Association of Combined Entrance Examination – ACEE 2015
ACEE Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam 2015
Seema Dental College & Hospital,
P.O. Pashulok, Virbhadra Road,
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249 203,
Phone No. : 0135 – 2452962,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://aceeindia.org/.
The Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges ( Association of Combined Entrance Examination ) would be conducting the Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination – CPMEE 2015 for admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS course for the year 2015.
CPMEE 2015 Exam Date
|ACEE 2015 Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam Date : 28th May, 2015 ( Thursday ); 10.00 am – 12.30 pm|
CPMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit for CPMEE Exam 2015 :
Only those candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2015.
2. Essential Qualification for appear ACEE CPMEE Entrance Exam 2015 :
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
- MINIMUM MARKS IN AGGREGATE : The 10+2 examination should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects and the candidate must have passed in all the above said subjects. The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination. In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination should be 40% in lieu of 50% as for general candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in CPMEE-2015. However, their candidature will be considered for admission only when they will provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks at the time of counseling.
b) BHMS :
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CSBE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY.
- The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and BIOLOGY and the result is not yet declared are also eligible to appear in the CPMEE-2015 but such candidates shall submit the mark sheet of passing qualifying examination at the time of counseling.
CPMEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination-2015 would consist of one paper of 200 marks containing 200 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology to be answered on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet. The MCQs will be from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards. The duration of paper would be 2½ hours.
- The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the examination.
- There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING. All the questions will be objective type with multiple choices (A, B, C & D), of which, only one choice will be the most appropriate response/answer. Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. ZERO mark shall be given to no response and incorrect answer. More than one choices indicated against a question shall be considered as incorrect response/answer and ZERO mark will be given.
- Question paper of CPMEE-2015 will be both in English and Hindi according to the choice of candidates. The venue and time of the examination will be communicated to the candidates through the Admit Card.
ACEE CPMEE 2015 No of Seats
Total no of seats available at various colleges of ACEE :
CPMEE 2015 Exam Centre
|Sl. No.||Name of City for Examination Centre||Code|
CPMEE 2015 Application From
The candidate can apply by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE-2015, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2015 can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of 1950/-.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2015 can also be obtained BY POST by sending a DEMAND DRAFT of 2000/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The Demand Draft is to be sent to THE SECRETARY ( ACEE ) on the following address-
RISHIKESH-249 203, UTTARAKHAND
Phone : 0135-2454440, 2453465
Mob. : 09837429977, 09837529977
- Candidate must mention his / her name and complete address with phone number on the back of demand draft so as to enable us to identify and send the Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2015 to the candidate.
- The completely filled Application Form is to be sent back to the SECRETARY( ACEE ) on above given address before the Last Date of Submission of Application Form.
- The ACEE CPMEE 2015 Forms can be obtained from the following addresses :
|Sri Guru Ram Rai institute of Medical & health sciences,|
Patel Nagar, Dehradun - 248 001, Uttarakhand.
Phone No. : 0135 - 2522110, 2522116, 2522200, 6672400,
Mobile No. : 09758097474, 09897903202,
Fax No. : 0135 - 2720151, 2522117,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.sgrrmc.com.
|Seema Dental college & hospital,|
Virbhadra Road, P.O. - Pashulok, Rishikesh - 249203 ( Uttarakhand ).
Phone No. : 0135 - 2454440, 2453465,
Mobile No. : 09412031049, 09639514511,
Fax : 0135 - 2453743,
Website : www.seemadentalcollege.org.
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala, Post-Via Doiwala,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, PIN - 248140,
Office - 0135 - 2112036,
Principal - 09917765465,
Admission Cell - 08057918455,
Website : www.hamc.org.in. .
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic PG College|
17-Old Mussoorie Road, Rajpur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand,
Phone No. : 0135 - 2734362, 2735622,
Mobile : 08476004778, 09411778738,
Fax : 0135 - 2734362,
Email : email@example.com.
Website : www.uacayurveda.org.
4855/24, Flat - 104, Ansari Road,
Daryaganj, Delhi - 110002,
Tele Phone No. : 01143587883,
Mobile No. : 09811835725.
|Ramesh Book Depot,
Moti Bazar, Dehradun,
Phone No. : 0135 - 2653637.
|Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, |
Mazri Grant, Opp. Fun Valley, Haridwar Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Phone No. : 0135-2113931, 2499094 & 2499994, 09412050618, 09415214813, 08126616880 & 09536113059
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur|
Kichha Road, Rudrapur, PO- Lalpur,
Distt- U.S. Nagar-263148
Phone No. : 05944-280071, 280038, 9897107000, 9758722222
Website : www.chandolahomeocollege.com
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda
Near Montfort School, NH-58, Roorkee-Haridwar Highway, Roorkee-247 667, Distt. Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Mobile : 09760008050 & 09756268104
Website : www.quadracampus.com
Application Fee and Cost of Information Brochure with Application Form
- 1950/- Information Brochure with Application Form can be obtained By Cash OR Demand draft in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
- 2000/- Information Brochure with Application Form can also be obtained by post ( sending a Demand draft in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand )
- US $ 100 For NRI / PIO Candidates
CPMEE 2015 Important Dates
- Date of sale of CPMEE Application forms : 1st February, 2015 onwards.
- Last Date of Sale & Submission of ACEE Application Forms : 18th May, 2015.
- Date of ACEE CPMEE 2015 Examination : 28th May, 2015 ( Thursday ).
- ACEE CPMEE 2015 Admit Card : On or before 25th May, 2015
- Declaration of ACEE CPMEE 2015 Results : Second Week of June, 2015.
- *First Round of Counseling : 28th June, 2015 ( Last date of reporting for admission : 8th July, 2015 )
- **Second Round of Counseling : 02nd August, 2015 ( Last date of reporting for admission : 12th August, 2015 )
ACEE Related : CPMEE 2015 Entrance Exam, CPMEE MBBS 2015 Exam Date, ACEE CPMEE 2015 Medical Entrance Exam, Association of Combined Entrance Examination – ACEE 2015, ACEE CPMEE 2015 No of Seats, ACEE CPMEE 2015 Notification, CPMEE BDS 2015 Eligibility Details, ACEE Exam 2015 Age Limit, ACEE 2015 BHMS Eligibility Criteria, ACEE 2015 Admission Courses, ACEE CPMEE 2015 Exam Scheme, CPMEE 2015 MBBS Application Form, How to Apply for CPMEE 2015, CPMEE 2015 Application Form Submission, ACEE CPMEE 2015 Forms, ACEE CPMEE 2015 Test Center, CPMEE 2015 Application Fee, Application Form for Combined Medical Entrance Exam 2015, ACEE 2015 Test Cities, CPMEE BDS 2015 Application Form, ACEE 2015 Application Form Status, ACEE Entrance Exam 2015 Application Forms, CPMEE 2015 Application Form Last Date, CPMEE 2015 Important Dates, ACEE 2015 Medical Entrance Test, Association of Combined Entrance Exam 2015, CPMEE 2015 BDS Admission Forms,
CPMEE Exam Date 2015 – CPMEE Eligibility 2015 – ACEE Application Form 2015 – Association of Combined Entrance Examination Important Dates 2015.
Posted In medical entrance exam : acee : Leave a response for association of combined entrance examination – acee 2015 by vennila