All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS UG Entrance Exam 2016
|AIIMS MBBS 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
|AIIMS 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
AIIMS Nursing 2016 Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi – 110 608.
Helpline No. : 8510010247, 9582949110,
Website : www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiimsonline.in.
AIIMS invites application for admission to M.Sc. / M.Biotechnology / M.Sc. Nursing / Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc.( Hons. ) Medical Technology in Radiography / B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing ( Postbasic ) Courses for the academic session 2016.
AIIMS Nursing 2016 Exam Date
|AIIMS Bachelor of Optometry & B.Sc. (H) 2016 Exam Date : 11th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|AIIMS B.Sc. ( Hons ) Nursing 2016 Exam Date : 19th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing ( Post Basic ) 2016 Exam Date : 11th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2016 Exam Date : 25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|AIIMS M.Sc. Courses 2016 Exam Date : 25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|AIIMS M.Biotechnology 2016 Exam Date : 09th July, 2016 ( Saturday )|
AIIMS 2016 Nursing Eligibility
1. M.Sc. / M.Biotechnology :
The candidate must posses one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for General / OBC candidates ( 55% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ) in aggregate in the qualifying examination :
- MBBS / BDS ( 55% for Gen / OBC & 50% for SC / ST Categories )
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy ( 4½ year course )
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject. ( Candidates having degree other than above are not eligible )
( Candidates having degree other than above are not eligible )
Note : The admission requirements for M.Sc. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology and M.Biotechnology is the same as mentioned above, but therequirements for
(i) Perfusion Technology
(ii) Nuclear Medicine Technology, will be as mentioned below :
(i) Perfusion Technology – B.Sc. with Biology ( Botany & or Zoology ) or B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognised University.
(ii) Nuclear Medicine Technology – B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognised University.
B.Sc. degree with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics from a recognised University. or
B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis / Radiotherapy from a recognised University. or
B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognised University.
2. M.Biotechnology :
Admission requirements are same like other M.Sc. Courses along with B.Tech ( Biotechnology ) which is also covered under eligibility criteria.
3. M.Sc. Nursing :
(i) B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing ( Post – Certificate ) / Post – Basic / B Sc. Nursing ( 4 years ) course from any recognised University, from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for Gen / OBC candidates ( 55% marks in case of SC / ST candidates ).
(ii) Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
Note 1 : For Indian Nationals, 3% reservation for orthopaedic physically handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis, in the seat available in M.Sc. Nursing courses. Eligibility criterion for candidates under this category are yet to be finalized by Nursing Council of India and communicated to the Chief Commissioner of Persons with Disability. Those desirous to apply under this category may apply but eligibility will be decided only after eligibility criteria are finalized by Nursing Council of India and approved by the Chief Commissioner of Persons with Disability, Govt. of India, New Delhi communicated to AIIMS.
Note 2 :
For M.Sc / M.Biotechnology and M.Sc. Nursing Courses :- Candidateswho are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission.
But such candidate must furnish :
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects within 5 ( five ) days from the date of declaration of results of Entrance Examination failing which their performance at the Entrance Examination will not be considered.
- All such candidate can submit certificate of Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council at the time of joining if they are selected.
4 & 5 For B.Sc. ( Hons ) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses :
A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he / she :
(i) Is an Indian citizen
(ii) Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
(iii) Has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised University / Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates for B.Sc. ( Hons ) Nursing, Bachelor in Optometry & B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics.
1. For B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing course, only female candidates are eligible. ( Common to AIIMS New Delhi & Six AIIMS like Institutions )
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March / April 2016 and whose results are likely to be declared before 1st July, 2016 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing Bachelor of Optometry and B.Sc.( Hons. )Medical Technology in Radiography Courses.
- Candidates who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects within 5 ( five ) working days from the date of declaration of results of Entrance Examination failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
(iv) Has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent : For B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing : 55% for Gen / OBC ( 50% in case of SCs / STs categories ) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography Courses : 50% for Gen / OBC ( 45% in case of SCs / STs Categories ) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology OR Mathematics.
6. For B.Sc. Nursing ( Post – Basic )
The candidate must have :
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board / University. ( Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible. )
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM ( registered nurse, registered midwife ) with any State Nursing Council.
- In case of male nurses, ( if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003 ), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopaedic Nursing.
AIIMS Nursing 2016 Exam Pattern
The scheme of AIIMS Entrance Examination for each course is as under :
i) B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Nursing ( Common to all AIIMS )
One paper of 2 hours duration and consisting of four parts containing objective type ( Multiple Choice ) Questions, with distribution of marks as under :
ii) Bachelor of Optometry / B.Sc. ( Hons. ) Medical Technology in Radiography courses
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type ( Multiple Choice ) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The candidate may either attempt biology part or Mathematics part.
- Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for the General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
The allocation of disciplines will be on merit basis & by counseling. In each category the number of candidates called for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counseling will be General / ST / SC / OBC. The counseling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1. The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subject according to availability of seats. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered. When a reserved category candidate ( who is in combined merit list ) is called according to combined merit list, he / she will simultaneously be given an option to exercise his / her choice of subject both in unreserved category and his / her concerned reserved category.
If such a candidate opts for the subject which is available at that time of his / her counseling, both in unreserved category and reserved category, he / she will be given seats only from unreserved category as he / she is in merit and will be treated as unreserved candidate and will consume an unreserved seat. He/she will be given the reserved seats only when his / her choice of the subject is available in the reserved category only, not in unreserved category and then will consume a reserved seat. When all the seats of unreserved category are finished then only reserved category counseling will be done. Counseling will be held as per schedule given under ‘At a Glance’ on the inner side of the front cover of this Prospectus.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 608.
Helpline No. : 8510010247, 9582949110,
Website : www.aiimsexams.org,
Common to AIIMS New Delhi & Six AIIMS like Institutions has been decided to conduct the Competitive Entrance Examination in both modes i.e. Online as well as Offline mode, for the academic session 2016.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Date
|AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Date : 29th May, 2016 ( Sunday )|
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Details
Candidates must give their preference in the application form at the time of applying. The online mode will be subject to availability of minimum candidates in a particular centre failing which such candidates will be asked to appear for the Examination through offline mode only or at other city and decision of AIIMS will be final in this regard All candidates will be required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination, which will be conducted by the Institute on the 29th May, 2016 ( Sunday ).
Six New All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
The Course of studies leading to the award of degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( M.B.B.S. ) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences shall last for a minimum of five and a half academic years including one year’s compulsory internship.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
A. For Indian Nationals : ( Common to AIIMS New Delhi & Six AIIMS like institutions )
1. Age Limit for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2016 :
- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 ( seventeen ) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission 2016.
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 2000 are NOT eligible to apply.
2. AIIMS UG 2016 Essential Qualifications : Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme / Senior School Certificate Examination ( CBSE ) or Intermediate Science ( I.Sc. ) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University / Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
If the Institute has to consider an Examination of an Indian University or of a foreign / university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate Science Examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the
concerned Indian University / Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him / her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme / Intermediate.
3. Minimum Marks in Aggregate : The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination required for appearing in this examination are :
- General and OBC candidates : 60%
- SC / ST / OPH Candidates : 50%
B. For Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) : ( Common to AIIMS New Delhi & Six other AIIMS )
Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this test.
C. For Foreign Nationals : ( (Applicable to AIIMS New Delhi only )
Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course.
Foreign candidates are NOT required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Pattern
The AIIMS MBBS 2016 Competitive Entrance Examination will have one paper consisting of 200 Objective Type ( Multiple Choice and Reason – Assertion type ) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
The distribution of questions is :
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Biology ( Botany and Zoology )|| 60
|General Knowledge|| 20
Standard of AIIMS MBBS Examination :
The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme / Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.
Language of AIIMS MBBS 2016 Question Paper
Automated Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of candidates. Applicants must choose / indicate in the application form whether he / she prefers to have the question paper in English or Hindi. This choice cannot be changed later at any stage.
AIIMS 2016 Navigation : AIIMS UG 2016 Selection Procedure, AIIMS UG 2016 Exam Centres, AIIMS UG 2016 Seats, AIIMS UG 2016 Counselling, AIIMS UG 2016 Results, AIIMS UG 2016 Application Form, AIIMS UG 2016 Entrance Exam, AIIMS Medical Preparation Question Bank CD
AIIMS Related : AIIMS UG 2016 Entrance Exam, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Date, AIIMS 2016 Exam Schedule, All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS UG Entrance Exam 2016, AIIMS 2016 BSc Nursing Exam Date, AIIMS 2016 UG Notification, AIIMS 2016 MBBS Eligibility, AIIMS BSc Nursing 2016 Qualifications, AIIMS UG 2016 Age Limit, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Pattern, AIIMS UG 2016 Exam Scheme, All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam 2016, AIIMS 2016 Medical Entrance Exam, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Test Date, When AIIMS Delhi 2016 MBBS Examination, AIIMS BSc Nursing Courses 2016, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Eligibility Marks, AIIMS UG 2016 Qualifying Criteria, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Negative Markings, AIIMS BSc Nursing 2016 Questions Pattern, AIIMS 2016 Medical Exam Conducting Date, AIIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Timings, AIIMS BSc Nursing 2016 Exam Duration, AIIMS UG 2016 Eligibility Conditions, AIIMS UG 2016 Medical Exam Pattern, AIIMS UG 2016 Total Questions, All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Delhi 2016 Brochure ,
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 – AIIMS MBBS Exam Date 2016 – AIIMS MBBS Eligibility 2016 – AIIMS Exam Pattern 2016 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2016 Entrance Exam
Posted In medical entrance exam : aiims : Leave a response for all india institute of medical sciences – aiims ug entrance exam 2016 by nirmala