Jawaharlal Nehru University – JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2014
JNU 2014 MCA Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110 067,
Phone No. : +91 – 11 – 26742676, 26742575, 26741557,
Fax : 26742580,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jnu.ac.in.
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to ( Master in Computer Applications ) MCA Program through Entrance Exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
JNU 2014 MCA Exam Date
|JNU MCA 2014 Exam Date : 17th May, 2014; ( 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM )|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.
- Students are admitted to the MCA program on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
JNU 2014 MCA Exam Pattern
- The JNU 2014 MCA Question Paper for the entrance examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ).
- Class 10+2 / Graduate level Mathematics and Probability and General Aptitude and reasoning. About 80% questions will be from mathematics and Probability and about 20% questions from General Aptitude and reasoning.
JNU 2014 MCA Scholarships
- Scholarships of the value of 600/- per month will be awarded during the fifth and sixth semesters to those students of MCA program who have met the prescribed grades / courses requirements.
JNU MCA 2015 Navigation : JNU 2014 MCA Exam Centres, JNU 2014 MCA Application Form, JNU 2014 MCA Preparation Tips, JNU 2014 MCA Results, JNU 2014 MCA Entrance Exam , JNU MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
JNU MCA Related : JNU 2014 MCA Entrance Exam, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Date, JNU 2014 MCA Entrance Dates, Jawaharlal Nehru University – JNU MCA Entrance Exam 2014, JNU 2014 MCA Notification, JNU 2014 MCA Eligibility, JNU 2014 MCA Marks Eligibility, JNU 2014 MCA Admission, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Pattern, JNU 2014 MCA Scholarships, JNU 2014 MCA Examination, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Schedule, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Details, JNU 2014 Exam Date for MCA, JNU 2014 MCA Educational Qualifications, JNU 2014 MCA Percentage Eligibility, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Timings, JNU 2014 MCA Admission Dates, JNU 2014 MCA Entrance Test Dates, When JNU Delhi 2014 MCA Exam, JNU 2014 MCA Exam Scheme, JNU 2014 MCA Test Pattern, JNU 2014 MCA Scholarship Amount, JNU 2014 MCA Brochure, JNU 2014 MCA Prospectus, Jawaharlal Nehru University 2014 MCA Entrance Exam,
JNU MCA Exam Date 2014 – JNU MCA Entrance Exam Date 2014 – JNU MCA Eligibility Criteria 2014 – JNU MCA Exam Pattern 2014 – JNU Entrance Exam 2014 – NU MCA Question Papers – JNU MCA Question Bank – JNU Question Papers – JNU Question Paper Download.
Posted In mca entrance exam : jnu mca : Leave a response for jawaharlal nehru university – jnu mca entrance exam 2014 by suganya