NIMCET 2016 MCA Entrance Exam
National Institutes of Technology NIT’s invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MCA Program through National Level Entrance Test 2016 – NIMCET 2016. Admission into MCA at these participating NITs for the academic year 2016 – 2017 will be purely based on the rank obtained in NIMCET 2016.
The following NIT Institutes are offering MCA Program :
- NIT Agartala, NIT Allahabad, NIT Bhopal, NIT Calicut, NIT Durgapur, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Kurukshetra, NIT Raipur, NIT Surathkal, NIT Tiruchirappalli and NIT Warangal.
NIMCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale ( 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC, ST ) in :
- BSc / BSc ( Hons ) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full – time*; ( or )
- BE / BTech or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET 2016 Entrance Exam.
1. CGPA other than 10 point scale will be converted to 10 point scale based on unitary method.
2. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2016 and such candidates shall have to furnish the proof ( in the form of a certificate issued by the Head of institution where the candidate has studied ) of candidature for appearing the examinations during the academic year 2015 – 16. All candidates shall submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET 2016 at the time of Counseling / Admission but not later than 15th September, 2016, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled by the respective NITs.
3. *Students who have completed / completing degree BSc / BSc ( Hons ) / BCA / BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their program is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council ( DEC ) of Govt. of India.
4. Conversion from CGPA to percentage and vice – versa is not permitted.
5. The percentages of marks in qualifying degree are to be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in all the subjects studied in all the years including languages, optional and additional subjects studied, if any. The aggregate of marks secured in all the subjects in all the years computed using this method of calculation alone be considered by NIMCET 2016 for deciding eligibility.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
NIMCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- NIMCET 2016 Test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects. Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language only and will not be translated into any other language.
- Award of Marks : Each correctly answered question will carry 4 marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to Negative One mark. The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions if they are not sure of the correct answer.
- No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if a question is unanswered.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be negatively marked.
- The candidates have to mark the responses in the OMR sheet using black or blue ink ball point pen only.
The NIMCET 2016 Question Paper will contain 120 multiple choice questions covering the following topics :
|S.No||Subject||No. of questions|
|2||Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|3||Computer Awareness||10 questions|
|4||General English||20 questions|
NIMCET 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply NIMCET 2016 MCA Entrance Exam only through “Online“.
1. Candidates are required to fill in web enabled NIMCET 2016 Online Application Form from any place of their convenience. Candidates are required to register themselves in the NIMCET Website : nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in by giving their username and password. Candidates are not permitted to create multiple Id’s.
2. Last Date for submission of NIMCET 2016 MCA Online Application Form : 18th April, 2016
3. They are also required to take hard copy ( a print out ) of the generated NIMCET 2016 Application Form, enclose all relevant documents ( Please enclose photocopy of both sides of mark sheets ).
4. Send NIMCET 2016 Application Form by speed post / registered post to the following address along with copies of mark sheets and pass-certificates of SSC / 10th class, and Bachelor’s Degree along with e-receipt of processing fee ( for 2,000/- for open / OBC category and 1000/- for SC / ST category ).
5. NIMCET 2016 Applications should reach by speed-post or registered post on or before 18th April, 2016 ( 3:00 PM ) to the following address :
M G Avenue, National Institute of Technology,
Durgapur – 713209.
5. NIMCET 2016 Applications received after due date and time will not be considered. NIMCET 2016 is not responsible for any postal delays and hence candidates are advised to post the filled-in application with all necessary documents and payment e-Receipt well in advance before the last date i.e., 18th April, 2016. Rights are reserved by NIMCET 2016 for any change in this regard.
NIMCET 2016 Processing Fee through State Bank Collect
The non-refundable application processing Fee for NIMCET – 2016 for admission to the MCA programme is 2000/- for OPEN/OBC category and 1000/- for SC/ST category candidates to be paid by SBI-I collect only. No other means of collection will be entertained. Candidates have to deposit an appropriate amount relevant to their category.
NIMCET 2016 MCA Admit Card
All the NIMCET MCA applications, received as Hard copies ( Print out of on-line generated application forms ) along with payment receipt of processing fee and other documents, within the due date i.e 18th April, 2016, will be scrutinized.
1. For all eligible applicants, Admit Cards will be made available on the NIMCET Website : http://nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in after scrutiny of their applications.
2. Applicants will be required to download their NIMCET 2016 Admit Card after login to this website between 16th May, 2016 to 26th May, 2016.
