MP Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Exam
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct Entrance Test for Admission to 3 Years ( Six Semesters ) Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Courses ( full time ) in AICTE approved Institutions in Government, Institution declared autonomous by the State Government, Government aided Institutions, Self – Financing Autonomous Institutions in MP and AICTE approved private Institutions in Madhya Pradesh for academic session 2016 – 2017.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. The Candidates should be an Indian National.
2. MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 Educational Qualifications :
A candidate seeking MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC ( excluding Creamy Layer ) category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC / AICTE approved Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) or institute recognized by the concerned University as equivalent thereto. Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at ( 10+2 ) level or at Graduate level.
Note : Candidates in the Final year of above degree examination can also appear in the MP Pre MCA 2016 Test on provisional basis. But such a candidate shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed / mark sheet of the final year of the degree examination at the time of admission taken in the allotted institute; however, candidate shall have to fill all the entries of qualifying examination at the time of MP Pre MCA 2016 Registration.
3. Domicile Requirements of MP Pre MCA 2016 Exam :
No candidate shall be selected for MCA 2016 Admission against the MP domicile seats unless;
I. He / she is a Citizen of India, and
II. a. He / she has been educated in an educational institution located in MP for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from year 2009 to 2016. ( or ) b. He / she is a bonafide resident of MP as per the Explanation. ( or ) c. He / she is a son or daughter of,
- An employee or a pensioner of the Government of MP or an employee of the Government of MP who died while in service of or
an officer of the All India Services of the cadre of MP. ( or )
- A Central Government employee including employee of Defense Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Department or the Railways or an employee of a Public Sector Undertaking posted and stationed in MP on or before January, 2016.
- A person settled in MP under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of MP.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Exam Centres
Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2016 will be conducted in the following cities :
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission Procedure
1. MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission against MP domiciled candidate seats, All India Seats, J&K Resident / Migrant Seats shall be done through Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Counselling on the basis of separate common merit lists provided by the Vyapam of MP Pre MCA 2016 respectively.
2. Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Admission shall be done through Counselling on the basis of the common MCA 2016 Ranking List declared by VYAPAM. The program of Counselling shall be published in various news papers and shall also be available on website of competent authority / Director Technical Education, M.P. Bhopal i.e.www.dtempcounselling.org/, www.mptechedu.org. No separate call letters shall be sent to the candidates.
3. MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 Original Documents :
During the MCA 2016 Counselling Process the original documents presented by the candidates shall be verified with originals and original documents will be returned back to the candidates. However candidates need not to submit such original documents in the MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 admitted institutions.
4. Transfer of institution in first year of the course shall not be permitted.
5. MP Pre MCA 2016 Admissions in First year shall be completed on or before the last date declared by the competent Authority.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission Process
The sequence of admission shall be as under :
1. Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Admission on NRI seats shall be done by the Competent Authority through Centralized Counselling for those institutions that have got permission from Appropriate Authority to fill 5% of the sanctioned intake by NRI candidates only.
2. These MP Pre Exam MCA 2016 Seats shall be filled as per the procedure and schedule notified by competent authority and any remaining vacant seats shall be filled by centralized counselling after merging them into MP domiciled seats.
3. In the MP MCA 2016 Counselling of general pool, first candidates of reserved categories shall be called in the following order, so that vacant reserved seats can be mutually converted :
- Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Other Backward Classes
- Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes
4. After conducting counselling of reserved category candidates, vacant seats, if any, shall be merged into the unreserved seats and then counselling for unreserved seats shall be conducted.
5. Candidates of reserved category who find place in the merit list of unreserved category will also be considered in the MP Pre MCA 2016 Allotment of Seats under unreserved category. They will be given seat of their preference from reserved or unreserved category in which they are getting better choice. Such candidates of reserved category who are allotted seats from unreserved category shall be counted in the unreserved category.
6. If the seats remains vacant after the first round of counselling held on the basis of merit of common entrance test then the decision regarding holding of second round of MCA Counselling either separately on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and / or simultaneously with the counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken by the competent authority keeping in view the number of vacant seats for a particular course and approximate number of candidates willing for admission.
7. In the counselling of MP Pre MCA 2016 Qualifying Examination all the available seats shall be presumed to be under unreserved seats and the allotment shall be made accordingly on the basis of a joint merit list of candidates of all categories.
8. If, after aforesaid round of counselling seats still remains vacant, they shall be filled as mentioned in the admission rules and / or counselling procedure declared by the Competent Authority.
To know more about Admission Procedure Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Reservation of Seats
Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2016 Allocation / Reservation of Seats :
In every institution 16%, 20% and 14% seats of General pool ( 85% of total intake ) shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories ( excluding creamy layer ) respectively as notified by the state government in this regard.
i. A candidate can claim reservation under only one of the various reserved categories.
ii. A candidate, claiming reservation under a reserved category shall have to produce relevant certificate / certificates in proforma prescribed by the Government of MP at the time of MP Pre MCA 2016 Counselling.
