Armed Forces Medical College – AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2015
|AFMC Pune 2015 Admission to MBBS Course for the session 2015 will be based on AIPMT 2015 Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE this year.|
|AIPMT 2015 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AFMC 2015 Entrance Exam
1. The Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC ), Pune, was established in 1948 for postgraduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 August 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.
2. The AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Admissions to MBBS Course 2015 AFMC Pune will be bases on the merit of All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Examination AIPMT 2015 to be conducted by CBSE on 4th May, 2015.
3. Eligible candidates who are interested to join AFMC Pune, to pursue the MBBS course will have to mandatory appear for the AIPMT 2015 examination to be conducted by CBSE and should have ticked on the option for AFMC and also apply online to AFMC Pune on the websites : http://www.afmc.nic.in/, http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/.
AFMC 2015 Prospectus Availability
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune 2015 Prospectus and Application Forms for entrance will be available online.
AFMC 2015 MBBS Course Duration
- The duration of MBBS course is 4 ½ years followed by compulsory rotating internship training of one year. All the medical cadets with service liability undergo internship training in selected service hospitals recognized by the Medical Council of India. Course commences on 1st August, 2015.
AFMC 2015 Service Liability
- Candidates admitted to AFMC for MBBS course have compulsory liability to serve as Commissioned Officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The offer of the type of commission will depend upon the vacancies available and shall be determined on merit – cum – option at the final MBBS examination. The liability of the SSC officers passing out of AFMC to serve the Armed Forces Medical Services would be 7 ( seven ) years.
- Any candidate withdrawing from the college after 1600hrs ( 4.00 PM ) on 31st July, 2015 or after 7 days of admission ( whichever is later ) will have to pay Bond Money as per conditions given in Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 17436/DGAFMS/DG-1D/1819/13/(a)/D(Medical) dated 15th January, 2015.
- The candidate’s parents / guardians are required to sign the bond agreement at the time of admission which is 26,00,000/- ( Rupees Twenty Six Lacs only ).
AFMC 2015 Navigation : AFMC PG Medical Entrance Exam 2015, AFMC 2015 Result , AFMC 2014 Exam Centres , AFMC 2015 Selection Procedure , AFMC 2015 Application Form , AFMC 2015 Medical Standards , AFMC 2015 Eligibility , AFMC 2015 Entrance Exam, AFMC Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AFMC Related : Armed Force MBBS 2015 Exam Date, AFMC 2015 Notification, Armed Force 2015 Entrance Exam, Armed Forces Medical College – AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2015, Armed Forces 2015 Medical Exam Date, AFMC Admission thru AIPMT 2015, AFMC Admission based AIPMT 2015, AFMC 2015 Course Duration, AFMC 2015 Entrance Exam Online , AFMC 2015 Entrance Exam, AFMC 2015 Pune Medical Exam, AFMC MBBS 2015 Admission Procedure, AFMC Pune 2015 MBBS Entrance Exam, When AFMC Pune Entrance Exam 2015, AFMC 2015 MBBS Exam Pattern, AFMC 2015 Exam Conducting Date, AFMC 2015 Medical Entrance Exam Pattern, Armed Forces Medical College Pune 2015 Entrance Exam ,
AFMC 2015 Exam Date – AFMC 2015 Admission Procedure – AFMC 2015 Prospectus – AFMC 2015 Courses – AFMC 2015 Service Liability – AFMC 2015 Special Concessions – AFMC 2015 Scheme of Examination Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : afmc : Leave a response for armed forces medical college – afmc mbbs entrance exam 2015 by vennila