MP Pre MCA Admission Procedure 2016
|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Seats||Syllabus||Results|
MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission Procedure
1. MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission against MP domiciled candidate seats, All India Seats, J&K Resident / Migrant Seats shall be done through Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Counselling on the basis of separate common merit lists provided by the Vyapam of MP Pre MCA 2016 respectively.
2. Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Admission shall be done through Counselling on the basis of the common MCA 2016 Ranking List declared by VYAPAM. The program of Counselling shall be published in various news papers and shall also be available on website of competent authority / Director Technical Education, M.P. Bhopal i.e. www.dtempcounselling.org/, www.mptechedu.org. No separate call letters shall be sent to the candidates.
3. MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 Original Documents :
During the MCA 2016 Counselling Process the original documents presented by the candidates shall be verified with originals and original documents will be returned back to the candidates. However candidates need not to submit such original documents in the MP Pre MCA Exam 2016 admitted institutions.
4. Transfer of institution in first year of the course shall not be permitted.
5. MP Pre MCA 2016 Admissions in First year shall be completed on or before the last date declared by the competent Authority.
MP Pre MCA 2016 Admission Process
The sequence of admission shall be as under :
1. Madhya Pradesh MCA 2016 Admission on NRI seats shall be done by the Competent Authority through Centralized Counselling for those institutions that have got permission from Appropriate Authority to fill 5% of the sanctioned intake by NRI candidates only.
2. These MP Pre Exam MCA 2016 Seats shall be filled as per the procedure and schedule notified by competent authority and any remaining vacant seats shall be filled by centralized counselling after merging them into MP domiciled seats.
3. In the MP MCA 2016 Counselling of general pool, first candidates of reserved categories shall be called in the following order, so that vacant reserved seats can be mutually converted :
- Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Other Backward Classes
- Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes
4. After conducting counselling of reserved category candidates, vacant seats, if any, shall be merged into the unreserved seats and then counselling for unreserved seats shall be conducted.
5. Candidates of reserved category who find place in the merit list of unreserved category will also be considered in the MP Pre MCA 2016 Allotment of Seats under unreserved category. They will be given seat of their preference from reserved or unreserved category in which they are getting better choice. Such candidates of reserved category who are allotted seats from unreserved category shall be counted in the unreserved category.
6. If the seats remains vacant after the first round of counselling held on the basis of merit of common entrance test then the decision regarding holding of second round of MCA Counselling either separately on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and / or simultaneously with the counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken by the competent authority keeping in view the number of vacant seats for a particular course and approximate number of candidates willing for admission.
7. In the counselling of MP Pre MCA 2016 Qualifying Examination all the available seats shall be presumed to be under unreserved seats and the allotment shall be made accordingly on the basis of a joint merit list of candidates of all categories.
8. If, after aforesaid round of counselling seats still remains vacant, they shall be filled as mentioned in the admission rules and / or counselling procedure declared by the Competent Authority.