Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Computer Application ( MCA ) course through the LUCSAT Entrance Test for the academic year 2017 – 18.
LUCSAT MCA Eligibility 2017
- B.Sc. ( CS ) / B.Sc. ( CA ) / B.Sc. ( IT ) / BCA ( Minimum marks : General / OBC 50%, SC / ST 45% )
- Number of LUCSAT MCA Seats : 30 seats
LUCSAT MCA Exam Pattern 2017
Multiple Choice Questions based on B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( Computer Science ) Syllabus of University of Lucknow,
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- The existing reservation rules of the University shall apply in admitting the students to this course.
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Entrance Exam Click Here
LUCSAT MCA Application Form 2017
Application forms of M.C.A admission are available on the website of University of Lucknow, Lucknow www.lkouniv.ac.in from 21st April, 2017
LUCAST application fees for MCA admission, 1000.00 /- for Gen / OBC Candidates and 500.00 /- for SC / ST Candidates. Application fees must be submitted through demand draft in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow”, Lucknow.
Application form must be send to Admission chairman LUCSAT 2017 by Speed Post only along – with demand draft, Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates / Mark Sheets and Two Self addressed Envelops size ( 27 x 12cm ) duly stamped with 39/-. No application form shall be accepted by hand.
Deadline to receive duly filled application form by the following address on or before 31st May, 2017
Office of the admission,
Department of Computer Science, LU.
LUCSAT MCA Online Form Filling 2017
During the form filling process the applicant can make the entries and save the information.
If the applicant is unable to fill the form in one sitting or somehow the process is interrupted there is no need to register again. They can login using the credentials sent on their mobile numbers and continue the process.
Applicants are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 1 : Course Selection
Applicants have to select the course they are interested in.
- Eligibility of the course selected will be displayed.
- Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criterion carefully and ensure that they are eligible for the course they are applying for.
Step 2 : Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 3 : Personal Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 4 : Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets
- Applicants have to fill the subjects they studied in the final year of graduation.
Step 5 : Upload photo and signature
- Applicants have to upload their photo and scanned signature.
Step 6 : Preview
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Step 7 : Application Fee
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Form fees can be submitted by any of the following ways
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E – Challan
Step 8 : Print Application form
Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
Application Fee :
- General and OBC 1000/-
- SC and ST 500/-
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Application Form Click Here
Lucknow University MCA Results 2017
Lucknow University MCA Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Results Click Here
LUCSAT MCA Important Dates 2017
|1||Online Submission of Lucknow University MCA 2017 starts on||21st April, 2017|
|2||Last date for Online Submission of Lucknow University MCA 2017||31st May, 2017|
To know more about Lucknow University MCA Preparation Question Bank CD Click Here
off Sitapurroad, Jankipuram,
Telephone : 8005195983
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.lkouniv.ac.in/.
Useful Links :
|Application Form : http://admission.lkouniv.ac.in/LUpgxa321w/|