ICET Counselling 2013
Eligible Candidates of ICET 2013 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. ( Scratch card ) for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility ( Cafe / Home ) as per the schedule given below :
|28th September, 2013 & 29th September, 2013||1||Last ++|
All Help Line Centres will work from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM. List of Help Line Centres will be placed in the website : https://apicet.nic.in on 26th September, 2013.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers refer earlier Notification and website : https://apicet.nic.in.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
Allotments will be placed on the website on 30th September, 2013 after 6.00 PM. For vacancies and other details please visit : https://apicet.nic.in. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Candidates who have reported in the colleges shall also verify whether their joining is updated by college or not by following the link “View joining details” in the Candidates Login and alert the colleges accordingly.
Attention of Candidates :
1. It is informed the Final phase of Option entry for eligible candidates is on 28th September, 2013 and 29th September, 2013 and allotments will be placed 30th September, 2013.
2. The cut off date for reporting after final phase is 5th October, 2013 and you are advised to report on or before cut off date. The Convenor is not responsible if you are not reported in time.
3. The request for the re – allotment after Final phase i.e. for change of college or course once again will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. If any candidate wishes to cancel his provisional allotment after final phase, they are advised to approach the Help Line Centres where they have deposited Certificates along with Original Receipt of Certificates on or before 5th October, 2013.
5. Pending certificates like income certificate have to produce at respective Help Line centres before 5th October, 2013.
ICET 2013 Counselling
The qualified candidates of ICET 2013 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers ( HLCs ) Whose list will be placed in website : https://apicet.nic.in on 8th September, 2013 at 5.00 PM.
ICET 2013 Web Based Counselling
ICET Certificate verification and Option Exercise for Web Based MBA MCA Counselling 2013 :
The qualified candidates of ICET 2013 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the 36 Help Line Centers ( HLCs ) as per the schedule given under.
1. ICET 2013 Counselling Eligibility : Candidates who secured 50% ( For OC ) and 45% ( SC / ST / BC ) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
2. Certificates to be produced by all candidates : All original certificates like ICET 2013 Hall Ticket, Rank Card, Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate, Intermediate Marks Memo, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IX to Degree Study Certificates, Income Certificate issued after 1st January, 2013 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Certificates to be produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Sports / Minority Candidates : PH – Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer ( In case of Ex – Service men ) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
4. Minorities : SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
5. ICET 2013 Fee to be Paid : ( At the Time of Certificate Verification )
- Processing Fee : 600/- ( OC / BC ), 300/-( SC / ST ).
- Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be available on the website : http://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
A. ICET 2013 Centralised Certificate Verification ( for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian ) only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
|10th September, 2013||9.00 AM||PH ( V ), PH ( H )||1||Last|
|10.00 AM||SPORTS / CAP||1||30000|
|12.30 PM||SPORTS / CAP||30001||60000|
|11th September, 2013||9.00 AM||PH( O )||1||60000|
|12th September, 2013||9.00 AM||PH( O )||60001||Last|
|13th September, 2013||9.00 AM||CAP||60001||Last|
|14th September, 2013||9.00 AM||ANGLO - INDIAN||1||Last|
*PH – ( V ) – Visually Handicapped, ( H ) – Hearing impaired Handicapped, ( O ) – Orthopedically handicapped, NCC – National Cadet Cops; Sporta – Sports & Games; CAP – Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. Candidates to visit the website http://apicet.nic.in rules for admission under CAP / NCC / Sports and for priorities.
B. Decentralised Certificate Verification ( for SC / ST / BC / OC / Minority )
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC / SC / BC / Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only as indicated ( For details visit website : http://apicet.nic.in. )
Schedule for ICET 2013 Certificate Verification and Exercising Options for all locations : Reporting Time 9.00 AM on every day.
|Schedule for Certificate Verification from 9.00 AM||Schedule for Option Entry for all|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|10th September, 2013||1||20000||15th September, 2013 & 16th September, 2013||1||40000|
|11th September, 2013||20001||40000||17th September, 2013 & 18th September, 2013||40001||8000|
|12th September, 2013||40001||60000||19th September, 2013 & 20th September, 2013||80001||Last++|
|13th September, 2013||60001||80000||Change of Frozen Options Once again on 21st September, 2013||1||Last++|
|14th September, 2013||80001||100000|
|15th September, 2013||100001||Last++|
LAST ++ Means : Including not qualified / not appeared ICET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener and given ranks based on Qualifying Examination Marks.
