Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test – RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Application Form||Exam Pattern||Seats||Admission Process||Results|
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) invites online applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and from the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission to first year of MCA Program in Government, Government Aided and private Un – aided institutions of Rajasthan running MCA courses ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and others Deemed, Private Universities ) through RMCAAT Admission Test for the session 2016 – 2017.
RMCAAT Eligibility Criteria 2016
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MCA :
- The Candidate having mathematics as one subject in class 12th / graduation with graduation degree ( minimum 3 years duration ) in any subject with At least 50 % marks in aggregate ( 45 % in case of SC / ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC of Rajasthan State ) without any approximation in the undergraduate exam from recognized University.
Candidates seeking admission through NIMCET – 2016 score :
- However the candidate appearing in the final year graduation examination and having valid NIMCET – 2016 score will also be permitted to appear in the counselling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the marksheet / degree of qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 31st, July 2016 or as decided by Coordinator RMCAAT – 2016 on behalf of Govt. Of Rajasthan from time to time. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Eligibility criteria for admission in second year of MCA through lateral entry :
- The Candidate having mathematics as one subject in class 12th / graduation with BCA / B.Sc. ( I.T. ) / B.Sc. ( Computer Science ) degree with At least 50 % marks in aggregate ( 45 % in case of SC / ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC of Rajasthan State ) without any approximation in the undergraduate exam from recognised university.
RMCAAT 2016 Domicile Criteria
The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per any one of the following criteria :
Domicile Category – A
- The candidate himself / herself or any of his / her natural parents ( father / mother ) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. ( OR )
Domicile Category – B
- Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year in which he / she has passed the qualifying examination. ( OR )
Domicile Category – C
Candidate is a son / daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following :
- Government of Rajasthan ( including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan ).
- Undertakings / Corporations / Improvement Trusts / Municipal Boards / Panchayat Samities / Cooperative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services / Public Sector undertakings / National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his / her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him / her at the time of his / her entry into service.
- Ex – Servicemen ( Ex – S ) and the Defence Killed ( DK ) persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation / relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of RMCAAT Counseling.For the wards of defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to appear in the entrance test and be selected in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex – S / DK category.
- Sons / daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir ( KM ) shall be eligible for admission through RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2015. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son / daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
RMCAAT 2017 Navigation : RMCAAT 2016 Seats Reservation, RMCAAT 2016 Preparation Tips, RMCAAT 2016 Results, RMCAAT 2016 Participating Institutes, RMCAAT 2016 Admission Procedure, RMCAAT 2016 Exam Pattern, RMCAAT 2016 Online Application Form, RMCAAT 2016 Entrance Exam , RMCAAT MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
RMCAAT Related : Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test, RMCAAT Exam 2016, RMCAAT 2016 Notification, Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test – RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016, RMCAAT 2016 Eligibility, RMCAAT 2016 Educational Qualifications, RMCAAT 2016 Domicile Eligibility, RMCAAT 2016 Entrance Exam Details, RMCAAT Rajasthan MCA Admission 2016, RMCAAT 2016 MCA Examination, RMCAAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, RMCAAT 2016 MCA Qualifications, RMCAAT 2016 Marks Eligibility, When RMCAAT MCA Exam 2016, RMCAAT 2016 Exam Timings, RMCAAT 2016 Exam Date for MCA, RMCAAT 2016 MCA Entrance Exam, RMCAAT Rajasthan 2016 Admission, RMCAAT MCA 2016 Eligibility Conditions, RMCAAT MCA 2016 Qualifications, RMCAAT MCA 2016 Exam Details, RMCAAT 2016 Admission Notification, RMCAAT 2016 Domicile Requirements, RMCAAT MCA 2016 Examination, RMCAAT 2016 Marks Eligibility for MCA,
Home Page Preparation Tips Application Form Exam Pattern Seats Admission Process Results RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2016 Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) invites online applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and from the wards of … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : rmcaat : Leave a response for rajasthan master of computer application admission test – rmcaat entrance exam 2016 by nirmala