Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test – RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2014
RMCAAT 2014 Entrance Exam
Government College of Engineering & Technology Bikaner,
Karni Industrial Area, Pugal Road,
Bikaner – 334 004.
Phone No. : 0151 – 2250949,
Fax no. : 0151 – 2250949,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://www.rmcaat2014.com/.
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) invites online applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and from the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission to first year of MCA Program in Government, Government Aided and private Un – aided institutions of Rajasthan running MCA courses ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and others Deemed, Private Universities ) through RMCAAT Admission Test for the session 2014 – 2015.
RMCAAT 2014 Exam Date
|RMCAAT MCA 2014 Entrance Exam Date : 18th May, 2014 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
RMCAAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must ensure that he / she is eligible for admission to various Government / Government aided and private unaided institutions of Rajasthan conducting MCA course before filling up the RMCAAT 2014 Application Form.
- If a non – eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at later stage.
- RMCAAT MCA Exam 2014 Educational Qualification :
- The candidates must possess ( 10+2 ) at school level with mathematics and Graduation ( 3 years duration ) in any subject from any recognized University ( or ) Graduation ( 10+2+3 years duration ) in any subject with mathematics as one subject from any recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in case of SC / ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC candidates ), without any approximation in the Graduate Examination.
- Candidates with BCA, BSc ( IT ) & BSc ( Comp. Science ) degrees are eligible for the requirements of mathematics. However, the candidate appearing for the Graduation qualifying examination will also be permitted to appear in the admission test but their admission will be provisional, subject to furnishing the degree of qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 15th September, 2014 or as decided by Government of Rajasthan from time to time.
- RMCAAT 2014 Domicile Criteria : The RMCAAT MCA Entrance Test 2014 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan Domicile only. The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per any one of the following criteria :
- Domicile Category – A
The candidate himself / herself or any of his / her natural parents ( father / mother ) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Domicile Category – B
Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year in which he / she has passed the qualifying examination. ( OR )
- Domicile Category – C Candidate is a son / daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following :
- Government of Rajasthan ( including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan ). Undertakings / Corporations / Improvement Trusts / Municipal Boards / Panchayat Samities / Cooperative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services / Public Sector undertakings / National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his / her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him / her at the time of his / her entry into service.
- Domicile Category – A
- Ex – Servicemen ( Ex – S ) and the Defence Killed ( DK ) persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation / relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of RMCAAT Counseling. For the wards of defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to appear in the entrance test and be selected in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex – S / DK category.
- Sons / daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir ( KM ) shall be eligible for admission through RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2014. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son / daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
RMCAAT 2014 MCA Exam Schedule
The RMCAAT 2014 will be held on 18th May, 2014 ( Sunday ) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. The Schedule of the Test will be :
|Candidates should report to the RMCAAT Test Centre||9.30 AM|
|Commencement of the RMCAAT MCA Examination 2014||10.00 AM|
|No Candidate will be permitted after||10.15 AM|
|Candidates will not be allowed to leave the RMCAAT 2014 Examination Hall before||12.00 Noon|
RMCAAT 2015 Navigation : RMCAAT 2014 Seats Reservation, RMCAAT 2014 Preparation Tips, RMCAAT 2014 Results, RMCAAT 2014 Participating Institutes, RMCAAT 2014 Admission Procedure, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Pattern, RMCAAT 201 Online Application Form, RMCAAT 2014 Entrance Exam , RMCAAT MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
RMCAAT Related : RMCAAT 2014 Entrance Exam, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Date, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Schedule, Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test – RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2014, RMCAAT 2014 Notification, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Admission, RMCAAT 2014 Eligibility, RMCAAT 2014 Educational Qualifications, RMCAAT 2014 Domicile Eligibility, RMCAAT 2014 Test Dates, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Conducting Date, RMCAAT 2014 Entrance Exam Details, RMCAAT Rajasthan MCA Admission 2014, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Duration, RMCAAT 2014 Entrance Exam Dates, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Examination, RMCAAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Qualifications, RMCAAT 2014 Marks Eligibility, RMCAAT 2014 Admission Dates, When RMCAAT MCA Exam 2014, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Timings, RMCAAT 2014 Prospectus, RMCAAT 2014 Exam Date for MCA, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Entrance Exam, Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test 2014 Information Brochure, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Study Material, RMCAAT 2014 MCA Model Questions,
RMCAAT Exam Date 2014 – RMCAAT MCA Exam Date 2014 – RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2014 – RMCAAT Entrance Exam Date 2014 – RMCAAT Eligibility 2014 – RMCAAT Exam Schedule 2014 – RMCAAT Question Paper – RMCAAT Question Bank – RMCAAT MCA Question Papers – RMCAAT Question Papers Download
Posted In mca entrance exam : rmcaat : Leave a response for rajasthan master of computer application admission test – rmcaat entrance exam 2014 by suganya