AFMC MBBS Eligibility 2014
|AFMC Pune 2014 Admission to MBBS Course for the session 2014 will be based on AIPMT 2014 Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE this year.|
|AIPMT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
AFMC MBBS 2014 Eligibility
i. General Eligibility for Admission to AFMC 2014 MBBS Course :
A candidate seeking admission to the MBBS Course in AFMC is eligible if he / she fulfills the following criteria :
- A candidate should be citizen of India. The candidate may be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the intention of permanently settling in India. Foreign nationals of Indian origin may be admitted into AFMC only after they have acquired Indian citizenship or in respect of whom a certificate of eligibility is issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Must be unmarried. Marrying during the course is not permitted.
- Should be medically fit as per prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
- There will be two Age Criteria categories for AFMC Pune Admission 2014 depending on academic qualifications :
- 10+2 or equivalent : Should attain the age of 17 years on 31st December, 2014 but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1993 and not later than 31st December, 1997.
- Passed B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. examination : Must not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1991.
Note : The criteria for marks in the qualifying examination ( 10+2 ) or equivalent will be same for candidates of this category.
ii. Academic Qualifications for Admission to AFMC 2014 MBBS Course :
Candidates must have passed one of the following qualifying examinations in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard. These are :
- The Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) or equivalent examination in Science of a statutory Indian University / board or other recognized examination body with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology which shall include practical test in all of these science subjects.
- The Pre – professional / Pre – Medical examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( after passing either Higher Secondary School examination or pre – University or equivalent examination ) which shall include practical test in these science subjects.
- 1st year of three years Degree course of a recognized University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in Science subjects provided the examination is a University Examination.
- Senior Secondary of a statutory Examination Board of Indian School Certificate examination of 12 years of study, last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at higher level.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education with English at Higher level, any one of the Modern Indian or Modern Foreign or Classical Languages, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject.
- Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Higher Secondary Science / Pre – Professional / Pre – medical Examination of Indian University / Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these Science subjects.
- B.Sc. Examination of a recognized Indian University provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. Examination in not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) and further that he / she has passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Note : The criteria for marks in Qualifying Examination ( i.e. 10 + 2 or equivalent exam ) remain the same for the B.Sc. candidates also.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 1st May, 2014 may also apply. Admission, if selected, however, will be subject to passing and meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Regarding the requirement of Mathematics, candidate who has passed Higher Secondary, Senior Cambridge or Indian School Certificate examination and had not offered Mathematics in the final year will be deemed eligible if he / she had studied Mathematics up to the pre – final year stage ( X Class ) and had passed an examination in the subject provided it was at least of Tenth standard. A certificate signed by the Head Master or Principal of the school in which candidate has studied should be produced at the time of interview in such cases. A candidate who had not taken Mathematics at the Tenth or an equivalent examination but had subsequently passed in Mathematics as an additional subject in I. Sc. / B.Sc. examination is also eligible.
The following categories of candidates are not eligible to apply for AFMC Pune Admission 2014 :
- Candidates who have passed in Domestic Science, Domestic Arithmetic, Lower Maths separately or in combination with other subjects like General Science / Social studies in High School / Higher Secondary ( Multipurpose ) or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have passed only Pre – University / Pre – Degree ( one year course ) or Pre – Professional in Agriculture / Veterinary / Dental Examination.
- Candidates who have passed the Pre – professional or equivalent qualifying examination as a Private candidate or from Open schools.
- Candidates who have secured the requisite percentage but in subsequent attempts or compartment examination.
Note : It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having filled up the online application form or being called for the interview does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
AFMC 2014 Navigation : AFMC PG Medical Entrance Exam 2015, AFMC 2014 Result , AFMC 2014 Exam Centres , AFMC 2014 Selection Procedure , AFMC 2014 Application Form , AFMC 2014 Medical Standards , AFMC 2014 Eligibility , AFMC 2014 Entrance Exam, AFMC Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AFMC Related : AFMC 2014 Entrance Exam Eligibility, AFMC 2014 Medical Exam Eligibility, AFMC MBBS 2014 Eligibility, AFMC MBBS Eligibility 2014, AIPMT Eligibility 2014, AFMC admission based on AIPMT 2014, AFMC 2014 Eligibility Criteria, AFMC 2014 Medical Eligibility, AFMC 2014 MBBS Eligibility Details, Armed Force MBBS 2014 Eligibility, AFMC 2014 Pune Medical Entrance Eligibility, AFMC 2014 Eligibility, Armed Forces 2014 MBBS Eligibility Details, AIPMT Admission 2014 Eligibility, AFMC 2014 Educational Qualification, AFMC 2014 MBBS Entrance Exam Age Limit, Armed Force MBBS 2014 Education Qualification, AFMC Pune 2014 Medical Entrance Educational Qualification, AFMC MBBS 2014 Age Limit, Armed Forces Medical College Pune 2014 Eligibility,
AFMC 2014 Eligibility – AFMC 2014 Qualification – AFMC 2014 Age Limit Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : afmc : Leave a response for afmc mbbs eligibility 2014 by suganya