NIMCET Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Eligibility||Test Centres||Admission Procedure|
|Syllabus||Participating Institutes||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
NIMCET 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates should apply for NIMCET 2017 through Online only
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the website https: //nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in .
- Applications not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
OnLine Submission of Application Forms :
- Candidates should pay the non-refundable processing fee ( 2,000 / – for OPEN / OBC and 1000 / – for SC / ST ) through NIMCET 2017 website only before final submission of the online application form in the https: // nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in website.
- Candidates should register on NIMCET 2017 website with login, password and then fill all the details as per the Online Form.
- After successful filling of data through online and pressing submit button, a complete application form with unique application number will be generated. Candidate must quote this unique application umber in future correspondences till the test is conducted.
- Candidates are required to take printout of the generated application form on or before 20th March, 2017 and send it with e-receipt of the payment and all relevant documents -“The Secretar, NIMCET 2017″, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, West Bengal – 713209 by Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 31st March, 2017.
- Please ensure all the supporting documents as specified in check-list are enclosed.
- Please keep two copies of the application and e-receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must remember their login, password, security questions and answers, e-mail id entered in the application till the end of NIMCET 2017 process.
- Candidates will not be allowed to create multiple user logins.
- Candidates can use one mobile number to create only one account. Candidate must retain the same mobile number till admission through NIMCET 2017 is over.
- The application forms received after the last date 31st March, 2017 ( even though the application is successfully uploaded ) , and the applications without supporting documents or e-receipt will be summarily rejected.
- NIMCET 2017 is not responsible for any postal delays and hence candidates are advised to post the generated application form with all necessary documents and payment receipt well in advance before the last date i.e., 31st March, 2017.
NIMCET 2017 Online Application Fee
- The non-refundable processing Fee for NIMCET 2017 test and counseling for admission to the MCA programme is 2,000/- for OPEN / OBC category and 1000/- for SC / ST category candidates. Candidates have to deposit an appropriate amount relevant to their category.
- Candidates are required to deposit the processing fee through NIMCET 2017 website only. The copy of the payment receipt need to be sent along with generated application to NIMCET 2017 office.
NIMCET 2017 MCA Admit Card
- Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates individually by post. Eligible candidates can download their own Admit Cards. In case the Admit Card is not available for downloading, the candidates should send an e-mail to secretary. nimcet email@example.com between 16th May, 2017 to 27th May, 2017 details of the cadidate’s appliation number and proof for remittance of fee. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
- Candidate must preserve the Admit Card till the entire process of admission is complete. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the examination in any case. Application number should be quoted in all subsequent correspondences.
- Office of NIMCET 2017 will scrutinize only the received hard copies ( Print ) of generated application forms along with payment receipt of processing fee and other documents. For all eligible applicants, Admit Cards will be made available on the website, https: // nimcet2017.nitdgp.ac.in after scrutiny of their applications. Applicants will be required to download their Admit Card after login to this website between 16th May, 2017 and 28th May, 2017. The candidates shall have to produce the Admit Card at the Test Centre, counseling centre and participating institute ( PI ) at the time of admission.
NIMCET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Publication of Advertisement in Press and Web||17th February, 2017 ( Friday )|
|2||Opening date for online Registration||20th February, 2017 ( 10 a.m. ) ( Monday )|
|3||Closing Date of Online||20th March, 2017 ( up to 5 p.m. ) ( Monday )|
|4||Last date for online submission of Application Form||20th March, 2017 ( up to 5 p.m. ) ( Monday )|
|5||Last date for receipt of printout of electronically filled application form along with requisite money receipt of Application form by speed post / Registered post||31st March, 2017 up to 3 p.m. ( Friday ) in the office of NIMCET 2017, NIT Durgapur.|
|6||Availability of Admit card on web for download||16th May, 2017 onwards ( Monday ),|
|7||Date and Time of Examination||28th May, 2017 ( Time: 10 A.M to 12 Noon. ) ( Sunday )|
|8||Date of Publication of Result ( Tentative )||Tentatively on or before, 6th June, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
|9||Counseling Dates ( Tentative ) : Choice filling ( Last date of Locking choice )||9th June, 2017 – ( Wednesday ), 14th June, 2017 ( up to 5. P.m ) ( Friday )|
|10||First Round of Allotment||17 June, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|11||First round of Remote reporting in person in any of the Participating NIT’S||23 June, 2017 to ( Saturday ), 24 June, 2017. ( Time: 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. ) ( Friday )|
|12||Second round of Allotment / up gradation||30th June, 2017. ( Friday )|
|13||Second round of Remote reporting in person ( fresh allotees must report. And allotees whose seats are upgraded need to report only if they wish to modify their option otherwise need not report )||6th July, 2017 to( Friday ), 07 July, 2017. ( Time: 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. ) ( Thursday )|
|14||Third round of allotment / upgradation||11th July, 2017. ( Tuesday )|
|15||Third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute and Surrendering the allotted seats by those who do not wish to join the allotted institute, but wish to participate in final round of allotment.||17th July, 2017 to ( Tuesday ), 18 July, 2017. ( Time: 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.) ( Monday )|
|16||Announcement of vacant seats||22nd July, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|17||Fresh Choice Filling||23rd July, 2017 to ( Monday ), 24 July, 2017 ( 5. p.m ) ( Sunday )|
|18||Final round of allotment||26th July, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|19||Final round of reporting at allotted institute||On or before , 31st July, 2017 ( Monday )|
NIT 2017 Navigation : NIMCET Preparation Tips 2017, NIMCET Admission Procedure 2017, NIMCET Participating Colleges 2017, NIMCET Counselling 2017, NIMCET Results 2017, NIMCET Syllabus 2017, NIMCET Exam Centers 2017, NIMCET Application Form 2017, NIT MCA Common Entrance Test - NIMCET Entrance Exam 2017, NIMCET MCA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NIT Related : NIMCET MCA 2017 Application Form Fee, NIMCET MCA Application Form Status, NIMCET MCA 2017 Last date, NIMCET Application Form 2017, NIMCET MCA Admission Form Online, NIMCET MCA Application Form Online, NIMCET MCA Application Form 2017 Online, NIMCET MCA 2017 Application Form Online, NIMCET MCA Online Application Form, NIMCET MCA Application, NIMCET MCA 2017 Form, NIMCET MCA Application Fee, NIMCET MCA Apply Online, NIMCET MCA 2017 Apply Date, How to apply for NIMCET MCA 2017, NIMCET MCA Apply Last Date, NIMCET MCA Apply, Last date for Applying NIMCET MCA, NIMCET MCA Online Form, Last Date for NIMCET MCA Registration, NIMCET MCA Online Form Submission, NIMCET MCA Online Form Filling, NIMCET MCA Online Form Fees, NIMCET MCA Online Registration, NIMCET MCA Registration form, Online Registration For NIMCET MCA, NIMCET MCA Admission form Fees, NIMCET MCA Admission Form Last Date, NIMCET MCA Admission Form Date, NIMCET MCA Application Form Date, NIMCET MCA Entrance Form Date, NIMCET MCA Sample Application Form, NIMCET MCA Online Admission form, NIMCET MCA Entrance Test Form,
Home Page Preparation Tips Eligibility Test Centres Admission Procedure Syllabus Participating Institutes Results Counselling Question Papers NIMCET 2017 Online Application Form Candidates should apply for NIMCET 2017 through Online only Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the website https: … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : nit : Leave a response for nimcet application form 2017 by nirmala