IMCAT MCA 2014 Application Form
Applicants can get IMCAT Application Form from the Admissions Office at ICFAI University, Uttarakhand by making the relevant payment towards the cost of prospectus and application from the following address :
The Admissions Officer,
Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town,
Dehradun – 248 197,
Phone : 0135 – 3246450 / 51,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iudehradun.edu.in.
Alternatively, applicants can download IMCAT Application Form from website, complete it and send it to the Admissions Officer along with the cost of Prospectus and Application ( DD in favor of “IUCF A / c IUD” payable at Dehradun, Uttarakhand ). IMCAT Prospectus and Application Material will be sent to such applicants.
- The students are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the IMCAT Application Form for Admission.
- IMCAT admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a punishable offence under law.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill IMCAT Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
Attested Copies of Certificates :
Students have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates ( Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer / Principal of the College ).
- Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- Marksheet / Certificate of Class XII / Degree Certificate ( as may be applicable ).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.