RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) is an Entrance Exam conducted to admit students for MCA in various aided and unaided top most professional institutions of Rajasthan.
Some of the Government institutes which admit through this entrance exam M.B.M. Engineering College, University Computer Centre, University Computer Centre ( Self Financing Scheme ), Department of Computer Science, Engineering College. In order to appear for Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) the candidates must be domicile of Rajasthan. Anyone else applying will be disqualified for the exam.
RMCAAT MCA Entrance Exam
Rajasthan Master in Computer Application Admission Test is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for the admission of students in MCA in Government and Private Colleges.
Mode of RMCAAT 2016 Exam
- It is a Paper – based exam.
RMCAAT 2016 Number of Questions and Time Duration
- 200 MCQs with 2 Hours duration.
RMCAAT 2016 Preparation Tips
Mathematical ability : School level and UG level mathematical questions will cover this section. The test takers are requested to have enough preparation with formulae, theorem to complete the section quickly.
Elementary Computer knowledge : Basic names, acronyms and chronological orders should be known. Fundamental programs related questions will fill this section.
Reasoning and Aptitude : Better to prepare from the resources like books, puzzles and online exams. Attending more tests in online, practicing plenty of QBs from books would be quite enough to score well in this section.
If the main keys such as Clock Management, Confidence, and strategy are amalgamated, then success is foolproof.
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016 Score Validity
- The score is valid for one year.
RMCAAT 2016 Exam Marking :
- No Negative Marking for RMCAAT.
RMCAAT Scores Accepting Colleges
- All Colleges and Institutes of Rajasthan accept RMCAAT scores.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Preparation Tips Click Here
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) invites online applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and from the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission to first year of MCA Program in Government, Government Aided and private Un – aided institutions of Rajasthan running MCA courses ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and others Deemed, Private Universities ) through RMCAAT Admission Test for the session 2016 – 2017.
RMCAAT Eligibility Criteria 2016
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MCA :
- The Candidate having mathematics as one subject in class 12th / graduation with graduation degree ( minimum 3 years duration ) in any subject with At least 50 % marks in aggregate ( 45 % in case of SC / ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC of Rajasthan State ) without any approximation in the undergraduate exam from recognized University.
Candidates seeking admission through NIMCET – 2016 score :
- However the candidate appearing in the final year graduation examination and having valid NIMCET – 2016 score will also be permitted to appear in the counselling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the marksheet / degree of qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 31st, July 2016 or as decided by Coordinator RMCAAT – 2016 on behalf of Govt. Of Rajasthan from time to time. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Eligibility criteria for admission in second year of MCA through lateral entry :
- The Candidate having mathematics as one subject in class 12th / graduation with BCA / B.Sc. ( I.T. ) / B.Sc. ( Computer Science ) degree with At least 50 % marks in aggregate ( 45 % in case of SC / ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC of Rajasthan State ) without any approximation in the undergraduate exam from recognised university.
RMCAAT 2016 Domicile Criteria
The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per any one of the following criteria :
Domicile Category – A
- The candidate himself / herself or any of his / her natural parents ( father / mother ) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. ( OR )
Domicile Category – B
- Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year in which he / she has passed the qualifying examination. ( OR )
Domicile Category – C
Candidate is a son / daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following :
- Government of Rajasthan ( including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan ).
- Undertakings / Corporations / Improvement Trusts / Municipal Boards / Panchayat Samities / Cooperative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services / Public Sector undertakings / National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his / her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him / her at the time of his / her entry into service.
- Ex – Servicemen ( Ex – S ) and the Defence Killed ( DK ) persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation / relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of RMCAAT Counseling.For the wards of defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to appear in the entrance test and be selected in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex – S / DK category.
- Sons / daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir ( KM ) shall be eligible for admission through RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2015. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son / daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Eligibiity Click Here
RMCAAT Online Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply RMCAAT 2016 MCA Entrance Exam only through “Online”.
