MAH MCA CET Exam Centres, MAH MCA CET 2018 Test Centres, MAH MCA CET 2018 Entrance Exam Centres Code, MAH MCA CET Exam Details, MAH MCA CET 2018 Exam Centers List, MAH MCA CET 2018 Exam Cities, Maharashtra MCA CET 2018 State Wise Exam Centres, Maharashtra MCA CET 2018 Test Cities List, Maharashtra MCA CET 2018 Exam Centre Location, MAH MCA CET 2018 Exam Centre Allotment, MAH MCA CET Exam Centre Code, MAH MCA CET Entrance Exam Centres
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Syllabus||Results|
MAH MCA Test Centres 2018
- MAH-MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH -MBA / MMS CET 2018 will be conducted are designated as “Centre” for the CET.
- Each centre may have many “Venues” depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- A candidate appearing for CET shall give his / her preference for the centre, however the Competent Authority reserves the right to allocate the centre and venue.
- The examination will be conducted online at venues given in the respective Hall Ticket.
- No request for change of centre / venue / date / session for Examination shall be entertained. Competent Authority, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and / or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Competent Authority also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his / her owns risks and expenses and Competent Authority will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Competent Authority reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.