ICET Eligibility Criteria 2015
|ICET 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
ICET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local / non – local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission.
- ICET Exam Eligibility for MBA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination.
- ICET Entrance Exam for MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years durationwith at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of reserved categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible
to appear for ICET 2015.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in ICET 2015 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate :
- Appears for ICET 2015 Counselling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for distance mode ).
- Satisfies all the ICET 2015 Eligibility Conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
ICET 2015 Exam Pattern
|Section - A : Analytical Ability|
|( i ) Data Sufficiency||20|
|( ii ) Problem Solving||55|
|Section - B : Mathematical Ability|
|( i ) Arithmatical Ability||35|
|( ii ) Algebrical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|( iii ) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section - C : Communication Ability|
|( i ) Vocabulary||10|
|( ii ) Business and Computer Technology||10|
|( iii ) Function Grammar||15|
|( iv ) Reading Comprehension||15|
ICET 2015 Navigation : ICET 2015 Preparation Tips, ICET 2015 Counselling, ICET 2015 Results, ICET 2015 Syllabus, ICET 2015 Exam Centres, ICET 2015 Application Form Availability, ICET 2015 Application Form, ICET 2015 Eligibility, ICET 2015 Entrance Exam, ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2015 Eligibility, ICET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, ICET 2015 MCA Eligibility, ICET Eligibility Criteria 2015, ICET MBA 2015 Eligibility, ICET 2015 Eligibility Conditions, ICET 2015 Eligibility Details, ICET 2015 Educational Qualifications, ICET 2015 Age Limit, ICET 2015 Exam Pattern, APSCHE ICET 2015 Exam Qualifications, ICET 2015 MCA Qualifying Criteria, ICET 2015 Eligibility Marks, ICET 2015 Admission Eligibility, ICET 2015 MBA MCA Eligibility, ICET 2015 Exam Scheme, ICET MCA 2015 Test Eligibility, ICET 2015 Qualifying Marks, ICET MBA MCA 2015 Eligibility, AP ICET 2015 Question Paper Pattern, ICET 2015 Entrance Exam Eligibility, ICET MCA 2015 Test Pattern, ICET 2015 Total Marks, ICET 2015 Entrance Exam Pattern, ICET 2015 MCA Study Material, Integrated Common Entrance Test 2015 Eligibility,
ICET Eligibility 2015 – ICET MBA MCA Eligibility 2015 – ICET Eligibility Criteria 2015 – ICET Exam Pattern 2015 – ICET Exam Pattern Details 2015 – ICET MBA MCA Question Papers – AP ICET Exam Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Bank – ICET MBA MCA Exam Question Bank.
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet eligibility criteria 2015 by swathi