ICET Eligibility 2013
ICET 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local / non – local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions ( Regulations of Admission ) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission.
- ICET Exam Eligibility for MBA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration.
- ICET Entrance Exam for MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2013 – 2014, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stipulating 50% ( 45% for reserved categories ) of marks at the qualifying examination with mathematics at 10+2 levels.
- Candidates shall fulfill the ICET 2013 Eligibility Criteria laid down in relevant GOs at the time of admissions.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET 2013.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in ICET 2013 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC / ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA / MCA course unless the candidate :
- Appears for ICET 2013 Counseling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned ( for distance mode ).
- Satisfies all the ICET 2013 Eligibility Conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
ICET 2013 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Duration of Test||No.of Questions|
|Section - A : Analytical Ability|
|( i ) Data Sufficiency||2 1/2 Hours ( 150 minutes )||20|
|( ii ) Problem Solving||55|
|Section - B : Mathematical Ability|
|( i ) Arithmatical Ability||2 1/2 Hours ( 150 minutes )||35|
|( ii ) Algebrical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|( iii ) Statistical Ability||10|
|Section - C : Communication Ability|
|( i ) Vocabulary||2 1/2 Hours ( 150 minutes )||10|
|( ii ) Business and Computer Technology||10|
|( iii ) Function Grammar||15|
|( iv ) Reading Comprehension||15|
ICET 2014 Navigation : ICET 2013 Preparation Tips, ICET 2013 Counselling, ICET 2013 Results, ICET 2013 Syllabus, ICET 2013 Exam Centres, ICET 2013 Application Form Availability , ICET 2013 Application Form, ICET 2013 Eligibility, ICET 2013 Exam Date, ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2013 Eligibility, ICET 2013 Eligibility Details, ICET 2013 MCA Eligibility, ICET Eligibility 2013, ICET MBA 2013 Eligibility, ICET 2013 Eligibility Conditions, ICET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, ICET 2013 MBA MCA Eligibility, ICET 2013 Age Limit, ICET 2013 Exam Qualifications, ICET 2013 Exam Pattern, ICET 2013 Eligibility Marks, ICET 2013 MCA Admission Eligibility, ICET 2013 Educational Qualifications, ICET MCA 2013 Test Eligibility, ICET 2013 Qualifying Marks, ICET 2013 Exam Scheme, ICET MBA MCA 2013 Eligibility, ICET 2013 Question Paper Pattern, ICET 2013 Entrance Exam Eligibility, ICET MCA 2013 Test Pattern, ICET 2013 Total Marks, ICET 2013 Eligibility Criteria for MCA, ICET 2013 Entrance Exam Pattern, Integrated Common Entrance Test 2013 Eligibility,
ICET Eligibility 2013 – ICET MBA MCA Eligibility 2013 – ICET Eligibility Criteria 2013 – ICET Exam Pattern 2013 – ICET Exam Pattern Details 2013 – ICET MBA MCA Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Bank – ICET MBA MCA Exam Question Bank.
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet eligibility 2013 by suganya