3. The candidates shall have to produce the NIMCET 2016 Admit Card at the Test Centre, counseling centre and participating institute ( PI ) at the time of admission.
4. NIMCET 2016 Admit Cards will not be sent to the candidates individually by post.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
|TEST CENTRES||CENTRE CODES||TEST CENTRES||CENTRE CODES|
Note : This is tentative list of NIMCET test centers. If enough number of candidates do not opt for a particular center that center will be cancelled and then center chosen as second choice will be allotted automatically.
MCA Seats in Participating NITS
|NIT||Quota||OP||OP – PwD||OBC||OBC – PwD||SC||SC – PwD||ST||ST – PwD||Total Seats|
|Kurukshetra ** ( Self Financing )||All India||1155||0000||0088||0000||0044||0011||0033||0000||3300|
- Among the All India Quota seats, there is no separate state-wise quota
- SC / ST and OBC Reservations – As per Government of India Rules
- Seat Matrix : Subject to change
- PwD – Persons with Disabilities
** Please check the fee structure at NIT, Kurukshetra ( visit www.nitkkr.ac.in ) under self financing scheme
To know more about Exam Centres Click Here
NIMCET 2016 MCA Admission Procedure
NIMCET 2016 Admission Process that a candidate has to undergo, the following seven stages :
A. NIMCET 2016 Registration and Applying Online for the Test : All the eligible candidates should register in the website : nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in by creating a username and password by themselves between 3rd March, 2016 and 17th April, 2016 ( 5.00 PM ). Documents ( both soft and hard copies ) needed for completing the registration are :
- Payment receipt generated after paying processing fee througj NIMCET 2016 website only;
- Passport size photograph and its scanned copy ( maximum size : 30 KB ), signature ( maximum size : 10 KB );
- All certificates and marks memorandum of X Class and qualifying degree. Then fill the online application form and take generated application form. Completed application along with all relevant documents should reach the following address on or before 18th April, 2016.
M G Avenue,
Durgapur – 713209
B. Writing NIMCET 2016 Test : Download the NIMCET 2016 Admit Card between 16th May, 2016 and 26th May, 2016 at any time and write the NIMCET 2016 test which is scheduled to be conducted on 29th May, 2016 ( Sunday ) between 10:00 AM and 12:00 Noon at various test centers. Candidates should be present in the examination hall of the test center before 9:30 AM on 29th May, 2016.
C. Choice filling and locking : Candidates satisfying NIMCET 2016 Eligibility and qualifying criteria will be awarded with NIMCET 2016 Rank. The ranks of the eligible candidates will be announced on 6th June, 2016. The candidates need to download the rank card from the website. Candidates who got a rank can login and fill the choices of participating institutes in their order of preference between 10th June, 2016 and 15th June, 2016.
They can modify these choices ( or ) reorder them any number of times before locking. It will not be possible to access their choices after their locking. All the candidates have to lock their choices on or before 5:00 PM on 15th June, 2016. The choices of all candidates will be automatically locked by server at NIMCET 2016 at 5:00 PM on 15th June, 2016.
D. Online Seat Allotment and personally reporting at any remote / participating institute : Candidates will be offered seats based on their choices in the order of NIMCET 2016 rank in three rounds of allotment. Candidates who are allotted a seat must report to any one of the participating institute on the dates specified in each of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.
Reporting at any institute other than the allotted institute is called Remote Reporting. Remote reporting is permitted in first and second rounds of allotment only. During this reporting, all the candidates have to get their original academic documents, caste and relevant certificates verified and pay the initial fee 10,000/- paid through SBI-I collect only and give their option in the option form. They will also be issued a provisional admission letter.
Note : Candidates, who get seats in first round of allotment and do not report at any reporting center between 22nd June, 2016 and 24th June, 2016 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM will be permanently deleted from the database and will not be offered any seat in subsequent rounds of allotment. Similarly, candidates who get seats only in second round ( but not in first round ) and do not report at any reporting center between 1st July, 2016 and 2nd July, 2016 will be permanently deleted from the database and will not be offered any seat in the subsequent rounds of allotment.
E. Getting Admitted into the Allotted Institute : After the third round of allotment, candidates are required to physically present at the latest allotted institute for admission between 14th July, 2016 and 15th July, 2016 and attend the classes.
