TS ICET Syllabus 2017
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centres||Counselling||Results|
TS ICET 2017 Syllabus
Integrated Common Entrance Test ( ICET ) 2017 consist of following syllabus details :
Section – A Analytical Ability : ( 75 Questions )
I. Data Sufficiency : ( 20 Questions – 20 Marks )
- A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice ( 1 ) is the correct answer.
- If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question the choice. ( 2 ) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice ( 3 ) is the correct answer.
- If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice ( 4 ) is the correct answer.
II. Problem Solving : ( 55 Questions – 55 Marks )
- Sequences and Series ( 25 questions – 25 marks ) Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems ( 10 questions – 10 marks ) Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section – B
Mathematical Ability : ( 75 Questions – 75 Marks )
I. Arithmetical Ability : ( 35 questions – 35 marks )
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability : ( 30 questions – 30 marks )
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies – Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, ( 00, 300, 450, 600, 900, 1800 ) : Trigonometric identities : sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry – distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability : ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section – C
Communication Ability : ( 50 Questions – 50 Marks )
I.Objectives of the Test :Candidates will be assessed on the ability to the following details :
- Identify vocabulary used in the day – to – day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day – to – day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts ( letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc. ).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
- Part 1 : Vocabulary ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
- Part 2 : Business and Computer terminology ( 10 questions – 10 marks )
- Part 3 : Functional Grammar ( 15 questions – 15 marks )
- Part 4 : Reading Comprehension ( 15 questions – 15 marks )
ICET 2017 Navigation : TS ICET Preparation Tips 2016, TS ICET Counselling 2017, TS ICET Results 2017, TS ICET Syllabus 2017, TS ICET Exam Centres 2017, TS ICET Application Form Availability 2017, TS ICET Application Form 2017, TS ICET Eligibility Criteria 2017, Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test - TS ICET Entrance Exam 2017, TS ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : TS ICET 2017 Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Details, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Material, TS ICET Syllabus 2017, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Download, TS ICET 2017 MBA MCA Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Portions, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus for MBA, TS ICET 2017 Entrance Exam Syllabus, TS ICET Study Material, TS ICET 2017 Admission Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Marking Scheme, TS ICET 2017 Analytical Ability Syllabus, TSICET 2017 Syllabus Curriculum, TS ICET 2017 Examination Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Entrance Test Syllabus, Syllabus for TS ICET Exam 2017, TS ICET 2017 Mathematical Ability Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Information, TS ICET 2017 Detailed Syllabus, TS ICET MBA MCA Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Academic Syllabus, TS ICET 2017 Test Syllabus, Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 Syllabus,
.. Home Entrance Exam Eligibility Application Form Exam Centres Counselling Results TS ICET 2017 Syllabus Integrated Common Entrance Test ( ICET ) 2017 consist of following syllabus details : Section – A Analytical Ability : ( 75 Questions ) I. … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for ts icet syllabus 2017 by nirmala