NIT MCA Common Entrance Test – NIMCET Entrance Exam 2017
|Home||Preparation Tips||Application Form||Test Centres||Admission Procedure|
|Syllabus||Participating Institutes||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
NIMCET 2017 MCA Entrance Exam
National Institutes of Technology ( NIT ) invites admission Application for MCA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
The following NIT Institutes are offering MCA Program :
- Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal.
NIMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
lndian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scales (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC / ST) in ( i ) B.Sc / B.Sc ( Hons ) / BCA / BIT of minimum three years full-time with Mathematics / Statistics / Equivalent subject as one of the subject from a recognized University
( or )
- B E / B Tech or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET 20I7.
- Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa is not permitted. ( CCPA other than 10 point scale will be converted to 10 point scale based on Unitary method ) *Equivalence will be established by a duly constituted equivalence committee whose decision will be final.
- CGPA other than 10 point scale will be converted to 10 point scale based on unitary method. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2017 and such candidates shall have to furnish the proof (in the form of a certificate issued by the Head of institution where the candidate has studied ) of candidature for appearing the examinations during the academic year 2017 – 2018. All candidates shall submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET-2017 at the time of Counseling/Admission but not later than 15th september, 2017, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled by the respective NITs.
- Students who have completed/completing degree BSc / BSc( Hons ) / BCA / BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council ( DEC ) of Govt. of India.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage and vice – versa is not permitted.
- The percentages of marks in qualifying degree are to be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in all the subjects studied in all the years including languages, optional and additional subjects studied, if any. The aggregate of marks secured in all the subjects in all the years computed using this method of calculation alone be considered by NIMCET 2017 for deciding eligibility.
- NIMCET 2017 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects. Multiple Choice Questions will be written in English Language only and will not be translated into any other language.
|S.No||Subject||No. of questions|
|2||Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|3||Computer Awareness||10 questions|
|4||General English||20 questions|
Award of Marks :
- Each correctly answered question will carry FOUR marks and each wrongly answered question will lead to Negative One mark.
- The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions if they are not sure of the correct answer. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if a question is unanswered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be negatively marked. The candidates have to mark the responses in the OMR sheet using black or blue ink ball point pen only.
NIT 2018 Navigation : NIMCET Preparation Tips 2017, NIMCET Admission Procedure 2017, NIMCET Participating Colleges 2017, NIMCET Counselling 2017, NIMCET Results 2017, NIMCET Syllabus 2017, NIMCET Exam Centers 2017, NIMCET Application Form 2017, NIT MCA Common Entrance Test - NIMCET Entrance Exam 2017, NIMCET MCA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
NIT Related : NIMCET 2017 Entrance Exam, NIMCET Exam Date, NIMCET 2017 Exam Schedule, NIT MCA Common Entrance Test – NIMCET Entrance Exam 2017, NIMCET Notification, NIMCET MCA Exam Date, NIMCET Eligibility Criteria, NIMCET MCA Qualifications, NIMCET Exam Pattern, NIMCET MCA Admission, NIMCET Entrance Exam Details, NIMCET 2017 Examination Dates, NIMCET MCA Eligibility, NIMCET Marks Eligibility, NIMCET Exam Scheme, NIT MCA Entrance Exam , NIMCET Entrance Exam for MCA, NIMCET Exam Duration, When NIMCET MCA Entrance Exam, NIMCET MCA Admission Eligibility, NIMCET Prospectus, NIMCET Test Dates, NIMCET 2017 Brochure, NIT MCA Common Entrance Test ,
Home Preparation Tips Application Form Test Centres Admission Procedure Syllabus Participating Institutes Results Counselling Question Papers NIMCET 2017 MCA Entrance Exam National Institutes of Technology ( NIT ) invites admission Application for MCA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. The … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : nit : Leave a response for nit mca common entrance test – nimcet entrance exam 2017 by nirmala