F. Surrendering seats by the candidates : Candidates who got seat allotted / upgraded in any round(s), and do not wish to join the institute, but wish to participate in the final round of allotment must approach a reporting center, surrender the seat between 18th July, 2016 and 19th July, 2016 by submitting a prescribed application. At a later stage, these candidates will receive 9,000/- after deducting 1000/- through DD or Online transfer in to their account based on their choice entered in the prescribed application while surrendering.
G. Fresh Choice filling and final round of allotment : After third round of reporting, vacant seats in all Participating NITs will be published in the NIMCET Website : nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in on 23rd July, 2016 and 24th July, 2016. Candidates who were not allotted any seat from first to third round of allotment and those who have surrendered their seats are eligible to fill fresh choices on 23rd July, 2016 to 24th July, 2016 for final round of allotment. Final round of allotment will be done on 26th July, 2016 and candidates, who are offered seats in this round, must report to the allotted institute on or before 1st August, 2016 to attend the classes.
To know more about Admission Procedure Click Here
NIMCET Entrance Exam 2016 consists of the following syllabus :
- Mathematics : ( 50 Questions )
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning : ( 40 Questions )
- Computer Awareness : ( 10 questions )
- General English : ( 20 questions )
I . Mathematics : ( 50 Questions )
Set Theory : Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting; permutations and combinations.
Probability and Statistics : Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.
Algebra : Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear / quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.
Coordinate Geometry : Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, equation of a line, and intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
Calculus : Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.
Vectors : Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
Trigonometry : Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
II. Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning : ( 40 Questions )
The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
Computer Awareness : ( 10 Questions )
Computer Basics : Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit ( CPU ), structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, and back – up devices.
Data Representation : Representation of characters, integers and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
General English : ( 20 Questions )
Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language. There will be questions on the following topics :
- Comprehension, vocabulary, Basic English Grammar ( like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions and articles ), word power, synonyms and antonyms, meaning of words and phrases, technical writing.
NIMCET 2016 Participating Colleges
|Sl No||Contact person||Contact Details||Institute Website|
|1||Prof. R P Sharma Professor,
Civil Engineering National Institute of Technology,
|Tel : 03812348510(O)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
|2||Dr.Sarvesh K. Tiwari Dy.
Motilal Nehru National Institute
Allahabad – 211004
|Tel : 0532 – 2271047
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|3||Dr Amit Bhagat
Moulana Azad National Institute
Bhopal – 462051 (MP)
|Tel : 9584479833
Email : email@example.com
|4||Dr. Rijil Ramchand Chairperson,
PG Admission National Institute of Technology,
Calicut NIT Campus
|Tel: 0495 – 2286332, 0495 – 2286119
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
|5||Dr P Choudhury
National Institute of Technology
Durgapur, West Bengal
|Tel : 9434788196
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|6||Dr. D. A. Khan
National Institute of Technology
Jamshedpur, PO – R.I.T., 831014
|Tel : 0657-2374248
Email : email@example.com
|7||Dr. Ashutosh Kumar Singh Professor, Computer Applications National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra 136119||Tel : 01744233532
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|8||Prof. Harerdra Bikrol HOD,
MCA Department National Institute of Technology
Raipur G.E. Road,
Raipur – 492010
|Tel : 9406230141
Email : email@example.com
|9||Dr Sontosh George Professor & Head, Dept. of MACS National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal P.O. Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575025 (Karnataka)||Tel :0824-2474048(O)
|10||Prof. S Nickolas Asso. Prof & Head, Dept. of Computer Application National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli – 620015 ( Tamilnadu )||Tel: 431-2503739 (O)
Email : Nickolas@nitt.edu
|11||Dr. R B V Subramanian
Associate Professor National Institute of Technology,
Warangal – 506004
Andhra Pradesh, India
|Tel : 08702462736
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Participating Institutes Click Here
NIMCET MCA 2016 Results
NIMCET 2016 MCA Exam Date
National Institutes of Technology 2016 MCA Common Entrance Test was conducted on 29th May, 2016.
NIMCET 2016 MCA Result Date
NIMCET MCA 2016 Results has been declared
To know more about Results Click Here
NIMCET 2016 Counselling
NIMCET 2016 Application Form is common for appearing for Entrance Test, counseling and admission to MCA at all the eleven participating NITs offering MCA program. Participating Institutes are NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal.
NIMCET 2016 Counselling Process
- The admission to MCA programme in all the 11 participating NITs will be based on NIMCET 2016 rank and the choice of institute filled by the candidates.
