Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Entrance Exam
Government of Kerala,
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001,
Telephone No : 0471 – 2332120, 2338487,
Fax : 0471 – 2337228,
Website : http://www.cee-kerala.org.
Government of Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MCA Courses in Kerala through Kerala CEE Entrance Exam, for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Eligibility
a. Nativity : Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
b. Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Academic Eligibility :
i. Candidates should have studied a Degree course with minimum 3 years duration ( after 10 +2 ), with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Application / Engineering and Technology as a Main / Subsidiary / Core subject at the Degree level.
ii. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination. For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate marks required is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient.
iii. Candidates seeking admission to the course should be qualified from any University in Kerala or from any other Universities, recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
iv. Candidates who are appearing / have appeared for the qualifying examination this year are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination, subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and the entire mark list of the qualifying examination shall be produced at the time of admission.
Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Exam Pattern
i. Kerala CEE MCA Entrance Exam will be conducted for 2 Hours and will consist of 150 multiple choice questions.
ii. The Kerala CEE MCA Entrance Test Questions will cover topics such as :
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Fundamentals of Computer Awareness at Graduate level
Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Exam Centres
Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations 2014 will be conducted in the following centres :
Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Application Form
Kerala CEE MCA candidates seeking admission for MCA Course can apply online through Kerala CEE 2014 official Website http://cee.kerala.gov.in/mca2014/main/index.php, of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The website www.cee.kerala.gov.in will be open for Kerala CEE Online Registration from 26th August, 2014 to 04th September, 2014 upto 5.00 PM.
Kerala CEE 2014 Application Fee
i. For General candidates and SEBC candidates, Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Application Form Fee is 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only ) and for SC / ST candidates application fee is 400/- ( Rupees Four Hundred Only ). The required fee can be remitted at any branch of the State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which is available in the print out of Kerala CEE Online MCA Application Form.
ii. The Original Chalan duly signed and authenticated by the bank authorities should be attached along with the print out of Kerala CEE Application Form. Candidates outside Kerala State can remit the Kerala MCA Application Fee by attaching a Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn on a Nationalised Bank in favour of the ” The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Application Form Last Date
i. Candidates should take printout of Kerala CEE online submitted application and affix a recent passport – size photograph identical to the one uploaded, and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. This Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Application Form along with the required documents should be forwarded in A4 size envelope to the following address :
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings,
5th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
ii. Kerala CEE MCA Application Form should reach either by Registered Post / Speed Post / Hand Delivery so as to reach the office before 5.00 PM on 05th September, 2014. The envelope containing the Kerala CEE MCA Application Form should be superscribed “Application for MCA Entrance Examination 2014”.
- Belated, incomplete and defective Kerala CEE MCA Application Forms will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made in this regard. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates will not be allowed to include any additional information in the Kerala MCA Application Form or to submit any certificate / document claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the Kerala CEE MCA Application Form, under any circumstances.
- Certificates submitted in the prescribed format available along with the print out of Kerala MCA Applications alone will be accepted.
Kerala CEE 2014 Online Admit Cards
- The candidates registered for the Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Entrance Examination can download their Kerala CEE Admit Cards from the website http://cee.kerala.gov.in from 19th September, 2014 onwards. The Kerala CEE MCA Admit Card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
Kerala CEE 2014 MCA Important Dates
- Kerala CEE MCA 2014 Online Registration Opens from : 26th August, 2014 to 04th September, 2014.
- Last date for submission of Kerala CEE MCA Application Forms : 05th September, 2014 before 5.00 PM.
- Kerala CEE MCA Admit cards can be downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from : 19th September, 2014.