- The RMCAAT 2016 Application Form is to be submitted Online.
- Candidate can fill up his RMCAAT Application Form at www. rmcaatonline.com.
- Only Online Application will be accepted, which can be filled up through e-Mitra Kiosk or C.S.C. authorized by state Government. The candidate should pay a sum of 5/- in addition to examination fee i.e. 2000/- ( One Thousand ) only.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Application Form Click Here
RMCAAT Exam Pattern 2016
- RMCAAT MCA Entrance Exam shall consist of single examination of 2 ( two ) hours duration containing total number of 200 objective type questions.
- Each RMCAAT Exam Questions will carry one mark each.
- There is No Negative Marking for wrong answer.
- The questions in the test booklet will be in English only.
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||80|
- It is not necessary that the above order / sequence is maintained in the RMCAAT MCA Question Paper.
- The Medium of RMCAAT 2016 Exam would be English.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Exam Pattern Click Here
RMCAAT 2016 Reservation of Seats
The reservation of seats shall be as per the directions of the Government of Rajasthan. As prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan ( except in case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self finance scheme ( SFS ) course of the aided institutions ) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC and 5% for noncreamy layer SBC candidates.
Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to Physically Handicap (PH), 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence Killed / Exservicemen / Gallantry award winners.
Priority for Category of Defense Persons will be as follows :
|EXS1||Killed in action|
|EXS2||Disabled in action and boarded out from service/Died while in service with death attributable to military service/Disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service|
|EXS3||Gallantry award winners|
Reservation of girls in this category : 50% of the reserved seats in this category are earmarked for the girls.
Kashmiri Migrant ( KM ) Category :
5% of total intake capacity over and above the sanctioned strength in each of the institutions will be reserved for Kashmiri migrants. Sons / daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible for admission through RMCAAT – 2016. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son / daughter of displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir as well as on Graduation percentage basis.
Acronyms of various categories are as follow :
|Category – I||Category – II|
|GEN – General||Ex-S – Ex Serviceman|
|SC – Scheduled Caste||DK – Defence Killed|
|ST – Scheduled Tribe||PH – Physically Handicapped|
|OBC – Non creamy layer Other Backward Classes||KM – Kashmiri Migrants|
|SBC – Non creamy layer Special Backward Category|
Definition of SC / ST / Non creamy layer OBC / Non creamy layer SBC Category : The benefit of reservation under SC / ST / Non creamy layer OBC / Non creamy layer SBC category shall be available only to the candidates of the castes as notified under Presidential order for the State of Rajasthan, for which, the certificate should be issued by the competent authority as mentioned in Certificate No. 2 available on RMCAAT Website www.rmcaatonline.com
However for claiming the benefit in non creamy layer OBC / SBC category, the candidate will also have to furnish an undertaking in the prescribed Performa as given in Certificate No. 2 ( available on RMCAAT Website www.rmcaatonline.com ) Exact number of seats ( Seat Matrix ) will be notified through web site before counseling.
Note : For seeking the benefit of reservation in any category, sufficient documentary proof must be submitted along with the printed Application Form ( the formats of certificates for various reservation categories are prescribed in this booklet and available on our website ). Category once indicated at the time of submission of online application form will not be changed afterwards in any case.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Seats Click Here
RMCAAT 2016 Admission Procedure
The admission will be performed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The admissions will be done through on – line counselling.
Procedure for admission in first year :
The admissions will be done on The basis of NIMCET – 2016 score and if seats are remain vacant then on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Graduation.
Part – A : Admission through NIMCET – 2016 score
a. The candidates having valid NIMCET – 2016 score and belong to Rajasthan State Domicile.
b. The candidates having valid NIMCET – 2016 score and belong to outside Rajasthan state
Part – B : Admission on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in Graduation ( for seats lying vacant in Part – A )
c. Eligible Candidates who have passed in Graduation and having Rajasthan State Domicile.
d. Eligible Candidates who have passed in Graduation and belongs to outside Rajasthan state.