- Candidates declared qualified in NIMCET 2016 will be allowed to fill the choices of Institutes in which they wish to take admission into MCA programme.
- Candidates are required to use their login and password to fill the choices of institutes through online from their place of convenience between 11th June, 2016 and 15th June, 2016.
- Then they are required to lock their choices before 5:00 PM on 15th June, 2016. However, choices filled by all candidates will be locked by 5.00 PM on 15th June, 2016. After locking, students can not access their locked choices. Seat allotments will be made on the basis of his / her rank and institute choices locked.
The following options can be exercised by the candidates after the first and second round of NIMCET 2016 Counseling Allotments :
- Option 1 : Candidates who wish to finalise the seat allotted to them and wish to join in the institute allotted to them. ( Their higher preference choices, if any, will be ignored in subsequent rounds ).
- Option 2 : Candidates who wish to be considered in the next round for all of their higher preference choices ( i.e. across institutes ). Remote reporting center means any participating NIT whichever is near the candidate’s residence.
NIMCET 2016 MCA Initial Fee : Candidates need to pay 10,000/- as initial fee through SBI- I collect and NIMCET 2016 website ( nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in ) only before going for remote reporting to any of the participating NITs.
NIMCET 2016 Admission Counselling Schedule
|S No||Events||Dates||Action by candidate|
|1||First round of allotment||18th June, 2016||Check allotment in website, download and print seat allotment letter|
|2||Candidate personal reporting at any one of reporting center against first round of allotment.||22th June to 24th June, 2016.||Allottees of First round must report in person at some reporting center and get documents verified, submit payment receipt for initial fee of Rs. 10,000/- paid through SBI-I collect and NIMCET – 2016 website ( nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in ) and exercise option 1 or 2 and obtain provisional admission letter from reporting center.|
|Allotted candidates not reporting will forfeit their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.|
|3||Second round of allotment||29th June, 2016||Check allotment in website, download and print seat allotment letter|
|4||Candidate personal reporting at any one of reporting center against second round of allotment||1st July and 2nd July, 2016||Fresh allottees in second round must report in person at some reporting center and get documents verified, submit payment receipt for initial fee of Rs. 10,000/- paid SBI-I collect and NIMCET 2016 website ( nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in ) and exercise option 1 or 2 and obtain provisional admission letter from reporting center.Candidates who got seat allotted in earlier round and upgraded in this round of allotment must approach the same reporting center for change of their option from option 2 to option 1 and do so. However, if they do not wish to change their earlier option then they need not report.|
|Fresh allottees not reporting will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.|
|5||Third round of allotment||8th July, 2016||Check allotment in website, download and print seat allotment letter|
|6 a||Candidates who wish to join the institute in which seat is allotted||14th July to 15th July 2016||Fresh allottees in third round must report in person at the allotted institute and get documents verified, pay full fee and attend classes.Candidates who got seat allotted in earlier round(s) must also join the institute with the allotted seat or upgraded seat whichever is latest. Pay the remaining fee and attend the classes.|
|6 b||Candidates of round 1,2 and 3 who are not satisfied with their allotment of seat including upgraded seat and do not wish to get admitted to the allotted institute, but still wish to remain consideration for final round of allotment.||18th July to 19th July 2016||Fresh allottees in third round must report in person at some reporting center and get documents verified, surrender the allotted seat and obtain letter of reporting from reporting center.Candidates who got seat allotted in earlier round(s) and upgraded in this round of allotment, but do not wish to join the institute must approach the same reporting center, surrender the seat by filling a prescribed application and get the letter of reporting.|
|7||Announcement of vacant seats||22nd July 2016||Candidates who have not got seat in any round of allotment and candidates who have acted as stated in S No. 6 b are only eligible for final allotment round. However, the candidates who got seat in some round but not reported at that time are not eligible for final round of allotment. Candidates who have reported but later cancelled their seat are also not eligible for final round allotment.|
|8||Fresh Choice filling||23rd July to 24th 2016 upto 5:00 PM||All eligible candidates for final round of allotment must fill their choices afresh and final allotment round if any vacant seats are available.|
|9||Final round of allotment||26th July, 2016||Check allotment in website, download and print seat allotment letter. Allottees must report in person at the allotted institute and get documents verified, pay fee and attend classes. Last date of reporting against final round of allotment is on or before 1st August, 2016.|
Transfer from one NIT to another NIT is not permitted under any circumstances once the candidate has taken admission in any of the participating NIT.
