AIIMS PG Counselling 2018
AIIMS PG Counselling 2018, AIIMS PG Counselling Result 2018, AIIMS PG Counselling Call Letter, AIIMS PG Counselling Dates, AIIMS Delhi PG Counselling, AIIMS Counselling For PG, AIIMS PG Counselling July 2018, AIIMS PG Counselling List, AIIMS PG Open Counselling, AIIMS PG Counselling Procedure, AIIMS PG Counselling Venue, AIIMS PG Counselling Rounds, AIIMS PG 2018 First Round Counselling Date, All India Institute of Medical Sciences PG Counselling Stages, AIIMS PG July Exam Counselling, AIIMS PG Second Rounds Counselling Date, AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling Documents, Counselling for AIIMS PG, AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Exam Counselling, AIIMS Delhi PG Counselling Seats, AIIMS PG Documents Required, AIIMS PG Merit wise Counselling, AIIMS Delhi PG Counselling Criteria, AIIMS Delhi PG 2018 July Admission Counselling
AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling
- The order of counseling will be General / 50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS / ST / SC / OBC.
- Group 1 – Confirmed seats: A candidate who has got a confirmed seat in the subject of his / her choice, will not be allowed to change the subject and will not be eligible for the second counseling.
- Group 2 – If a candidate wants subject ‘A’ and it is not available at his / her rank / turn then he / she can choose subject ‘B’ provisionally. His / her provisional seat or available any seat at his / her turn will be confirmed only in the second counseling.
- Group 3 – A candidate, who does not take any seat provisionally but wants to come for the second counseling will be eligible for second counseling.
- All candidates in group 1 ( confirmed seat ) shall deposit fees as per the date stipulated in the selection letter. If they fail to deposit fees, and / or do not join after depositing the fees then they would lose the seat allotted to them and such candidates will not be eligible for second counseling.
- In case due to unavoidable circumstance any candidate is not in a position to appear in person on the notified date of 1st counseling, his / her authorized representative with an Undertaking and Authority Letter for allotment may participate along with original documents for verification. In such cases, a seat will be offered purely on provisional basis at his / her turn.
- The order of the second counseling will be General / 50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS / ST / SC / OBC.
- Candidates who had opted seats provisionally under group 2 will be allotted a confirmed seat only in those subject which they had provisionally opted in the first counseling and / or the subjects which are available at his / her turn as per merit during the 2nd counseling.
- A candidate belonging to group 2 would lose the seat allotted provisionally in the first counseling, if he / she does not attend the second counseling.
- In the second counseling, all the seats will be confirmed seats.
- There will be Open Counselling for the seats that remain vacant after 2nd Counseling.
- In addition to that any seat vacated by the candidate, who had been allotted confirmed seat in 1st / 2nd counseling, by way of surrender resignation / cancellation / mismatch of biometric verification etc. will be included in the vacant seats available as mentioned in the preceding point for Open Counselling. The final list of all the vacant seats including seats vacated as mentioned above will be displayed on AIIMS website.
- Any seat failing vacant after finishing final counselling will be advertised in the next session i.e. July, 2018.
- The candidates who are interested in attending open counselling on the scheduled date will be required to register themselves online for Open Counselling on the AIIMS website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
If seats are vacant after open counselling, the seats will be filled by spot counselling at the respective AIIMS separately & information will be given in newspaper & will also be displayed on website of respective AIIMS. The date will be decided later on by the respective AIIMS, if required
Candidates will not be allowed to attend open counselling without the production of print out of registration Slip issued for open counselling at the time of online registration.
Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of first counseling. The certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as April, 2018 ( one – day prior the 1st Counseling ).