Armed Forces Medical College – AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
|AFMC Pune 2016 Admission to MBBS Course for the session 2016 will be based on AIPMT 2016 Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE this year.|
|AIPMT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
AFMC 2016 Entrance Exam
1. The Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC ), Pune, was established in 1948 for postgraduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 August 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.
2. The AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Admissions to MBBS Course 2016 AFMC Pune will be bases on the merit of All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Examination AIPMT 2016 to be conducted by CBSE on 1st May, 2016.
3. Eligible candidates who are interested to join AFMC Pune, to pursue the MBBS course will have to mandatory appear for the AIPMT 2016 examination to be conducted by CBSE and should have ticked on the option for AFMC and also apply online to AFMC Pune on the websites : http://www.afmc.nic.in/, http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/.
AFMC 2016 Prospectus Availability
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune 2016 Prospectus and Application Forms for entrance will be available online.
AFMC 2016 MBBS Course Duration
- The duration of MBBS course is 4 ½ years followed by compulsory rotating internship training of one year. All the medical cadets with service liability undergo internship training in selected service hospitals recognized by the Medical Council of India. Course commences on August, 2016.
AFMC 2016 Service Liability
- Candidates admitted to AFMC for MBBS course have compulsory liability to serve as Commissioned Officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services. The offer of the type of commission will depend upon the vacancies available and shall be determined on merit – cum – option at the final MBBS examination. The liability of the SSC officers passing out of AFMC to serve the Armed Forces Medical Services would be 7 ( seven ) years.
- Any candidate withdrawing from the college after 1600hrs ( 4.00 PM ) on July, 2016 or after 7 days of admission ( whichever is later ) will have to pay Bond Money as per conditions given in Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 17436/DGAFMS/DG-1D/1819/13/(a)/D(Medical) dated 15th January, 2015.
- The candidate’s parents / guardians are required to sign the bond agreement at the time of admission which is 26,00,000/- ( Rupees Twenty Six Lacs only ).
AFMC 2016 Navigation : AFMC PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016, AFMC 2016 Result , AFMC 2016 Exam Centres , AFMC 2016 Selection Procedure , AFMC 2016 Application Form , AFMC 2016 Medical Standards , AFMC 2016 Eligibility , AFMC 2016 Entrance Exam, AFMC Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AFMC Related : Armed Force MBBS 2016 Exam Date, AFMC 2016 Notification, Armed Force 2016 Entrance Exam, Armed Forces Medical College – AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, Armed Forces 2016 Medical Exam Date, AFMC Admission thru AIPMT 2016, AFMC Admission based AIPMT 2016, AFMC 2016 Course Duration, AFMC 2016 Entrance Exam Online , AFMC 2016 Entrance Exam, AFMC 2016 Pune Medical Exam, AFMC MBBS 2016 Admission Procedure, AFMC Pune 2016 MBBS Entrance Exam, When AFMC Pune Entrance Exam 2016, AFMC 2016 MBBS Exam Pattern, AFMC 2016 Exam Conducting Date, AFMC 2016 Medical Entrance Exam Pattern, Armed Forces Medical College Pune 2016 Entrance Exam ,
AFMC 2016 Exam Date – AFMC 2016 Admission Procedure – AFMC 2016 Prospectus – AFMC 2016 Courses – AFMC 2016 Service Liability – AFMC 2016 Special Concessions – AFMC 2016 Scheme of Examination Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : afmc : Leave a response for armed forces medical college – afmc mbbs entrance exam 2016 by nirmala