Important : In Compliance to orders passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition ( Civil ) No. 261 of 2016, the admission to MBBS and BDS will be granted only to those candidates who qualify NEET and fulfils the other eligibility criteria as provided by the Graduate Medical Regulations and other relevant rules and regulations.
The CPMEE – 2016 will be held on 17th July, 2016 for admission to BAMS and BHMS courses.
Seema Dental College & Hospital,
P.O. Pashulok, Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249 203,
Phone No. : 0135 – 2452962,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://aceeindia.org/.
The Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges ( Association of Combined Entrance Examination ) would be conducting the Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination – CPMEE 2016 for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS course for the year 2016.
CPMEE 2016 Exam Date
|ACEE 2016 Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam Date : 17th July, 2016|
CPMEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit for CPMEE Exam 2016 :
Only those candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2016 are eligible.
2. Essential Qualification for appear ACEE CPMEE Entrance Exam 2016 :
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
- MINIMUM MARKS IN AGGREGATE : The 10+2 examination should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects and the candidate must have passed in all the above said subjects. The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBCs, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination should be 40% in lieu of 50% as for general candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in CPMEE-2016. However, their candidature will be considered for admission only when they will provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counseling.
b) BHMS :
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY and the result is not yet declared are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE-2016 but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of passing qualifying examination at the time of counseling.
CPMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination-2016 would consist of one paper of 200 marks containing 200 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be answered on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet. The MCQs will be from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards. The duration of paper would be 2½ hours.
- The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the CPMEE – 2016.
- There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING. All the questions will be objective type with multiple choices (A, B, C & D), of which, only one choice will be the most appropriate response/answer. Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. ZERO mark shall be given to no response and incorrect answer. More than one choices indicated against a question shall be considered as incorrect response/answer and ZERO mark will be given.
- Question paper of CPMEE-2016 will be both in English and Hindi according to the choice of candidates. The venue and time of the examination will be communicated to the candidates through the Admit Card.
ACEE CPMEE 2016 No of Seats
Total no of seats available at various colleges of ACEE :
Under Graduate Courses
|Biochemistry||Pass in + 2 with Chemistry or equivalent.|
|Computer Science||Pass in + 2 with Maths / Computer Science / Statistics / Business Mathematics|
|Microbiology||Pass in + 2 with any science group including CBSE|
|Electronics and Communication Science||Pass in + 2 with Maths and physics or equivalent.|
Pass in + 2 ( academic or vocational ) or equivalent
|Information Systems |
|Biotechnology||Pass in + 2 ( academic ) or equivalent|
|Mathematics||Pass in + 2 ( academic ) or equivalent|
Pass in + 2 ( academic or vocational ) or equivalent
|English Literature||Pass in + 2 ( academic ) or equivalent|
Post Graduate Courses
|Computer Science||Pass in BSc ( Computer Science ) or BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications ) or BSc ( Computer Science Technology ) or any other degree accepted equivalent by the syndicate.|
|Applied Microbiology||Pass in BSc Microbiology / Botony / Zoology / Biology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Home Science / Life Science BSMS / BAMS / BUMS / Nutrition and Dietetics.|
|Information Technology||A candidate with Bachelor\'s Degree of not less than three years duration having studied Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics or Mathematical Physics as Main or allied subject or any other degree course accepted as equivalent thereto by the syndicate.|
|Biotechnology||Pass in BSc Zoology / Botany / Biotechnology / Biology / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Physics / BSc Agri / BVSc, BDS, MBS / BE / BTech ( Biotech ) / Genetics / Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics / BPharm / BPT from a recognized university.|
|Bioinformatics||Pass in BSc Biochemistry / Biology / Botony / Zoology / Microbiology / Physics / Chemistry / Agriculture / Bio - technology / BE / BTech ( Biotechnology ) Genetics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics / BPharm / BPT from a recognized university.|
|Social Work||Pass in any Graduate ( Arts / Science / Commerce )|
|Microbiology||Postgraduate in Microbiology|
CPMEE 2016 Exam Centre
|Community / Category||Minimum Marks|
|MBC / DNC||43 %|
|SC / ST||40 %|
CPMEE 2016 Application From
The candidate can apply by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE-2016, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2016 can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of 2100/-.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2016 can also be obtained BY POST by sending a DEMAND DRAFT of 2100/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The Demand Draft is to be sent to THE SECRETARY ( ACEE ) on the following address-
THE SECRETARY ( ACEE )
RISHIKESH-249 203, UTTARAKHAND
Phone : 0135-2454440, 2453465
Mob. : 09837429977, 09837529977
- Candidate must mention his / her name and complete address with phone number on the back of demand draft so as to enable us to identify and send the Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2016 to the candidate.
- The completely filled Application Form is to be sent back to the SECRETARY( ACEE ) on above given address before the Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
Application Fee and Cost of Information Brochure with Application Form
- The candidate can directly register him/herself on the website www.aceeindia.org to fill the online application form and can pay the Application Fee of 2100/- online through DEBIT, CREDIT CARD or through Net Banking.
CPMEE 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date of Sale & Submission of ACEE Application Forms : May, 2016.
- Date of ACEE CPMEE 2016 Examination : 17th July, 2016
- ACEE CPMEE 2016 Admit Card : On or before July, 2016
- Declaration of ACEE CPMEE 2016 Results : August, 2016.
- *First Round of Counseling : August, 2016
- **Second Round of Counseling : August, 2016