MAH MCA CET Admission Procedure 2013
MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Procedure
The various stages of MAH MCA CET 2013 and Centralized Admission Process ( CAP ) are as follows :
MAH MCA CET 2013 Notification is being issued only for those eligible candidates who have secured non zero score Non Negative in MAH MCA CET 2013 which was conducted on 7th April, 2013 and result declared on 15th April, 2013 at http://www.dte.org.in/mca2013.
The Candidates who are eligible for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year ( Separate Division & Lateral Entry ) of Three year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes who have given consent to participate in the CAP for the academic year 2013 – 2014.
In the Maharashtra State are required to verify the documents in person at ARC & submit / confirm the Online Option Form for various CAP rounds on website : www.dte.org.in/mca2013 by himself / herself through their login ID as per the schedule given below.
It is not mandatory for the candidate to go to ARC for confirmation of online option form. Once the candidate confirms his / her Option / Preference form online through his / her Login ID for the respective admission rounds, will not be able to change / cancel the option / preference submitted under any circumstances. Separate lists of candidates eligible to participate in each of CAP Round II & III, will be published on the website as per schedule and shall be subject to the ‘Rules of Reporting’ set out in the Annexure – I of the Information Brochure.
Candidates are required to pay 50/- in cash as facilitation fee for each of CAP Round I and II at ARC if the facilitation of ARC is availed by the candidate for submitting the online option form. Candidates are required to pay 100/- in cash as a processing fee for CAP Round III ( Counselling Round ) at the Counselling Centre. Procedure for Filling up of the Online Option / Preference Form for CAP Round – I and CAP Round – II, through Candidate’s Login and Reporting to the allotted institutes after allotment is given in information brochure. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully. Candidates are required to report to the respective institute as per the schedule.
Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Admission Round by counselling i.e. CAP Round – III : Only MS candidates whose names have appeared in the list of candidates eligible to participate in the CAP Round – III, are required to report in person at the following Centre of Admission as per the schedule :
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology [SPIT],
Andheri ( West ),
Mumbai – 400 058.
Note : Candidates who will be offered admission in CAP Round – III, is required to confirm the said admission on the spot by paying part payment of fee 10,000/- in the form of DD drawn on “The Director, Technical Education” payable at Mumbai which is non refundable.
MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Schedule
Provisional Schedule of activities for CAP Round – I & II ( by allotment ), CAP Round-III ( by Counselling ) and J & K Migrant Candidates ( by Counselling ). For Detailed Schedule visit website : www.dte.org.in/mca2013.
1. The ARC shall act only as facilitation centre for the Candidates to submit and confirm the Online Option / Preference Form. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to submit and confirm the online Option form by himself / herself.
2. Candidate can modify preferences, add choices, delete choices before confirmation of the online option/preference form.
3. The Option / preference form just submitted, but not confirmed by the candidate himself / herself will not be processed for allotment for respective CAP Rounds.
4. The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Option / preference Form for CAP Round I / II through candidate login by himself / herself. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
5. The online Option / preference form once confirmed by the candidate can not be changed / cancelled.
6. Candidate should keep the printout of the online option / preference form after confirmation by the candidate for future reference.
7. All institutes will remain open between 11.00 AM to 5.00 PM on all days of reporting ( including holidays ).
8. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website : www.dte.org.in/mca2013. Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022 – 30233444 / 45 / 46 for further information.
MAH MCA CET 2014 Navigation : MAH MCA CET 2013 Results, MAH MCA CET 2013 Syllabus, MAH MCA CET 2013 Exam Centers, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Procedure, MAH MCA CET 2013 Availability of Bank Branches, MAH MCA CET 2013 Application Form, MAH MCA CET 2013 Entrance Exam, MAH MCA CET Preparation Question Bank CD
MAH MCA CET Related : MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Procedure, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Process, MAH MCA CET 2013 Selection Procedure, MAH MCA CET Admission Procedure 2013, MAH MCA CET 2013 Online Registration, Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Admission Criteria, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Forms, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Eligibility, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Requirements, Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Admission Conditions, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Fee, MAH MCA CET 2013 Registration Details, MAH MCA CET 2013 Seats Availability, Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Admission Instructions, MAH MCA CET 2013 Admission Stages, Maharashtra MCA CET 2013 Registration Fee, MAH MCA CET 2013 Selection Criteria, MAH MCA 2013 Common Entrance Test Admission Details, MAH CET 2013 MCA Admission Process,
MAH MCA CET Admission Proceudre 2013 – MAH MCA CET Selection Process 2013 – MAH MCA Common Entrance Test 2013 – MAH MCA CET Question Papers – MAH CET Sample Question Papers
Posted In mca entrance exam : mah mca cet : Leave a response for mah mca cet admission procedure 2013 by suganya