|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results|
MAH MCA CET 2017 Admission Procedure
The Candidates who are eligible for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year ( Separate Division & Lateral Entry ) of Three year full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes who have given consent to participate in the CAP for the academic year 2017 – 2018. The Admission Process will be based on the score of CET Exams.
Guidelines for persons with disabilities using a scribe :
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (ii) and (iii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply :
- The candidate will have to arrange his / her own scribe at his / her own cost.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination . If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process; candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream.
- Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he / she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
- Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be 11 possible for the Competent Authority to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
Guidelines for Candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy :
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy where dominant ( writing ) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function ( minimum of 40%impairment ).
Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates :
- Visually Impaired candidates ( who suffer from not less than 40% of disability ) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
- The facility of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font will not be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines / clarifications, if any, from time to time.