AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017
AIIMS MD MS MCh DM MCh Entrance Exam 2017
|Home Page||Application Form||Seats||Exam Centre||Selection Procedure||Results||Counselling|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts Entrance Exam for MD / MS / MCh ( 6 yrs ) / DM ( 6 yrs ) / MDS Courses for the session January, 2017.
AIIMS PG 2017 Eligibility
i. AIIMS PG January 2017 Eligibility Criteria for MD / MS / MCh / DM / MDS
A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD / MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship / Practical training on or before 30th January, 2017 [ As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, dated 13.12.2011, candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course ( 4th Amendment ) Regulation - 2011 published in Gazettee notification ( Extraordinary ) Part - III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011 ]. Candidates who complete their internship after 30th January, 2017 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.
The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS / BDS professional examinations :
- For candidates belonging to the SC / ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate.
ii. AIIMS PG January, 2017 Eligibility for DM MCh Course
The candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one year compulsory Internship. He / she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD / MS ( 3 years ) courses.
DM MCh Course Duration
- A minimum period of 6 academic years is the duration for those registering after MBBS degree and completion of one year’s compulsory internship. The candidates selected for this course will spend first six months in the super specialities opted for. At the end of six months there will be a departmental examination to assess the suitability of the candidate to pursue training in the super speciality. On successfully qualifying in this assessment, the candidate would proceed to the next phase and this period would be included as a part of the full course. In case a candidate fails to qualify in the assessment or decides to discontinue the course, he / she would be given a certificate of six months Junior Residency.
- The next phase will consist of a period of one year devoted to a course in principles of surgery. It will consist of pre-determined course of didactic teaching and clinical work concerned with the basic principles of surgery. At the end of this period, i.e. 18 months after selection for the course, the candidates would appear for a qualifying examination in the basic principles of surgery. The examination would be conducted jointly by the Departments of Surgery and the super speciality to which the candidate belongs. The candidate must pass this examination before he/she is permitted to appear in the final examination.
- A candidate shall become eligible to appear for final examination at the end of five years. He/She can also appear for the final exam at the end of 5 1 ⁄ 2 or 6 years as well. However in any case, the period of registration will remain six academic years which is mandatory.
AIIMS PG 2017 Navigation : All India Institute of Medical Science - AIIMS DM MCh MHA Entrance Exam 2017, All India Institute of Medical Science – AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017, AIIMS PG 2017 Selection Procedure, AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling , AIIMS PG 2017 Results, AIIMS PG 2017 Seats, AIIMS PG 2017 Exam Centre, AIIMS PG 2017 Application Form, AIIMS PG 2017 Entrance Exam,
AIIMS PG Related : AIIMS PG 2017 Entrance Exam, AIIMS MD MS Exam Schedule, All India Institute of Medical Science - AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017, AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2017, AIIMS PG 2017 Online Test Dates, AIIMS PG January 2017 Medical Entrance Exam, AIIMS PG Exam Details, AIIMS PG January 2017 Notification, AIIMS 2017 MCh Nursing Exam, AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria, AIIMS 2017 DM MCh MHA Age Limit, AIIMS PG 2017 Qualifications, All India PG Entrance Exam 2017, AIIMS PG 2017 January Entrance Test, When AIIMS PG January 2017 Session Exam, AIIMS Delhi PG Exam Date, AIIMS New Delhi 2017 PG Course Specializations, AIIMS 2017 January Eligibility Conditions, AIIMS PG Qualifying Marks, AIIMS PG Internship Eligibility, AIIMS PG 2017 January Test Date, AIIMS 2017 PG Programs Details, AIIMS January 2017 MD MS Admission Test, AIIMS 2017 PG Test Date, AIIMS 2017 DM MCh Eligibility Requirements, All India New Delhi 2017 PG Examination Details, AIIMS 2017 PG Courses Eligibility, AIIMS PG Exam 2017 Eligibility, All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Delhi 2017 PG Brochure ,
AIIMS MD MS MCh DM MCh Entrance Exam 2017 Home Page Application Form Seats Exam Centre Selection Procedure Results Counselling All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts Entrance Exam for MD / MS / MCh ( 6 yrs ) / … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : aiims pg : Leave a response for aiims pg entrance exam 2017 by nirmala