ICET Eligibility Criteria 2014
ICET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local / non – local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission.
- ICET Exam Eligibility for MBA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination.
- ICET Entrance Exam for MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years durationwith at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible
to appear for ICET 2014.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in ICET 2014 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate :
- Appears for ICET 2014 Counselling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for distance mode ).
- Satisfies all the ICET 2014 Eligibility Conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
ICET 2014 Exam Pattern
|Section - A : Analytical Ability|
|( i ) Data Sufficiency||20|
|( ii ) Problem Solving||55|
|Section - B : Mathematical Ability|
|( i ) Arithmatical Ability||35|
|( ii ) Algebrical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|( iii ) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section - C : Communication Ability|
|( i ) Vocabulary||10|
|( ii ) Business and Computer Technology||10|
|( iii ) Function Grammar||15|
|( iv ) Reading Comprehension||15|
ICET 2014 Navigation : ICET 2014 Preparation Tips, ICET 2014 Counselling, ICET 2014 Results, ICET 2014 Syllabus, ICET 2014 Exam Centres, ICET 2014 Application Form Availability , ICET 2014 Application Form, ICET 2014 Eligibility, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam , ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2014 Eligibility, ICET 2014 Eligibility Criteria, ICET 2014 MCA Eligibility, ICET Eligibility Criteria 2014, ICET MBA 2014 Eligibility, ICET 2014 Eligibility Conditions, ICET 2014 Eligibility Details, ICET 2014 Educational Qualifications, ICET 2014 Age Limit, ICET 2014 Exam Pattern, APSCHE ICET 2014 Exam Qualifications, ICET 2014 MCA Qualifying Criteria, ICET 2014 Eligibility Marks, ICET 2014 Admission Eligibility, ICET 2014 MBA MCA Eligibility, ICET 2014 Exam Scheme, ICET MCA 2014 Test Eligibility, ICET 2014 Qualifying Marks, ICET MBA MCA 2014 Eligibility, AP ICET 2014 Question Paper Pattern, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam Eligibility, ICET MCA 2014 Test Pattern, ICET 2014 Total Marks, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam Pattern, ICET 2014 MCA Study Material, Integrated Common Entrance Test 2014 Eligibility,
ICET Eligibility 2014 – ICET MBA MCA Eligibility 2014 – ICET Eligibility Criteria 2014 – ICET Exam Pattern 2014 – ICET Exam Pattern Details 2014 – ICET MBA MCA Question Papers – AP ICET Exam Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Bank – ICET MBA MCA Exam Question Bank.
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet eligibility criteria 2014 by suganya