A. Scheduled Caste ( SC ) and Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) Category of Madhya Pradesh :
A candidate claiming to be either of SC or ST category of MP shall have to produce a certificate from the competent authority and as per latest order issued by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
B. OBC category of Madhya Pradesh :
A candidate claiming reservation under OBC ( excluding creamy layer ) category shall have to produce a certificate issued by the competent authority and as per latest order issued by the Government of MP regarding creamy layer.
The candidate should also bring an income certificate regarding his / her family’s income from the Competent Authority and stating that his / her parents do not come under creamy layer if OBC certificate is issued before 30th April, 2011.
C. J&K Migrant’s MCA 2016 Seats :
One seat, on over and above basis, in each of the Institution is reserved for J&K migrants. The MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission shall be given on the basis of merit as decided by the Pre MCA 2016 test conducted by Vyapam, Bhopal. The candidate shall have to produce a certificate duly signed by competent authority at the time of verification of documents.
Sons / daughters of the employees of MP Government who have served in the State of Jammu & Kashmir for curbing insurgency are also covered under the J&K migrant. Such candidates should have passed their qualifying examination from the State of J&K. Candidates shall have to produce a certificate verification of documents.
D. J&K Resident’s MP Pre Exam 2016 MCA Seats :
One seat each in all institutions has been reserved for residents of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates seeking MCA Admission against these reserved seats shall be required to appear in Pre MCA 2016 test conducted by Vyapam, Bhopal and submit appropriate certificate issued by the competent Authority at the time of verification of documents. These seats shall be considered under General Pool.
E. NRI Seats :
Institutions those get permission from AICTE, New Delhi for 5% NRI Seats of total intake capacity. Admission against these seats will be carried out as per the regulation published in MP Government Gazette dated 19th May, 2011 for admission against NRI seats “Admission ( Reservation to non – resident Indian in AICTE Approved Courses ) Regulations, 2011.”
To know more about Seats Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Seats Allotment
Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh tentative seats in MCA course for the session 2016 – 2017.
|Sl. No.||Name of Institution||Total Seats|
|Autonomous & Aided Institutions|
|1.||Engineering College Jabalpur||60|
|4.||Government Geetanjali PG Girls College Bhopal||60|
|Self Finance & University Institutions|
|1.||B.U. IT, Barkatullah University, Bhopal||60|
|2.||Department of Computer Science and application, Vikram VV Ujjain||30|
|3.||Rustamji Institution of Tech BSF Acdy. Tekanpur||40*|
|4.||School of C.S. DAVV Indore||60|
|5.||School of Computer Application Jiwaji VV, Gwalior||40|
|7.||UICSA, RDVV, Jabalpur||40|
|8.||UIT, RGPV Bhopal||60|
|* 50% Seats for BSF Wards only.|
|1.||Acropolis Institution of Technology & Research ( BE ) Indore||60|
|2.||Babulal Tarabai Institute of Research & Technology ( B.E. ), Sagar||60|
|3.||Bansal Institute of Science & Technology, ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|4.||Bhabha Engineering Research Institute ( MCA ) Bhopal||60|
|5.||Bhartia Vidhya Mandir College of Management.Education ( MCA ) Gwalior||60|
|6.||Central India Institution of Technology ( BE ) Indore||60|
|7.||GICTS College of Prof. Edu, ( MCA ) Gwalior||60|
|8.||Guru Ramdas Khalsa Institution of Science & Technology ( MCA ) Jabalpur||60|
|9.||Gyan Ganga College of Technology ( B.E. ) Jabalpur||60|
|10.||Gyan Ganga Institute of Tech. & Sc., ( BE ) Jabalpur||60|
|11.||Gyanodaya Institute of Prof. Studies, Neemuch||60|
|12.||Hitkarni College of Engineering & Technology ( MCA ) Jabalpur||60|
|13.||Indore Institution of Computer Application, Indore||120|
|14.||Institute of Engineering and Science, ( B.E. ) IPS Academy, Indore||60|
|15.||ITM Group of Institutions ( Institute of Information, Technology & Management ( BE ), Gwalior||60|
|16.||ITM Group of Institutions ( Institute of Technology & Management ( B.E. ), Gwalior||60|
|17.||Jawarlal Institution of Technology ( MCA ) ( Borawan ) Khargone||45|
|18.||Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, ( MCA ) Bhopal||240|
|19.||Mahakal Institution of Technology & Science ( B.E. ), Ujjain||60|
|20.||Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Prof. Sc., ( MCA ) ( Indo Friend Foundation Group of Institutions ), Indore||60|
|21.||Maharana Pratap College of Technology ( MCA ) Gwalior||60|
|22.||Maharishi Centre for Education Excellence, ( MCA ) Bhopal||30|
|23.||Mandsaur Institute of Technology, ( BE ) Mandsaur||30|
|24.||Mathura Devi Institute of Technology and Management ( BE ) Indore||60|
|25.||Medicaps Institute of Technology & Management ( MCA ), Indore||90|
|26.||Medicaps Institute of Technology & Management, ( MBA ) Indore||60|
|27.||Nagaji Institute of Technology & Management ( BE ) Gwalior||60|
