SRM MCA Entrance Exam 2017
SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
SRM University MCA course curriculum is comprehensive and aims to provide sound theoretical concepts coupled with hands on experience in the best solution frameworks. The course curricula have been designed mainly to focus on the following thrust areas-system software, Data bases and Computer Networks in addition to various other allied fields and basic sciences.
SRM University MCA Admission will be on the qualifying examination conducted SRM University. SRM University also provides various courses for Indian and NRI Peoples.
SRM University MCA Entrance Exam 2017
SRM University invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to MCA Program through SRM MCA Entrance Exam 2017 for the academic year 2017. SRM University 2017 MCA Entrance Exam will be conducted only through “Online”.
SRM MCA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
A pass with minimum aggregate of 60% in the under mentioned “Bachelor’s Degree” of any university or equivalent thereto :
- BCA / BES / BSc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Applied Sciences / Information Technology / Computer Technology (or)
- BCom / Bachelor of Bank Management / BBA / BLM / BA Corporate Secretaryship / BA Economics / any other bachelor’s degree, in any discipline, with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics / Statistics at main / allied level (or)
- BSc Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as allied subjects (or)
- BE / BTech / MBA (or)
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Higher Secondary level ( i.e., in +2 level of the 10 + 2 pattern ).
SRM MCA 2017 Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of 100 questions with duration of 150 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries 3 marks and each wrong answer carries negative mark of 1.
The SRM University MCA entrance exam question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics :
- Part 1 : Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables ( 20 questions )
- Part 2 : Quantitative ( 20 questions ) : Ratios, Time-speed-distance, Work and time, Probability, Permutation and Combinations
- Part 3 : Logical Reasoning ( 20 questions ) : Sequences, Coding and decoding, Visual reasoning ( Diagrammatic and pictorial form )
- Part 4 : English ( 20 questions ) : Verbal reasoning, Comprehension, Synonyms and antonyms
- Part 5 : Basic Knowledge of Computers ( 20 questions )
To know more about SRM MCA Entrance Exam Click Here
SRM MCA 2017 Application Form
The SRM MCA Application forms will be issued from April, 2017 onwards. There are three modes of registration given below :
Online with e-payment / Unique Voucher Code
The interested candidates have to register and pay the application fee of 900/- online / use prepaid Unique Voucher Code in SRM website www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions.
Online with Demand Draft
SRM MCA Application to be filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions and the same can be downloaded and sent with the DD for 900/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before May, 2017. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
The completed SRM MCA application should be sent to :
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603 203,
The last date for receipt of filled-in application at the university office is May, 2017. SRM MCA 2017 Applications received after the due date will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference. The university will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity.
SRM MCA 2017 Application Form Sales Centres
The SRM MCA Application Forms can be purchased from ( Sale outlets ) select branches of the followings :
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Indian Bank
- KarurVysya Bank
- Post office
SRM MCA Application Form can also obtained from the following SRM University Campus :
- Kattankulathur Campus
- Ramapuram Campus
- Vadapalani Campus
- NCR Campus, Modinagar
SRM University 2017 MCA Hall Ticket
- SRM MCA Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date.
- SRM MCA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- SRM MCA Hall ticket should be downloaded from the website www.srmuniv.ac.in and printout taken.
- The Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- The SRM MCA Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
To know more about SRM MCA Application Form Click Here
SRM University MCA 2017 Exam Centres
Important : The SRM University MCA Entrance Exam Centres will be announced Shortly.
If a candidate has opted for SRM MCA Online Entrance Examination, refer the list of city names to choose a test city :
To know more about SRM MCA Exam Centres Click Here
SRM MCA 2017 Admission Procedure
- SRM MCA Admission will be on the basis of performance in the SRM MCA Entrance Exam conducted by SRM University.
- Merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for counseling.
SRM University 2017 MCA Results
SRM University MCA Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
To know more about SRM MCA Results Click Here
SRM MCA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receipt of filled – in SRM MCA Application Form||March, 2017|
|2||SRM MCA Online Exam Date ( Computer Based Exam )||May, 2017|
|3||SRM MCA Entrance Exam 2017 Rank List||June, 2017|
|4||SRM MCA Counselling||July, 2017|
To know more about SRM MCA Entrance Question Paper Click Here
Kattankulathur – 603 203
Telephone no. : +91-44- 27417000, +91-44- 27417499
Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in.