|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Preparation Tips|
JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to ( Master in Computer Applications ) MCA Program through Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
JNU MCA Eligibility 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.
- Students are admitted to the MCA program on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
JNU MCA Exam Pattern 2018
- The JNU 2018 MCA Question Paper for the entrance examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ).
- Class 10+2 / Graduate level Mathematics and Probability and General Aptitude and reasoning. About 80% questions will be from mathematics and Probability and about 20% questions from General Aptitude and reasoning.
JNU MCA Scholarships 2018
- Scholarships of the value of 600/- per month will be awarded during the fifth and sixth semesters to those students of MCA program who have met the prescribed grades / courses requirements.