Procedure for admission in Second year through Lateral entry :
a. Eligible Candidates who have passed in B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( I.T. ) / B.Sc. ( Computer science ) degree and having Rajasthan State Domicile.
b. Eligible Candidates who have passed in B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( I.T. ) / B.Sc. ( Computer science ) and belongs to outside Rajasthan state.
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Admission Process Click Here
RMCAAT Results 2016
RMCAAT MCA 2016 Exam Date
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application 2016 Admission Test will be Based on NIMCET Entrance Exam.
RMCAAT MCA 2016 Result Date
RMCAAT MCA 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your RMCAAT MCA Results 2016…
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Results Click Here
RMCAAT 2016 Important Dates
|NIMCET – 2016 Score Basis|
|1||Publication of notice for Online college / Institute registration||23rd May, 2016|
|2||Last date for online college / Institute registration||6th June, 2016|
|3||Publication of notice & commencement of filling of online Application Forms||7th June, 2016|
|4||Last Date for Deposition of Fees through e-Mitra||14th June, 2016|
|5||Last date for filling online Application||15th June, 2016|
|6||Declaration of Tentative Merit List||16th June, 2016|
|7||Declaration of Final Merit List||17th June, 2016|
|8||Declaration of First Allotment List||18th June, 2016|
|9||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute||25th June, 2016|
|10||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT – 2016 office||27th June, 2016|
|11||Last date of Online Acceptance letter for upward movement||26th June, 2016|
|12||Declaration of Allotment list after upward movement||28th June, 2016|
|13||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute after upward movement||4th July,2016|
|14||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT – 2016 office.||5th July, 2016|
|Publication of notice & commencement of filling of online Application Forms for Lateral Entry and First Year of MCA course both.||20th June, 2016|
|Lateral Entry ( Second Year MCA )|
|1||Last Date for Deposition of Fees through e – Mitra||6th July, 2016|
|2||Last date for filling online Application||7th July, 2016|
|3||Declaration of Tentative Merit List||8th July, 2016|
|4||Objections called for merit list||9th July, 2016|
|5||Declaration of Final Merit List||11th July, 2016|
|6||Declaration of First Allotment List||12th July, 2016|
|7||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute||16th July, 2016|
|8||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT 2016 office||16th July, 2016|
|9||Last date of Online Acceptance letter for upward movement||16th July, 2016|
|10||Declaration of Allotment list after upward movement||17th July, 2016|
|11||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute after upward movement||20th July, 2016|
|12||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT 2016 office||20th July, 2016|
|1||Last Date for Deposition of Fees through e-Mitra||18th July, 2016|
|2||Last date for filling online Application||19th July, 2016|
|3||Declaration of Tentative Merit List||20th July, 2016|
|4||Objections called for merit list||21st July, 2016|
|5||Declaration of Final Merit List||22nd July, 2016|
|6||Declaration of First Allotment List||23rd July, 2016|
|7||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute||27th July, 2016|
|8||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT 2016 office .||27th July, 2016|
|9||Last date of Online Acceptance letter for upward movement||27th July, 2016|
|10||Declaration of Allotment list after upward movement||28th July, 2016|
|11||Last date for reporting in the allotted institute.||1st August, 2016|
|12||Last date for submission / reporting by institutes to RMCAAT 2016 office||2nd August, 2016|
|13||Publication of notice in news paper / webs site / college notice board for direct admission at institute level.||2nd August, 2016|
|14||Last date for direct admission||10th August, 2016|
|15||Last date for submission of complete reporting by institutes ( direct and counselling ) to RMCAAT 2016 office ( In person )||12th August, 2016|
|Commencement of Class for Session 2016 – 17||1st August, 2016|
To know more about RMCAAT MCA Preparation Question Bank CD Click Here
mca entrance exam - rmcaat -