Indian Institute of Technology 2018 Preparation Methods, IIT Joint Admission Test 2018 Preparation Strategy, IIT JAM 2018 Exam Total Marks, Validity of IIT JAM 2018 Scores, IIT JAM 2018 Examination Duration, IIT JAM 2018 List of Scores Accepting Colleges, IIT JAM 2018 Question Pattern, IIT JAM 2018 Entrance Exam Marking System, IIT JAM 2018 Method of Preparation, IIT JAM 2018 Cut Off Marks Percentile, IIT JAM 2018 Admission Test Papers, IIT JAM 2018 Test Papers, IIT JAM 2018 Exam Subjects, IIT JAM 2018 Total Marks, IIT JAM 2018 Question Paper Format
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Syllabus||Exam Centres|
|Admission Procedure||Application Form||Results||Counselling||Preparation Tips||Important Dates|
IIT Joint Admission Test 2018 Preparation Tips
IIT Joint Admission Test is conducted by IIT every year to admit many brilliant candidates to Postgraduate programs for different disciplines. IIT JAM is conducted for the admission of Integrated Ph.D., MSc, Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D, Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D, M.Sc.- Ph.D. dual degree, M.Sc.- M.Tech., M.Sc.- M.S.(Research) / Ph.D. dual degree and other post-Bachelor degree programmes.
Mode of IIT JAM Exam 2018 : JAM 2018 examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
Number of Questions and Time duration : 100 questions with 3 hrs time duration. 300 marks
IIT JAM Question Pattern 2018 : IIT JAM contains Math, Computer Knowledge, Analytical abilities and General Awareness sections. The maximum number of marks will be carried by the Math Section, followed by Computer ending with Analytical and General Awareness abilities.
What’s New in IIT JAM 2018
- IIT JAM 2018 Application Forms will NOT be sold through Banks.
- JAM 2018 Applications will be accepted only through an Online process.
- CA and GP Test Papers have been discontinued.
- Entry to the Programs which required a candidate to qualify in GP – Test Paper will be through PH.
- The Test Papers CY, GG, MA, MS and PH will consist of two parts, namely, Part – I and Part – II. Part – I will be Objective and Part – II will be Subjective. In each of the above Test Papers, a certain number of candidates will be short – listed based on the performance in Part – I. The Subjective part ( Part – II ) will be evaluated only for those short – listed candidates. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in both Part – I and Part – II.
IIT JAM 2018 Preparation Tips
- More of the questions would be from High school and higher secondary level of mathematics and finger tips formulae and theorem will assist the test taker to a greater extent to complete the section at the scheduled time.
- Basic knowledge about computers will be tested in Computer knowledge section will be added with the fundamentals of “C” Language.
- Simple questions will be always expected in Analytical and General awareness sections. Clear strategy, methodical preparations and time management skills are essential for cracking down IIT JAM successfully.
IIT JAM Negative Marking
1/3rd mark for each question will be deducted as a negative mark.
IIT JAM Scores validity : Valid for One Year.
IIT JAM Scores Accepting Institutes
All IITs accepts IIT JAM scores.