Candidates can change the frozen options once again if they so desire, on 21st September, 2013 ( From Rank 1 to Last++ ) from any Internet Centre and this is the final opportunity for changing the options and options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website : http://apicet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
ICET 2013 Allotment
i. Allotments will be placed in Website http://apicet.nic.in on 23rd September, 2013 after 6.00 PM.
ii. Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
iii. Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
iv. Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank / Indian Bank.
v. Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
vi. Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.
ICET 2013 Counselling Help Line Centres
|Sl.No.||Name of the Help Line Centre||Place|
|1.||Dr. BR Ambedkar University||Srikakulam|
|2.||M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic||Vizianagaram
|3.||Government Polytechnic – Women||Kakinada
|4.||S.M.V.M. Polytechnic||Tanuku, W.G.District|
|5.||CSD Theresa college||Eluru, W.G.District|
|6.||Andhra Loyola College||Vijayawada, Krishna District|
|7.||SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College||Vijayawada, Krishna District|
|8.||Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
|9.||D.A. Government Polytechnic||Ongole, Prakasam District|
|10.||Government Polytechnic for Boys||Nellore|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Help Line Centre||Place|
|11.||Government Arts & Science Degree College||Chittoor|
|12.||S.V. Arts College, TTD Balaji nagar, Tirupati||Tirupati, Chittoor District|
|13.||Yogi Vemana University||Kadapa|
|14.||YSR Engineering College||Proddutur, Kadapa|
|18.||Government Polytechnic, Rudrampur||Rudrampur, Kothagudem, Khammam|
|19.||SR & BGNR Govt Degree College||Khammam|
|21.||University Arts & Science College||Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal|
|22.||Government polytechnic||Bellampally, Adilabad|
|24.||Government Polytechnic - Women||Medak|
|25.||Dr.BRAGMR for women Polytechnic||Karimnagar|
|26.||SRR Government Degree College||Karimnagar|
|27.||Government Inst.of Printing Technology||East Marredpally, Secunderabad|
|28.||Nizam College||Basheerbagh, Hyderabad|
|29.||Dr.BR Ambedkar Degree College||Baghlingampally, Hyderabad|
|31.||J.N.Government Polytechnic||Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|32.||Sanketika Vidya Bhavan||MasabTank, Hyderabad|
ICET 2013 Navigation : ICET 2013 Preparation Tips, ICET 2013 Counselling, ICET 2013 Results, ICET 2013 Syllabus, ICET 2013 Exam Centres, ICET 2013 Application Form Availability , ICET 2013 Application Form, ICET 2013 Eligibility, ICET 2013 Exam Date, ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2013 MCA Counselling, ICET 2013 Counselling Dates, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Details, ICET Counselling 2013, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Schedule, ICET 2013 Web Based Counselling, ICET 2013 Counselling Documents, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Fee, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Centre, ICET 2013 Web Counselling Details, ICET 2013 Counselling Eligibility, ICET 2013 Counselling Help Line Centres, AP ICET 2013 Online Counselling, ICET Andhra Pradesh 2013 Counselling Notification, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Status, When ICET 2013 Counselling, ICET 2013 Counselling Allotment, ICET 2013 Counselling Certificate Verification, ICET 2013 Online Counselling Dates, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Seats, ICET 2013 Entrance Exam Counselling, ICET 2013 Counselling Procedure, ICET 2013 Counselling for MCA, ICET 2013 MCA Counselling Venue, ICET 2013 Counselling Requirements, ICET 2013 Mock Counselling, ICET Andhra 2013 Admission Counselling, ICET 2013 Counselling Rounds, ICET 2013 MCA Rank Wise Counselling,
ICET Counselling 2013 – ICET Counselling Date 2013 – ICET MBA MCA Counselling Details 2013 – ICET MBA Counselling 2013 – ICET Counselling Schedule 2013 – ICET 2013 MCA Certificate Verification – ICET Andhra Pradesh 2013 Counselling Venue – ICET MBA MCA Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Papers – ICET Exam Question Bank – ICET MBA MCA Exam Question Bank.
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet counselling 2013 by suganya