YMCA University Entrance Examination 2017
The YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, erstwhile, ‘YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad’ was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo – German project with an aim to impart Technical Education to a developing India on German pattern. YMCA University offers Post Graduate course as Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ).
YMCA MCA Entrance Exam 2017
YMCA University Admissions for MCA Course shall be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of Online Entrance Test – OLET MCA 2017 through Online Off Campus counseling conducted by Haryana State Education Society – HSTES through NIC.
YMCA MCA Eligibility 2017
Minimum Academic Qualifications for YMCA 2017 Entrance Exam :
- Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( OR )
- Pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects. ( OR )
- Should be a pass in BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University Obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category ) in the qualifying Examination.
Note : Candidates having passed Mathematics / Statistics in one semester / in one year as the case may be shall be considered eligible for MCA.
Basis of OLET 2017 MCA Admission :
- YMCA 2017 MCA Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of Online Entrance Test MCA conducted by NIC.
To know more about YMCA University MCA Eligibility Click Here
YMCA MCA Exam Pattern 2017
A. YMCA 2017 Entrance Exam Scheme :
i. Maximum marks for YMCA 2017 MCA Entrance Exam : 90 Marks
ii. There will be one Question Paper of 90 minutes duration in three parts as under :
|Part||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks Distribution|
|Part - I||Mathematical Ability||50 Questions|
( 1 - 50 )
|Part - II||Logical & Analytical Ability||20 Questions|
( 51 - 70 )
|Part - III||English / Comprehension||20 Questions|
( 71 - 90 )
iii. Only objective type / multiple – choice questions with one correct answer will be asked in the Entrance Test.
iv. There will ‘NOT’ be any Negative Marking.
YMCA MCA Distribution of Seats 2017
For Govt. / Govt Aided :
The reservation policy notified by the State Government Haryana is applicable to the AICTE approved Technical Institutions.
- State reservation policy at the time of counseling ( for preparation of seat matrix ) shall be followed.
- 25% horizontal reservation in all above categories shall be provided for girl Candidates
For private unaided institutions :
The sanctioned intake in a Private Institute shall be distributed as under :
- 25% of sanctioned intake shall be filled by the institutions.
- 75% of sanctioned intake shall be filled through HSTES.
The private institutes have voluntarily opted that admissions of 75% of sanctioned intake in their institutes shall be done by HSTES from Haryana resident and All India open ( AIO ) category candidates as per the reservation policy in counselling described.
For private unaided Minority institutions :
All India category seats not exceeding upto 15% ( at the discretion of the management ).
- Minority Quota – 42.5% of sanctioned intake fixed by the State Government vide notification No. 20/5/2004 4TE, dated 25.06.2004.
- Balance – 42.5% ( half for Haryana Open General and half for reserved categories of Haryana in the ratio as specified ).
To know more about YMCA University MCA Seats Click Here
YMCA MCA Application Form 2017
- YMCA 2017 MCA Online Application Form will be available from 10th June, 2017.
- YMCA 2017 Online Entrance Test Fee and application fee ( in case of KM ) for MCA 2017 shall be deposited by the candidate through e – challan generated from www.onlinetesthry.gov.in or through Credit / Debit Card or Net banking by using online payment gateway during filling the online application form. In case of E – Challan, the candidate shall take print out of e – Challan and shall deposit on the next day of generation of the e – Challan in any branch of following designated banks :
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- The Online entrance test fee or Application is 500/- for General Category and 200/- For all Reserved Categories SC / BC / SBC / EBP / PH / FF / ESM / GIRLS / KM )
- The Online Entrance Fee or Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded ( full or partial ) under any circumstances. The service charges will be charged from payer for using online payment gateway.
- An e – Challan of selected banks for depositing the entrance test fee or application fee will be generated by the candidate from the website : www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. The candidate will take the printout of e – challan and will deposit the applicable fee ( OLET fee or Application fee ) on next day of e – Challan generation in the designated bank and should receive the receipt of duly stamped by the bank.
- Before submitting the online application form, the candidate can check and edit his / her registration details. Further, the candidate should also ensure that the photograph & signature uploaded are his / her own photograph & signature and registration details of the candidate must be same as registered in qualifying exam. The incorrect information submitted in online application form shall not be entertained and in such a case the candidate is required to resubmit a fresh online application form and the fee should also be deposited against the fresh application form.
- Candidates without depositing the online entrance fee shall not be considered for online entrance test.
MCA 2017 Admit Card will be available from 6th July, 2017.
The YMCA MCA 2017 Admit Cards for appearing in the OLET are to be downloaded by the candidates from the website www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. HSTES shall not issue or POST any admit card to any registered candidate for the OLET.
To know more about YMCA University MCA Application Form Click Here
YMCA MCA Exam Centres 2017
|Centre code||Name of centre with complete address|
|01||University Library, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|02||Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharashi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|03||University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar|
|04||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.|
|05||Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri|
|06||Govt. Polytechnic, Sonepat|
|07||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|08||Govt. Polytechnic Hisar|
|09||Govt. Polytechnic Ambala|
|10||Govt. Polytechnic Manesar|
|11||Indra Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari|
|12||Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamunanagar|
YMCA MCA Results 2017
YMCA 2017 Exam Date
YMCA MCA Online Entrance Exam was conducted on 8th July, 2017.
YMCA 2017 Result Date
YMCA MCA University Results has been declared
To know more about YMCA University MCA Results Click Here
YMCA MCA Important Dates 2017
|1||Opening of Online Application Portal||10th June, 2017|
|2||Closing of Online Application Portal||4th July, 2017|
|3||Download of Admit Card||6th July, 2017|
|4||Date of Entrance Test||8th July, 2017|
From 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
|5||Display of Merit List||12th July, 2017|
|6||1st Counselling||13th July, 2017|
|7||2nd Counselling||24th July, 2017|
|8||New Advertisement ( If required )||9th August, 2017|
|9||3rd Counselling ( if seat remains vacant )||11th August, 2017|
|10||4th or Subsequent Counselling ( if seat remains vacant )||Dates will be notified later on.|
To know more about YMCA University MCA Question Papers Click Here
YMCA University of Science & Technology,
NH – 2, Sector – 6, Mathura Road,
Faridabad – 121 006,
Haryana ( India ),
Phone No. : 0129 – 2242142, 0129 – 2242143, 0129 – 2210372,
Fax No. : 0129 – 2242143,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ymcaust.ac.in, www.hstes.in.