|Home Page||Exam Pattern||Seats||Application Form||Admission Process||Results||Preparation Tips|
Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test ( RMCAAT ) invites online applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and from the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission to first year of MCA Program in Government, Government Aided and private Un – aided institutions of Rajasthan running MCA courses ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and others Deemed, Private Universities ) through RMCAAT Admission Test for the session 2017 – 2018.
RMCAAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MCA :
The candidate having recognized bachelor‟s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 or at graduate level with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45 % in case of reserve category) without any approximation from recognized University.
Candidates seeking admission through NIMCET – 2017 score :
However the candidate appearing in the final year of graduation examination and having valid NIMCET 2017 score, will also be permitted to appear in the counselling but their admission will be provisional, subjected to furnishing the qualifying examination with the prescribed eligibility by 31st July, 2017 or as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan from time to time. They will be required to submit all the necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Note : The last date 31st July, 2017, of submitting documents is valid only for those students who have applied on the basis of NIMCET-2017 score only.
The Candidate having recognized bachelor‟s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA / B.Sc. ( IT / Computer Science ) with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or at graduation level with at least 50 % marks in aggregate ( 45 % in case of reserve category ) without any approximation from recognised university.
RMCAAT 2017 is open to all Indian citizens but preference will be given to the candidates of Rajasthan state domicile.
RMCAAT 2017 Domicile Criteria
The domicile status of Rajasthan of any candidate will be ascertained as per any one of the following criteria :
Domicile Category – A
- The candidate himself / herself or any of his / her natural parents ( father / mother ) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. ( OR )
Domicile Category – B
- Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year in which he / she has passed the qualifying examination.
Domicile Category – C
Candidate is a son / daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following :
- Government of Rajasthan ( including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan ).
- Undertakings / Corporations / Improvement Trusts / Municipal Boards / Panchayat Samities / Cooperative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application. ( OR )
- Candidate is a son / daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services / Public Sector undertakings / National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his / her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home town as given by him / her at the time of his / her entry into service.
- Ex – Servicemen ( Ex – S ) and the Defence Killed ( DK ) persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories. The State of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof in respect of the above. A copy of discharge certificate and PPO must necessarily be enclosed to seek reservation / relaxation in this category. The discharge certificate and PPO must be produced in original at the time of RMCAAT Counseling.For the wards of defence personnel from other State but serving in the State of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is waved off to enable them to appear in the entrance test and be selected in general quota. However, they would not be eligible for Ex – S / DK category.
- Sons / daughters of the displaced persons from Jammu & Kashmir ( KM ) shall be eligible for admission through RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2015. The candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority as a proof of being son / daughter of a displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.