ICET MCA Preparation Tips 2014
ICET MCA 2014 Preparation Tips
ICET Entrance Exam is conducted by Andhra University for the PG admissions of MBA and MCA. Many Universities are affiliated under Andhra University. Getting good score will help to place in any one of the best colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of ICET Exam 2014 : ICET is a Paper based Exam.
Number of Questions and Time duration : 200 questions with 2.30 hours.
ICET 2014 Question Pattern
i. Section A : Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency : 20 Questions
- Problem Solving : 55 Questions
ii. Section B : Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability : 35 Questions
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: 30 Questions
- Statistical Ability : 10 Questions
- Vocabulary : 10 Questions
- Business and Computer Terminology : 10 Questions
- Functional Grammar : 15 Questions
- Reading Comprehension : 15 Questions
Total : 200 Questions
ICET 2014 Preparation Methods
Test takers have to focus on the strong areas if the time is less. When they find more time to ICET Real Time, then they can work out on the weak areas also. Some topics will have more Weightage, so that they should analyze and study systematically. At least two mock tests have to be taken to set in with clock management skill. Mock test will be certainly simulating the real time in case of time Constraint, Question Pattern, etc., Try to attend the easiest section first which saves the test taker time a lot.
I. Section A : Problem solving & Data Sufficiency :
A. Data Sufficiency :
Each question consists of two data statements. You have to judge whether
- The first statement itself is sufficient to answer the question but the second is not sufficient or,
- The second statement itself is sufficient to answer the question but the first is not sufficient or,
- Both the statements put together answer the question but individually none are sufficient or,
- The statements are not sufficient even if they are combined.
The above four conditions will be the options A,B,C and D not necessarily in the same order. Thus one needs to read the instructions before answering these kinds of questions.
B. Problem Solving :
Sequences and Series :
- Number – Alphabet relation questions
- Numeric Patterns
- Odd One out
- Sequence or a Series
C. Data Analysis :
A Table or a Graph or a Bar diagram or a Pie Chart or a Venn Diagram or a Passage will be given to analyze. Questions will be asked based on the data.
D. Coding and Decoding problems, A code or code pattern will be given for. Questions will be asked based on the code. Test takers should decode the question with the help of code pattern.
E. Date, Time & Arrangement Problems : Questions will be based on Calendar, Clock, Blood relationships, Arrivals and Departures and schedules etc.
II. Section B :
Arithmetical, Algebraical, Geometrical and Statistical Abilities : All fundamental Mathematical Questions will be shot from the above headings.
III. Section C : Vocabulary, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary : Many words will be asked from advanced dictionaries
- Business and Computer Terminology : This includes business and Computer usage of English. This section mostly concentrates on the grammar part of the field.
- Functional Grammar : Grammatical uses, grammatical mistakes and sentence correction would be the most important segments
- Reading Comprehension : Totally 3 passages would be given from any novel, newspaper or poem. 5 questions should be answered from the passages
ICET Negative Marking : No Negative Markings.
Validity of ICET Score : The score validity of ICET is One Year.
ICET score accepting Colleges : Most of the Universities in Andhra Pradesh.
ICET 2014 Navigation : ICET 2014 Preparation Tips, ICET 2014 Counselling, ICET 2014 Results, ICET 2014 Syllabus, ICET 2014 Exam Centres, ICET 2014 Application Form Availability , ICET 2014 Application Form, ICET 2014 Eligibility, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam , ICET MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
ICET Related : ICET 2014 Preparation Tips, ICET 2014 MCA Preparations, ICET 2014 Preparation for MBA, ICET MCA Preparation Tips 2014, ICET 2014 Preparation Material, ICET 2014 Questions Pattern, ICET 2014 Preparation Methods, ICET 2014 Online Preparation, ICET 2014 Preparation Details, ICET 2014 Preparation Books, ICET 2014 Entrance Exam Duration, AP ICET 2014 Preparation Criteria, ICET 2014 Scores Validity, ICET MCA 2014 Admission Preparation, ICET 2014 Negative Markings, ICET 2014 Scores Accepting Colleges, ICET 2014 Preparation Guide, ICET 2014 Preparation Strategy, ICET 2014 Test Preparation, ICET 2014 Online Preparation Tips, ICET 2014 Exam Papers, APSCHE ICET 2014 Exam Guide, ICET MBA MCA 2014 Preparations, Integrated Common Entrance Test Preparation 2014,
Integrated Common Entrance Test 2014 – ICET MCA Preparation Tips 2014 – APSCHE ICET 2014 Question Pattern – ICET 2014 Preparation Methods – Data Sufficiency – Problem Solving
Posted In mca entrance exam : icet : Leave a response for icet mca preparation tips 2014 by suganya