|Home||Application Form||Admission Procedure||Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results|
MAH MCA CET Entrance Exam 2017
As per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 ( Mah. XXVIII of 2015 ), the Competent Authority is conducting CET ( MAH MCA CET 2017 ) for admission to MCA courses.
The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year / Direct Second Year ( Separate Division & Lateral Entry ) of Threeyear full time Post Graduate Degree course in Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) in the Government, Govt. Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH MCA CET 2017
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
- The candidate should be an Indian National ;
- Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in *aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only );
- Studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at ( 10+2 ) level or at Graduate level examination;
- For Direct second year admissions, the candidate should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer
- Applications or Science ( Information Technology or Computer Science). (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET )
Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH MCA CET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Topics||No of Questions||Mark / s per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Computer Concepts- Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language, Operating System Basics||25||4||100|
|The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Four Options )|
|There is negative marking System for this CET. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer|
|will cany 1 negative mark. Unanswered questions will cairy zero marks.|
|Test Duration : 90 minutes|
|Medium of CET : English|
|Mode of Examination – Online|