AIIMS UG 2013 Application Form
|AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Form
A) For Indian Nationals ( Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS )
1. A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online application in the prescribed format available online at www.aiimsexams.org with the prospectus.
2. The cost of AIIMS MBBS 2013 application form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non – refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
4. AIIMS MBBS Online Registration & Submission of Application Form 2013 : ( Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS )
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his / her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non – refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form. Candidates are advised to give order of preference for the Six New AIIMS, apart from AIIMS New Delhi in the Application Form.
5. No document ( copies of certificates, mark – sheets etc. ) is required to be attached with the application. The candidates recommended for admission on the basis of results of the Entrance Examination, will be required to submit attested copies of certificates / mark – sheets in support of their claims of educational qualifications, marks, category, date of birth etc. to Asstt. Controller of Examinations, AIIMS by hand / speed post / regd. post within 7 ( seven ) days from the date of declaration of result of the Entrance Examination. Failure to do so may entail cancellation of candidature of the defaulting candidate, and offer of seat to the next candidate.
6. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
7. Status of AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Registration :
Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID / SMS. However, the status of Application / Admit Card will be available on AIIMS website : www.aiimsexams.org after 16th May, 2013. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration. If the status of a candidate’s Application Registration No. / Admit Card is not available on website, he / she should immediately write to the following address along with full particulars of the Registration of the application form.
Asstt.Controller of Examinations,
AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 029.
B) For Foreign Nationals : ( For AIIMS, NEW DELHI only )
1. The foreign nationals are not required to fill up the application form prescribed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
2. Procedure : Foreign nationals who wish to apply for admission to MBBS Course against the one ( 01 ) seat reserved for foreign candidates should apply to the Government of India through their Diplomatic Channels and not to AIIMS. The nominations for foreign category are made by the Government of India. Candidates are, therefore, advised to correspond with the Ministry of External Affair, Government of India, New Delhi, and not with this Institute.
|Category||Authority to whom applications are to be sent|
|Self Financing Foreign Candidates||Office of the Joint Sec
retary ( Coordination ),
Ministry of External Affairs,
Jawaharlal Nehru Bhavan Maulana Azad Road,
New Delhi - 110 001.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare neither entertain requests for supply of application forms for admission nor receive applications directly for nominations of foreign candidates.
Guidelines & Instructions for Filling the Application Form ( Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS )
Candidate should fill in the online Application Form taking utmost care and following the instructions and help manual as given on the website. After selecting the online registration, fill the details asked for, step by step and deposit the prescribed fee through Debit / Credit Card or in the designated Bank through a Challan. Follow the Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.No candidate should register more than one application. For detail see the help manual available on website.
Important Notes :
1. Incomplete AIIMS application will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Do not submit any document – original or photocopy – with the application; the Institute does not take any responsibility for return of the same.
3. Admission of candidates to entrance examination is provisional, subject to their being eligible for admission to MBBS course.
4. If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination / declaration of result, his / her candidature / admission will be cancelled without any notice.
5. The centre indicated for the entrance examination by a candidate is only his / her option. Actual centre will be allotted by AIIMS and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The centre once allotted will not be changed in any circumstances.
6. Any document / certificate submitted separately at later stage should bear the following title : “Application Form No……. for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2013″.
7. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any material information in his / her application, he / she will be debarred from admission.
8. If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University / Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him / her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate.
10. The candidate should report at the examination centre at 8:30 a.m.
11. Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website : www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from above website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
12. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card and ID proof.
13. No candidate will be allowed entry in the examination centre after 9:55 a.m.
14. No candidate should carry any textural material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card inside the examination hall. If a candidate is found to be copying / conversing with other candidate / to have in his / her possession papers, notes or books he / she will be disqualified from taking that examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence.
15. Candidates should not bring cell phone, pager, calculator or any kind of electronic gadgets etc. to the examination hall; these are strictly prohibited.
16. Candidates must not obtain or give or attempt to obtain or give irregular assistance of any kind during the examination; this will entail expulsion and cancellation of candidature for the examination.
17. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of 3½ hours.
18. Any attempt to note down questions during the examination or to take away pages from the Question Booklet will be viewed very seriously, and invite criminal proceedings.
19. Candidates must leave examination hall only after handing over answer sheet and question booklet to the Invigilator.
20. Change, if any, in the address should be promptly reported to the Institute. The candidates must also ensure that any communication sent at the earlier address is re – directed to him / her.
21. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts alone.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Important Dates
|Last date for Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org||25th February, 2013 to 24th March, 2013 ( upto 5:00 P.M. )|
|Last Date for applying AIIMS MBBS Online and closing of Registration||24th March, 2013 ( up to 5.00 P.M. )|
|Status of Applications and date of hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org( The admit cards will be made available|
through internet only
and not by post )
|16th May, 2013|
|Date of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination||1st June, 2013 ( Saturday )|
|Expected date of declaration of result||July, 2013|
|FOR AIIMS NEW DELHI|
|Medical Check - up ||on 12th July, 2013 ( Friday )|
|Orientation Program for 3 days||From 15th To 17th July, 2013|
|Class will be start from||5th August, 2013 ( Monday )|
AIIMS 2013 UG August Application Form
Candidates can apply AIIMS UG August 2013 Entrance Exam only “Online”.
AIIMS UG August Online Registration Status 2013
Acknowledgement with regard to successful AIIMS UG Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant email ID / SMS. However, the status of AIIMS UG August Application / Admit Card will be available on AIIMS Website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration. If the status of a candidate’s Application Registration No. is not available on website, he / she should immediately write to the following address along with full particulars of the AIIMS UG Registration of Application Form.
Asstt. Controller of Examinations,
AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 608.
Application Form Fee for AIIMS UG 2013
General / OBC Category : 1000/- ( SC / ST Category : 800/- ) + Transaction Charges as applicable. Payment through Credit / Debit Card or computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India ( S.B.I. ).
AIIMS UG 2013 Important Dates
|Last Date of AIIMS Online Registration of Application On AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org||25th April, 2013|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing|
|Admit Card to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org : ( through net only, not by post ) by||23rd May, 2013|
|AIIMS UG August 2013 Entrance Examination||16th June, 2013 ( Sunday )|
|Expected date of declaration of AIIMS UG Result||21st June, 2013|
|B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Para Medical Courses|
|AIIMS UG Admit Card to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org : ( through net only, not by post ) by||18th May, 2013|
|Date of AIIMS August Entrance Examination||08th June, 2013 ( Saturday )|
|Expected date of declaration of AIIMS Result UG||13th June, 2013|
|AIIMS UG 1st Counselling||02nd July, 2013|
|2nd Counselling of AIIMS||09th July, 2013|
|B.Sc. Nursing ( Post-Certificate )|
|Admit Card to be hosted at www.aiimsexams.org : ( through net only, not by post ) by||30th May, 2013|
|AIIMS UG Entrance Examination||22nd June, 2013 ( Saturday )|
|Expected date of declaration of AIIMS Result||24th June, 2013|
|Interview / Personal Assessment||26th June, 2013|
|Final result expected to be declared by||28th June, 2013|
AIIMS 2013 Navigation : AIIMS UG 2013 Selection Procedure, AIIMS UG 2013 Exam Centres, AIIMS UG 2013 Seats, AIIMS UG 2013 Counselling, AIIMS UG 2013 Results , AIIMS UG 2013 Application Form, AIIMS UG 2013 Entrance Exam, AIIMS Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIIMS Related : AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Registration, AIIMS 2013 UG August Registration Form, AIIMS UG 2013 Application Form, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Submission, AIIMS MBBS Application Last Date 2013, AIIMS Medical Entrance Application Form 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Application Form, AIIMS MBBS Registration Online 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Apply Online, Lsat Date for AIIMS BSc Nursiing Form 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Procedure, How to Apply AIIMS UG 2013, AIIMS Online Application Form 2013, Submission of AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Online Registration Status, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application Available, AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Admit Card Online, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Admit Card Available, All India MBBS 2013 Application Form, All India UG Entrance Application Form 2013, AIIMS Delhi 2013 UG Application Form Status, AIIMS UG Entrance Application 2013, Last Date for AIIMS MBBS 2013 Application, Important Dates for AIIMS UG August 2013, All India MBBS Online Admit Card 2013, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Entrance Test Application, AIIMS MBBS 2013 Important Dates, All India UG Entrance Important Dates 2013,
AIIMS PG Online Application Form 2013 – AIIMS PG Online Registration 2013 – AIIMS Form Cost 2013 – AIIMS Application Last Date 2013 – AIIMS MBBS Application 2013.
Posted In medical entrance exam : aiims : Leave a response for aiims ug 2013 application form by sandhiya