ACEE Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2017
The Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges ( Association of Combined Entrance Examination ) would be conducting the Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination – CPMEE 2017 for admission in BAMS, BNYS, BHMS course for the year 2017.
CPMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2017 are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Minimum Marks In Aggregate : The 10+2 examination should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects and the candidate must have passed in all the above said subjects. The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBCs, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination should be 40% in lieu of 50% as for general candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in CPMEE 2017. However, their candidature will be considered for admission only when they will provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counseling.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and the result is not yet declared are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE 2017 but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of passing qualifying examination at the time of counseling.
CPMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination 2017 would consist of one paper of 200 marks containing 200 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be answered on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet. The MCQs will be from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards. The duration of paper would be 2½ hours.
- The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the CPMEE 2017.
- There is no negative marking. All the questions will be objective type with multiple choices ( A, B, C & D ), of which, only one choice will be the most appropriate response/answer. Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. ZERO mark shall be given to no response and incorrect answer. More than one choices indicated against a question shall be considered as incorrect response / answer and ZERO mark will be given.
- Question paper of CPMEE 2017 will be both in English and Hindi according to the choice of candidates. The venue and time of the examination will be communicated to the candidates through the Admit Card.
To know more about ACEE CPMEE Entrance Exam Click Here
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Seats
Total no of seats available at various colleges of ACEE :
|Names of Colleges||Course||Admission Capacity per year||Admission through CPMEE-2017|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic ( PG ) College |
17 - Old Mussoorie Road, Rajpur,
Phone Numbers : 0135 - 2734362, 8476004778, 8476004765
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic ( PG ) Medical College & Hospital, |
Village-Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala,
Doiwala, Dehradun - 248140,
Phone Numbers : 7500111177, 8057918455
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, |
Kiccha Road, Rudrapur, U.S. Nagar,
Uttarakhand, Pin - 263148
Phone Numbers : 9897107000, 9917390594, 8791548985, 9897717999
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda,|
NH-58, Near Mont Fort School,
Haridwar Road Roorkee,
Phone Numbers : 7060038900, 7060036900, 9760008050
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, |
Hospital & Research Centre,
Khairi Road, Doiwala, Dehradun - 248140,
Phone Numbers: 0135-2695013, 2695014 9412054864, 8954154864
|Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College,|
Roorkee-Haridwar Road, Vill-Karoundi,
Phone Numbers: 7060800156, 9068269555
|Om Ayurvedic College & Research Centre|
Phone Numbers: 01332-239500 9411100636, 8191887165, 8191887206
|Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital |
Navgaon, Manduwala, Chakrata Road,
Phone : 0135-2694241/42/43/44
|Uttarancahl Unani Medical College & Hospital, |
Mustafabad ( Padartha ) Haridwar,
Phone: 0133-4286440 , 971966440, 9012163784
|Bishamber Sahai Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre, |
Roorkee - Saharanpur Road, Roorkee,
|Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College & Research centre, |
Mustafabad ( Padartha ) Dhanpura,
Laksar Road, Haridwar,
CPMEE 2017 Application From
The candidate can apply by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE 2017, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE 2017 can be obtained By Hand from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of 2100/-.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE 2017 can also be obtained By Post by sending a Demand Draft of 2100/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The Demand Draft should be send to the following address :
The Secretary ( ACEE )
SDCH, Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh – 249 203,
Phone : 0135-2454440, 2453465
Mob. : 09837429977, 09837529977
- Candidate must mention his / her name and complete address with phone number on the back of demand draft so as to enable us to identify and send the Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE 2017 to the candidate.
- The completely filled Application Form is to be sent back to the Secretary ( ACEE ) on above given address before the Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- The candidate can directly register him/herself on the website www.aceeindia.org to fill the online application form and can pay the Application Fee of 2100/- online through Debit, Credit Card or through Net Banking.
CPMEE 2017 Exam Centre
|Sl. No.||Name of City for Examination Centre||Code|
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Results
ACEE CPMEE Exam Date
Association of Combined Entrance Examination Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2017 was conducted on 10th September, 2017.
ACEE CPMEE Result Date
ACEE CPMEE Results has been declared
To know more about ACEE CPMEE Results Click Here
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Counselling
The CPMEE 2017 will be held on 17th September, 2017 for admission to BAMS and BHMS courses.
The counseling schedule will be posted on website of ACEE ( www.aceeindia.org ) after the declaration of result. Based on the result of the CPMEE 2017, a rank list will be prepared, and the candidates will be called for counseling according their ranks. Those called for counseling have to report at venue site at the time and the date as stated in the counseling schedule declared on ACEE website ( www.aceeindia.org ) along with the following original documents and certificates :
- Admit Card of CPMEE – 2017 ( to be downloaded from website www.aceeindia.org )
- Result Card of CPMEE – 2017 ( to be downloaded from website www.aceeindia.org )
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation / High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate and mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate has passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 40% for SC / ST / OBC or above in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Transfer Certificate from the University / Board last attended by candidate.
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board last attended by candidate.
- Character Certificate from Last attending School / College / Gazetted officer.
- Certificate showing that candidates belong to SC / ST / OBC category from appropriate Government Authority.
- Current passport size photograph ( front pose ) – Four and Photo ID proof ( original ).
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents.
For allocation of seats, candidate is required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the institute ( college ) and course when called during the counseling session as per their respective ranks. Choice of the institute ( college ) and course thus made will be final and will not be changed.
- The following process will be adopted for counseling for seat allotment and admission at member colleges of ACEE.
- The counseling schedule will be posted on official website of ACEE ( www.aceeindia.org ) after the declaration of result.
- In the counseling process, all seats are unreserved and will be filled by open competition, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling and seat allotment will be strictly based on their merit / rank in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE 2017 ) alone, irrespective of whether they belong to General, SC, ST, OBC or OTH categories. However, it is mandatory for General candidates to secure minimum 50% marks and for SC, ST & OBC candidates to secure minimum 40% marks in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE 2017 ) for considering them in counseling and seat allotment in MBBS, BDS and BAMS course. For BHMS Course, candidates irrespective of their categories must secure minimum 35% marks in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE 2017 ).
- For allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person in counseling session. The candidates will exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in CPMEE 2017. The seat once allotted to his / her choice will be final and will not be changed.
- Inter se merit of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE 2017 ) will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
To know more about ACEE CPMEE Counselling Click Here
CPMEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Starting date of online form filling||18th July, 2017 onwards|
|2||Last date of Online Form Filling||3rd September, 2017|
|3||Date of Examination ( CPMEE 2017 )||10th September, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||On or Before 7th September, 2017|
|5||Declaration of Result||On or Before 15th September, 2017|
|6||First Round of Counseling||17th September, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|7||Second Round of Counseling||Will be declared in last week of September, 2017,
if the seats are left vacant after first round of counseling
Seema Dental College & Hospital,
P.O. Pashulok, Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249 203,
Phone No. : 0135 – 2452962,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://aceeindia.org/.