|Home||Admission Procedure||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
VITMEE 2017Exntrance Exam
VIT Master’s Entrance Examination ( VITMEE ) invites admission Application for MCA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
VITMEE 2017 Eligibility
The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduated from Institutions located in India. Foreign and NRI / PIO applications are to be made separately. Please visit the International Relations tab in VIT website.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA program.
- Consistent Record in X and XII Std is required.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester / year exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate before 15th August, 2016, failing which admission will be cancelled with the forfeit of admission fee.
Placement Requirements : Industries offering Placement at VIT have stipulated a minimum of 60% Marks for candidates in their undergraduate programmes and in class X and XII. Maximum of 2 years of academic gap is permitted.
VITMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The computer based test ( CBT ) objective question Paper consists of 100 questions with a maximum of 100 marks among which 80 will be from the chosen technical subject and 20 will be from English communication. NO negative marks for wrong answers.