JNU MCA 2018, JNU University MCA, JNU MCA Admission, JNU MCA Entrance, JNU MCA Brochure, JNU MCA Entrance Exam, Jawaharlal Nehru University MCA Entrance Exam 2018, JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2018, JNU MCA Test Date, JNU MCA Entrance Test, JNU University MCA Entrance Exam, JNU MCA Date, JNU Delhi MCA Eligibility, JNU University MCA Eligibility, JNU MCA Eligibility, JNU MCA Qualification, JNU MCA 2018 Prospectus, JNU MCA Entrance Exam Marking Scheme, JNU MCA Exam Pattern, JNU 2018 MCA Educational Qualifications, JNU 2018 MCA Percentage Eligibility, JNU 2018 MCA Scholarships, JNU 2018 MCA Exam Scheme
|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Preparation Tips|
JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to ( Master in Computer Applications ) MCA Program through Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
JNU MCA Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.
- Students are admitted to the MCA program on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
JNU MCA Exam Pattern 2018
- The JNU 2018 MCA Question Paper for the entrance examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ).
- Class 10+2 / Graduate level Mathematics and Probability and General Aptitude and reasoning. About 80% questions will be from mathematics and Probability and about 20% questions from General Aptitude and reasoning.
JNU MCA Scholarships 2018
- Scholarships of the value of 600/- per month will be awarded during the fifth and sixth semesters to those students of MCA program who have met the prescribed grades / courses requirements.