozen options once again if they so desire, on Third Week of June, 2019 ( From Rank 1 to Last++ ) from any Internet Centre and this is the final opportunity for changing the options and options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website : icet.tsche.ac.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
ICET 2019 Allotment
- Allotments will be placed in Website icet.tsche.ac.in on Third Week of June, 2019 after 6.00 PM.
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank / Indian Bank.
- Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
- Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
TS ICET 2019 Important Dates
|1||Notification Date TSICET 2018.||22nd February, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|2||Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||06th March, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|3||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||30th April, 2018 ( Monday )|
|4||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 500/- (i.e., Application Fee + 500 )||05th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|5||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 2,000/- ( i.e., Application Fee + 2000 )||10th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|6||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/- ( i.e., Application Fee + 5000 )||14th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|7||Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/- ( i.e., Application Fee + 10,000 )||19th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|8||Start of Downloading of TSICET 2018 Hall Tickets.||07th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|9||Date of TSICET 2018 Examination.||23rd and 24th May, 2018 ( Wednesday & Thursday )|
|10||Announcement of Preliminary Key.||27th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|11||Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key.||04th June, 2018 ( Monday )|
|12||Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results.||06th June, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
University College of Commerce and Business Management,
Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri,
Warangal – 506 009. Telangana State.
Telephone No : 0870-2438088
Fax No : 0870-2458088
Email : email@example.com
Website : icet.tsche.ac.in