Question Bank Software CD for Engineering / Medical entrance exam preparing students. Containing 21,500 ( MCQ ) questions with answers in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
Medical Engineering Entrance Exam Question Bank CD
Price : 750 + Shipping 50
- IIT Joint Entrance Examination – IIT JEE
- All India Engineering Entrance Examination – AIEEE
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Examination – TANCET
- SRM Engineering Entrance Exam – SRMEEE
- All India Common Entrance Examination – AICEE
- Armed Forces Medical College Exam – AFMC
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam – BHU
- Orissa Joint Entrance Examination – OJEE
- Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam – VITEEE
- Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka – COMEDK
- Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam – BEEE
- Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges – AMUPMDC Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test – GGSIPU
- All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination – AIPMT
- All India Common Entrance Test – AICET
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – AIIMS
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam – KIITEE
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Examination – BITSAT
- India Institute of Information Technology & Management – IIITM
- Karunya University Entrance Exam
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
- Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical – KEAM
- University of Delhi Entrance Examination
- Vinayaka Missions University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Vinayaka Missions University MBBS Entrance Exam
- Students can practice unlimited times.
- Questions are appeared randomly.
- CD consisting 2 sessions.
- Study Room and Test Examination Preparation.
- Thousands of Multiple Choice Question & Answers incorporated in a digital format
- Ability to revise more questions in quick sessions.
- Conduct the test yourself with the randomly generated questions.
- Timer option allows you to set the time limit for the test.
- An instant test result makes you to analyze your performance.
- It is possible to analyze your overall test performance through Evaluation option.
- At the end of each test you can know the correct answers for wrongly answered & unanswered questions.
- Analyze the comparison of your overall test performance in Graphical representations like Bar Graph, Line Graph and 3D Bar graphs.
- For the complicated questions which related to derivations, equations & mathematics the steps were mentioned to know about the derived answer.
- Ability to filter the already used questions in both practice & test.
Study Room Session
It makes you get enough practice with selected number of questions. There is no time restriction in this session. To clear your doubts, you can get online assistance too.
Study Room Session
In this session, you can set your own question paper with time duration and marks. After completing the test examination, you can view your performance which indicate total number of questions, answered questions, unanswered questions, correct answers, wrong answers, marks you scored and the time duration.
You can view a graphical comparison of your last five test examination performances in each subject with PIE chart, Bar Graph, Line Graph and 3D Bar graphs. Then, in the evaluation section you can evaluate your results. This gives you the confidence on your answers. The evaluation is based upon the three factors: correctly answered questions, unanswered questions and wrongly answered questions. By clicking the required question, you can view the answer.
- Since questions are appeared always in random order, there is no chance of skipping any chapter.
- The study room session is developed in such a manner that; it would resemble a presentation by an experienced guide.
- Test examination session is perfect in developing your speed of answering and thus it sparks off your confidence.
- Self-evaluation stimulates your memory power and graphical representation displays your improvement test by test.
Genuine InFoTech Private Limited
19 Jose Complex,10th Street, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore - 641012, Tamil Nadu. INDIA
Phone: 0422 4372 678, 2496043, ( Timing : 9 AM to 6 PM )
Mobile: 0 93600 49678
Processor: Pentium/AMD [1 GHz or more]
RAM : 256 MB
Operating Systems : Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 [32 bit or 64 bit]
Space required for installation : 150 MB
Drive Required : CD/DVD
Internet Connection is not required / non mandatory to utilize this CD.
Very easy to install the question bank software cd and flexible to practice.
We took maximum effort to integrate the collection of question & answers along with the software to build a powerful Question Bank Software CD.
Extensive care has been taken to present the contents error free. Beyond our control - if any minor corrections occurred in content - we do not take responsibility for it.
Our intention is to cut down the minor corrections / errors - if you find any questions which contain errors - please let us know the same to increase our Quality of Questions.