AIIMS Counselling 2018
AIIMS 2018, AIIMS MBBS 2018, All India Institute of Medical Science 2018, All India Institute of Medical Science Admission 2018, AIIMS Exam, AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS Ug 2018 Exam Date, AIIMS 2018 Exam Date, AIIMS Medical Entrance Test Date 2018, AIIMS Entrance Exam Date 2018, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Date 2018, xAIIMS MBBS Entrance, AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018, AIIMS MBBS Admission 2018, AIIMS Eligibility Criteria, AIIMS BSc Eligibility Criteria, AIIMS MBBS Eligibility, AIIMS UG Eligibility, AIIMS MBBS Age Limit, AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern, AIIMS Exam Pattern, AIIMS MBBS Seats, AIIMS MBBS No of Seats, AIIMS UG Application Form, AIIMS MBBS Application Form, AIIMS BSc Application Form, AIIMS MBBS Online Application Form 2018, AIIMS MBBS 2018 Form, AIIMS Application Form Availability, AIIMS MBBS Registration, AIIMS Exam Admit Card, AIIMS 2018 Admit Card, AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres, AIIMS Hall Ticket 2018, AIIMS MBBS Syllabus, AIIMS MBBS Exam Syllabus, AIIMS Result 2018, AIIMS MBBS Result 2018, AIIMS UG Results, AIIMS MBBS Result Date, AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2018, AIIMS Counselling, AIIMS MBBS Important Dates
AIIMS 2018 Counselling
Method of Counselling
- Counselling for admission in various BSc courses shall be held in Online Mode details of which shall be placed on website www.aiimsexams.org.
- In first and Second Round- In each category the number of candidates for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats advertised for various categories for Bachelor in Optometry / B.Sc. (H) Medical Technology in Radiography / B.Sc. in Dental Operating Room Assistant / B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene/ B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology Courses / B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technician ( MLT ) / B.Sc. in Operation Theatre & Anaesthesiology Technology ( OTAT ) / B.Sc. in Medical Technology & Imaging Therapy ( MTIT ) . The order of counselling will be General / ST / SC / OBC. The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No. 1.
- In first and Second Round- In each category the number of candidates for counselling will be 4 times the number of seats advertised for various categories for B.Sc ( H ) Nursing course. The order of counselling will be General / OBC / ST / SC. The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No. 1.
- Final open Round of counselling will be held in Physical form. In case, during the open counselling any ST Seat remains vacant ( after calling all eligible candidates of ST category ) then this vacant seat shall be made available SC category candidate and vice versa and even after doing this, if any SC / ST seat remains vacant ( after calling all eligible candidates of SC / ST category ) then this vacant seat shall be made available to the eligible General Category candidate. Similarly, in case of the OBC seat remains vacant after calling all eligible OBC candidates then this vacant OBC seat shall be made available to the eligible General category candidate.
Candidates will be allowed to change the institutions and subjects in all rounds. However, in Final Open Round any change of institution / or subject even within the institution will be allowed only after depositing the penalty amount in form of Demand Draft.
All disputes pertaining to the conduct of the examination by the AIIMS, and the allocation of seats in various subjects by counselling will be subject to the jurisdiction in the High court of Delhi. The selected candidates shall undergo a medical examination by the Board appointed by the respective institute and if found medically fit will join the course after depositing the requisite fee. They shall forfeit all their claims to the seats if they do not join by the stipulated date and fee deposited by them will not be refunded. While reporting for admission, candidates must bring all the relevant certificates/documents, in original. These original documents will be kept with the institute till his /her completion of course.
- The candidates who are already pursuing BSc Course or equivalent in any subject ( but have not completed ) shall be considered however they must report to concerned Institute and deposit original documents or DD of [rupee]50000/- ( Rupees Fifty thousand only ) as security deposit. The Security Deposit will be refunded back after depositing original documents within 5 days. The candidate who will confirm seat during counselling will have to go through biometric vertfication at the time of joining.
- If seats are vacant after open counselling, the seats will be filled by spot counselling at the respective AIIMS separately & information will be given in newspaper & will also be displayed on website of respective AIIMS. The date will be decided later on by the respective AIIMS, if required.
Candidates will not be allowed to attend open counselling without the production of Print of registration Slip issued for open counselling at the time of online registration. Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of first counselling. The certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as one-day prior the 1st Counselling. 5% seats shall be reserved for PWBD Candidates however admission will be subjected to medical fitness by the duly constituted medical board