|28.||NRI Inst. of Information Science & Technology ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|29.||Oriental College of Management, ( MBA ) Bhopal||60|
|30.||Oriental Institute of Science & Technology ( MCA ) Bhopal||120|
|31.||Oriental Institute of Science & Technology ( BE ), Bhopal||60|
|32.||Oriental College of Technology, ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|33.||Patel Group of Institutions ( Patel College of Science & Technology, ( BE ) ), Bhopal||60|
|34.||Pioneer Institute of Prof. Studies, ( MCA ) Indore||60|
|35.||Rewa Institute of Technology, ( BE ) Rewa||60|
|36.||RKDF College of Engineering ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|37.||RKDF Institute of Science & Technology ( MCA ). Bhopal||120|
|38.||RKDF Institute of Science & Technology ( B.E. ) Bhopal||60|
|39.||RKDF School of Engineering ( BE ) Indore||60|
|40.||Sagar Institute of Research & Technology ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|41.||Sam College of Engineering & Technology, ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|42.||Sanghvi Institute of Management & Science ( MCA ), Indore||60|
|43.||School of Computers & Elex. IPS Academy, ( MCA )Indore||300|
|44.||SCOPE College of Engineering ( B.E. ) Bhopal||60|
|45.||Shree Sai Institute of Technology ( MCA ) Ratlam||45|
|46.||Shri Dadaji Institute of Technology & Science ( BE ) Khandwa||60|
|47.||Shri Ram Institute of Technology ( MCA ) , Jabalpur||120|
|48.||Shri Ram Institute of Technology ( B.E. ), Jabalpur||60|
|49.||Shri Ram Institute of Management ( MBA ) Jabalpur||60|
|50.||Shri RGP Gujrati Pr. Institute ( MCA ) Indore||120|
|51.||Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, ( MCA ) Indore||120|
|52.||Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & Science ( BE ) Indore||60|
|53.||St. Aloysius Institute of Tech., Jabalpur||60|
|54.||Technocrates Institute of Technology and Science ( BE ), Bhopal||60|
|55.||Technocrates Institute of Technology ‐ Excellence ( BE ), Bhopal||60|
|56.||Technocrates Institute of Technology, ( BE ) Bhopal||60|
|57.||Vindhya Institute of Technology & Science ( BE ) Satna||60|
MP Pre MCA 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates can apply for MP Pre MCA 2016 Exam through online by http://www.vyapam.nic.in/ in vyapam website.
- Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA 2016 Online Application will be available from April, 2016 in its official website http://www.vyapam.nic.in/.
- Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Test Fee for UR / OBC candidates is 600/- along with 70/- extra for KOIS Fee.
- Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Test Fee for SC, ST & Handicapped candidates is 300/- along with 70/- extra for KOIS Fee.
- Candidates can submit MP Pre MCA 2016 Online Application Form till May, 2016.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Syllabus
Solution of simultaneous equations. Binomial Theorem, logarithmic and exponential series, Determinants and its properties, Matrices, addition and multiplication of matrices, computation of inverse of matrix.
Co – Ordinate Geometry
Circle, Tangent, orthogonal circles, coaxial system of circles, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, their equations in standard form and simple properties.
Differential and Integral Calculus
Differentiation of algebraic, exponential and logarithmic functions, application to simple problems, maxima and minima, partial differentiation of function of two variables, Integration by parts, definite integrals and their properties, area, volume and surfaces ( of simple curves ), Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s rule.
Differential and Difference Equations
Linear differential equations of first order, Difference equations of first order.
Theory of Probability, averages, dispersion and standard deviation, Coefficient of variation, skewness and co – efficient of skewness coefficient of correlation, interpolaion, index numbers their importance, time series, fitting of curves, Method of least squares, binominal Poisson and Normal distributions.
Basic Concepts of Computer Organization, Number Systems, Elementary Programming in Basic.
Logical and Numerical Ablity
Simple questions to the numerical, analytical and logical abilities of the candidate.
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Results
MP Pre MCA 2016 Result Date :
MP Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of March, 2016.
To know more about Result Click Here
MP Pre MCA 2016 Important Dates
|MP Pre MCA 2016 Online Application Form Opening Date||December 2016|
|Last date for MP Pre MCA 2016 Online Registration||January 2016|
|Rectification of Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA 2016 Online Application||January 2016|
|Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA 2016 Entrance Exam Date||February, 2016|
Contact details :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board,
“Chayan Bhawan”, Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park ( East ), Bhopal – 462 011,
Phone No. : 0755 – 2578801 – 04,
Fax No. : 0755 – 2550498, 0755 – 2554826,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vyapam.nic.in.