The general eligibility for NIMCET 2016 entrance examination is same for all the participating NITs. The fee structure may differ from one participating institute to another.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
NIMCET 2016 Preparation Tips
NIMCET is conducted by National Institute of Technology for the admission of students to MCA Programs. This exam is conducted at National level. Every year thousands of aspirants participate to win the league.
Mode of NIMCET Exam :
NIMCET is a paper – based exam.
No. of Questions and Time Duration :
120 questions with 2 Hours.
NIMCET 2016 Question Pattern
NIMCET 2016 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects :
|S.No||Subject||No. of questions|
|2||Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|3||Computer Awareness||10 questions|
|4||General English||20 questions|
Mathematics section holds more Weightage than other sections.
NIMCET 2016 MCA Exam Preparations
Mathematics : Basic Maths, formulae will be more in this section. Take notes for formulae, write and memorize daily. The weakest area should be monitored and attention should be given for improvisation. Refresh your ability to recall tables, squares and cubes up to 30, and multiplication between common numbers.
Analytical Ability : Questions will be based on diagrams, pie-charts, graphs, or other kinds of figures with data. Some questions will be from analytical reasoning basically mathematical puzzles. More of puzzles and diagrams should be worked out to ease this section.
Logical Reasoning : Jot down all of the points given in a box, table or diagram. Draw the figure for the problem; you are free to think with an uncluttered mind. Try to solve the logical puzzles questions.
Computer Awareness : Computer Basics, Data Representation, Computer Architecture, Computer Language and Operating System Basics are the main areas from where questions will be shot.
General English : Read English Newspaper Editorials, Magazines and watch news channels. Enhance your Vocabulary. Read a variety of books to broaden your knowledge on different subjects. Don’t just confine yourself reading particular news related to sports, entertainment or technology.
Gather information on business, international affairs, etc., as this will help you to widen your understanding of events. Understand the meanings of each paragraph and sentence, and likewise review the underlying points and ideas hidden therein.
NIMCET Negative Marking :
Each correctly answered question will carry 4 marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to Negative One Mark.
NIMCET Cut off :
75 to 80% of the score holders can get admission in any one of the NITs.
NIMCET Scores Accepting Colleges
- All NITs and,
- CSE National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal.
- MCA Department of CSE National Institute of Technology Jirania.
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
NIMCET Score Validity :
- Score validity is for one year
NIMCET 2016 Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement in Press and Web||1st March, 2016|
|Opening date for online Registration and Filling of Online Application form||3rd March, 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with self-attested copy of Marks sheet of Class- 12 and Graduation certificate with payment receipt by speed post/ Registered post||18th April, 2016
( Monday ) at 3:00 PM
|Availability of Admit card on NIT, Durgapur website nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in for download||16th May 2016 onwards|
|Date and Time of Examination||29th May 2016 ( Sunday )
at 10:00 AM to 12 Noon.
|Date of Publication of Result (Tentative)||On or before 6th June 2016|
|Opening date of On-Line Choice filling||10th June, 2016
10:00 AM onwards
|Closing date of On line Choice filling||15th June,2016|
|First Round Seat Allotment||18th June, 2016|
|First round of Remote reporting in person in any of the counseling centre i.e. participating NITs offering MCA Programme||22nd June to 24th June, 2016, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Second round of Allotment/up gradation||29th June, 2016|
|Second round of Remote reporting in person (fresh allotees and allotees whose seats are upgraded, but need to modify after their option)||1st and 2nd July, 2016
at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Third round of allotment/upgradation||8th July, 2016|
|Third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute||14th to 15th July 2016
at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Surrendering the allotted seats in person through participating counseling centre by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate against vacant seat, if any.||18th to 19th July 2016
at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Announcement of vacant seats||16th July, 2016|
|Fresh Choice Filling in person against vacant seat, if any, through any of the counseling centre||23rd to 24th July, 2016
at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Final round of allotment of vacant seat, if any||26th July, 2016|
|Final round of reporting in person at the allotted institute||On or before 1st August, 2016|
Contact Details :
NIMCET – 2016,
National Institute of Technology Durgapur,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur (West Bengal).
PIN – 713209.
Email : email@example.com
Website : nimcet2016.nitdgp.ac.in
mca entrance exam - nit -