ICET Syllabus 2014
ICET 2014 Syllabus
1. ICET 2014 Section – A Syllabus
Analytical Ability : ( 75 Questions )
I. Data Sufficiency : ( 20 Questions – 20 Marks )
- A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice ( 1 ) is the correct answer.
- If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question the choice. ( 2 ) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice ( 3 ) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice ( 4 ) is the correct answer.
II. Problem Solving : ( 55 Questions – 55 Marks )
- Sequences and Series ( 25 questions – 25 marks ) Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
2. ICET 2014 Section – B Syllabus
Mathematical Ability : ( 75 Questions – 75 Marks )
I. Arithmetical Ability : ( 35 questions – 35 marks )
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability : ( 30 questions – 30 marks )
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies – Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, ( 00, 300, 450, 600, 900, 1800 ) : Trigonometric identities : sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry – distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability : ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
3. ICET 2014 Section – C Syllabus
Communication Ability : ( 50 Questions – 50 Marks )
I.Objectives of the Test :
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to the following details :
- Identify vocabulary used in the day – to – day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day – to – day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts ( letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc. ).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
- Part 1 : Vocabulary ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
- Part 2 : Business and Computer terminology ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
- Part 3 : Functional Grammar ( 15 questions – 15 marks )
- Part 4 : Reading Comprehension ( 15 questions – 15 marks )
ICET 2014 Navigation : ICET 2014 Preparation Tips, ICET 2014 Counselling, ICET 2014 Results, ICET 2014 Syllabus, ICET 2014 Exam Centres, ICET 2014 Application Form Availability , ICET 2014 Application Form, ICET 2014 Eligibility, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam , ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2014 Syllabus, ICET 2014 Syllabus Details, ICET 2014 Syllabus Material, ICET Syllabus 2014, ICET 2014 Syllabus Download, ICET 2014 MCA Syllabus, AP ICET 2014 Syllabus Portions, ICET 2014 Syllabus for MBA, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam Syllabus, ICET 2014 Study Material, APSCHE ICET 2014 Admission Syllabus, ICET 2014 Syllabus Marking Scheme, ICET 2014 Analytical Ability Syllabus, ICET 2014 Syllabus Curriculum, ICET 2014 Examination Syllabus, ICET 2014 Entrance Test Syllabus, Syllabus for ICET Exam 2014, ICET 2014 Mathematical Ability Syllabus, AP ICET 2014 Syllabus Information, ICET 2014 Detailed Syllabus, ICET 2014 MBA MCA Syllabus, ICET 2014 Academic Syllabus, APSCHE ICET 2014 Test Syllabus, Integrated Common Entrance Test 2014 Syllabus,
ICET MCA Syllabus 2014 – ICET Syllabus 2014 – APSCHE ICET MBA MCA Syllabus 2014 – ICET 2014 Syllabus – ICET Exam Syllabus 2014 – ICET Entrance Syllabus 2014 – AP ICET Question Papers – ICET Question Bank – ICET Question Papers Download.
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet syllabus 2014 by suganya