MAH MCA CET Application Form 2018, MAH MCA CET Online Application Form, MAH MCA CET Admission Procedure, MAH MCA CET Application Fee, MAH MCA CET Form, MAH MCA CET Registration, MAH MCA CET Registration Form, MAH MCA CET Application Form Status, MAH MCA CET Application Cost 2018, MAH MCA CET Application Issue Date 2018, MAH MCA CET 2018 Last date, MAH MCA CET Admit Card, MAH MCA CET Hall Tickets, MAH MCA CET Official Website, MAH MCA CET Important Dates 2018
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centres||Admission Procedure||Syllabus||Results|
MAH MCA CET 2018 Application Form
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card / Debit Card ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply
- Candidates to go to the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets / Identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside |
Maharashtra State ( OMS ), J & K Migrant candidates
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories |
[ SC, ST, VJ / DT NT( A ), NT( B ), NT( C ), NT ( D ), OBC, SBC ]
and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to
Maharashtra State only.
Payment of Examination Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card / Debit Card ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates payment Failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Hall Ticket
As per the schedule, Candidates will have to visit the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through email / SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he / she can access the window for Hall Ticket download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number / Roll Number, (ii) Password / Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Hall Ticket
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date of Online Application Form||7th February, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th March, 2018|
|3||Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login)||15th March, 2018 to 24th March, 2018|
|4||Date of the Online CET||24th March, 2018|
|5||Declaration of the result||3rd April, 2018 at 5:00 PM|