Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam Question Bank CD
[You will be redirected to our new Shopping Website]
This CD contains [approx] 21,500 Multiple Choice Questions with answers.
Topic Covered :
- IIT Joint Entrance Examination – IIT JEE
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination – AIEEE
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Examination – TANCET
- SRM Engineering Entrance Exam – SRMEEE
- All India Common Entrance Examination – AICEE
- Armed Forces Medical College Exam – AFMC
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam – BHU
- Orissa Joint Entrance Examination – OJEE
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam – VITEEE
- Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka – COMEDK
- Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam – BEEE
- Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test – GGSIPU
- All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination – AIPMT
- All India Common Entrance Test – AICET
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – AIIMS
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam – KIITEE
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination – BITSAT
- India Institute of Information Technology & Management – IIITM
- Karunya University Entrance Exam
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical – KEAM
- University of Delhi Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Vinayaka Missions University MBBS Entrance Exam
- All other Universities / State Level Common Medical and Engineering Entrance Exams in India
Question Bank CD Special Features :
- Thousands of Multiple Choice Question & Answers incorporated in a digital format.
- Ability to revise more questions in quick sessions.
- Conduct test yourself with the randomly generated questions.
- Timer option allows you to set the time limit for the test.
- An instant test result makes you to analyze your performance.
- It is possible to analyze your overall test performance through Evaluation option.
- At the end of each test you can know the correct answers for wrongly answered & unanswered questions.
- Compare your overall test performance in Graphical representations like Bar Graph, Line Graph and 3D Bar graphs.
- For the complicated questions which related to derivations, equations & mathematics the steps were mentioned to know about the derived answer.
- Ability to filter the already used questions in both practice & test.
- The evaluation is based upon the three factors: correctly answered questions, unanswered questions and wrongly answered questions. By clicking the required question, you can view the answer.
Minimum Requirement :
- Processor: Pentium/AMD [1 GHz or more]
- RAM : 256 MB
- Operating Systems : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 [32 bit or 64 bit]
- Space required for installation : 150 MB
- Drive Required : CD/DVD
- Internet Connection is not required / non mandatory to utilize this CD