ACEE CPMEE 2016 Counselling
Important : In Compliance to orders passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition ( Civil ) No. 261 of 2016, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be granted only to those candidates who qualify NEET and fulfils the other eligibility criteria as provided by the Graduate Medical Regulations and other relevant rules and regulations.
The CPMEE – 2016 will be held on 17th July, 2016 for admission to BAMS and BHMS courses.
The counseling schedule will be posted on website of ACEE ( www.aceeindia.org ) after the declaration of result. Based on the result of the CPMEE-2016, a rank list will be prepared, and the candidates will be called for counseling according their ranks. Those called for counseling have to report at venue site at the time and the date as stated in the counseling schedule declared on ACEE website ( www.aceeindia.org ) along with the following original documents and certificates:-
- Admit Card of CPMEE – 2016 ( to be downloaded from website www.aceeindia.org )
- Result Card of CPMEE – 2016 ( to be downloaded from website www.aceeindia.org )
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation / High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate and mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate has passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 40% for SC / ST / OBC or above in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Please see Eligibility Criteria ).
- Transfer Certificate from the University / Board last attended by candidate.
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board last attended by candidate.
- Character Certificate from Last attending School / College / Gazetted officer.
- Certificate showing that candidates belong to SC / ST / OBC category from appropriate Government Authority.
- Current passport size photograph ( front pose ) – Four and Photo ID proof ( original ).
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents.
For allocation of seats, candidate is required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the institute ( college ) and course when called during the counseling session as per their respective ranks. Choice of the institute ( college ) and course thus made will be final and will not be changed.
- The following process will be adopted for counseling for seat allotment and admission at member colleges of ACEE.
- The counseling schedule will be posted on official website of ACEE ( www.aceeindia.org ) after the declaration of result.
- In the counseling process, all seats are unreserved and will be filled by open competition, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling and seat allotment will be strictly based on their merit / rank in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE – 2016 ) alone, irrespective of whether they belong to General, SC, ST, OBC or OTH categories. However, it is mandatory for General candidates to secure minimum 50% marks and for SC, ST & OBC candidates to secure minimum 40% marks in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE-2016 ) for considering them in counseling and seat allotment in MBBS, BDS and BAMS course. For BHMS Course, candidates irrespective of their categories must secure minimum 35% marks in Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE-2016 ).
- For allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person in counseling session. The candidates will exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in CPMEE-2016. The seat once allotted to his/her choice will be final and will not be changed.
- Inter se merit of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination ( CPMEE-2016 ) will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the entrance examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the entrance examination.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.