AIIMS DM MCh Exam 2020, AIIMS DM MCh Entrance Exam, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 July Entrance Exam, All India Institute of Medical Science Delhi 2020, AIIMS Entrance Exam 2020, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 Education Qualifications, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 July Eligibility Details, AIIMS 2020 Test Centres, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 Seats Distribution, AIIMS DM MCh Exam Scheme 2020, AIIMS DM MCh Seats 2020, AIIMS DM MCh Application Form, AIIMS Application Form, AIIMS DM MCh Online Application, AIIMS DM MCh Apply Online 2020, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 Online Application Form Fee, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 Online Registration Details, AIIMS DM MCh Selection Procedure, AIIMS DM MCh Exam Centres 2020, AIIMS DM MCh Results 2020, AIIMS July 2020 DM MCh Result Date, AIIMS DM MCh 2020 Exam Schedule, AIIMS DM MCh Important Dates
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) invites admission Application for DM / MCh programs for the academic session 2020 – 2021.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Eligiblity
|1||Cardiology||M.D. in Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|7||Gastroenterology||M.D. in Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|8||Pulmonary critical care & Sleep Medicine||M.D in Medicine / MD Pulmonary Medicine / MD Chest Medicine / MD Respiratory Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|9||Hematopathology||M.D in Pathology / Lab. Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|10||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||M.D.in Radio-diagnosis of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|11||Cardiac-anesthesiology||M.D.in Anesthesiology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|12||Neuro-anaesthesiology & Critical Care|
|14||Pediatric Neurology||M.D.in Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|17||Paediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care|
|19||Clinical Pharmacology||M.D.in Medicine / Pharmacology / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|20||Critical Care Medicine||M.D. in Anesthesiology / Medicine / Chest Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|21||Infectious Diseases||M.D. in Medicine / Pediatrics / Microbiology / Tropical Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|22||Therapeutic Nuclear medicine||M.D in Nuclear Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|23||Vascular Radiology||M.D in Radio-Diagnosis of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|24||Addiction Psychiatry, nddtc||M.D.in Psychiatry of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|25||Medical Genetics||MD in Pediatrics / Medicine / Obstetrics and Gynecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|26||Cardiac surgical intensive care||MD in Anesthesia / Pediatrics / Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|27||Reproductive Medicine||MD / MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|28||C.T.V.S||M.S. degree in Surgery of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|33||Minimal access surgery & general Surgery|
|34||Breast, endocrine and general Surgery|
|35||Surgicaloncology||M.S degree in Surgery / ENT of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|36||Head-neck surgery and oncology|
|37||Plastic and reconstructive surgery||M.S degree in Surgery / ENT / Orthopedics of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|38||Trauma surgery and critical care||M.S degree in Surgery / Trauma and Emergency Surgery of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|39||Gynaecologic Oncology||MD / MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by MCI|
The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree and tenure by 31st July, 2020. The candidates who are likely to complete their 3 years requisite qualification, degree and tenure after 31st July, 2020 will not eligible to appear in this examination.
Age limit :
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 1st July, 2020.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC / ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM / M.Ch for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.
AIIMS 2020 DM MCh Reservation Seats
The facilities for post – doctoral courses are available in the following super specialties for July, 2020 Session :
|Subject Code||Department||Subject / |
|01||Psychiatry||Addiction Psychiatry ( NDDTC )||2||1|
|02||CTVS||Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care||4||2|
|03||Cardiac - Anesthesiology||Cardiac Anesthesiology||1|
|07||Anesthesiology and Critical Care||Critical Care Medicine||2|
|08||Endocrinology & Metabolism||Endocrinology||1||0|
|09||Gastroenterology & HNU||Gastroenterology||4|
|11||Medicine & Microbiology||Infectious Diseases||2||0|
|13||Medical Oncology||Medical Oncology||4||1|
|16||Neuro - Anesthesiology & Critical Care||Neuroanesthesiology & Critical Care||4|
|18||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||2||2|
|19||Onco - Anesthesiology and Palliative Medicine Dr.BRAIRCH||Onco - Anesthesia, Dr.BRAIRCH||3||3|
|22||Pulmonary Medicine & Sleep Disorders||Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||3|
|23||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Reproductive Medicine||0||0|
|24||Nuclear Medicine||Therapeutic Medicine||1||1|
|25||Cardiac - Radiology||Vascular Radiology||2||1|
|27||Surgery||Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery||2||1|
|28||CTVS||Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery||4|
|30||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Gynecologic Oncology||1|
|31||ENT||Head - Neck Surgery and Oncology||*1||1|
|32||Surgery||Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery||3||1|
|33||Neuro - Surgery||Neurosurgery||1|
|34||Pediatric Surgery||Pediatric Surgery||2|
|35||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||2|
|36||Surgical Oncology||Surgical Oncology||3|
|37||Surgery Trauma Centre||M.Ch Trauma Surgery and Critical Care||3|
* For AIIMS Rishikesh Seats
** For AIIMS Jodhpur Seats
*** For AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Seats
Note : Candidate is allowed to submit application for one speciality / subject only
All the seats falling vacant before the declaration of result of DM / M.Ch entrance examination in the subject seats have already been advertised will be included.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Exam Scheme
- Online – Mode of Examination
- Duration of Examination is 90 Minutes Stage I & II
- Numbers of Questions – Stage-I ( 80 marks of 90 minutes ) & Stage-II ( 20 marks for Departmental Assessment )
- 80 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs )
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1 / 3 ( minus-one-third )
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Application Form
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.aiimsexams.org.
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website. The Online Application form will be available from 11th September, 2020. The Completed application form should be submitted on or before 2nd October, 2020
- General / OBC Category : [rupee] 1500 / – + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC / ST Category : [rupee] 1200 / – + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWBD Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Mode of payment : Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Instructions for filling the online application form
Candidate should fill in the Online Application with utmost care and follow the instructions and help manual of the Prospectus, step by step. Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may leads to rejection.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Online Registration & Submission of Application Form
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his / her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non – refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
- Online Registration : After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit / credit card / Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow the Instructions scrupulously.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip. The Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information / cancellation of candidature / loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form.
- No candidate should register more than one application.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo / Signature / Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Status of Online Registration
Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s Registered Email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding uploaded images and eligibility. However, candidates can check their status of uploaded images within three working days from the date of online Registration is done and subsequent further status updates. The rejected images can be updated till the registration is open.
The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Admit Card
Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he / she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi – 110608 on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Exam Centres
- The Examination will be conducted at cities listed below in online mode only [ Computer Based Test ( CBT ) ].
- Applicant should indicate his / her choice of city of examination in the application form.
- The city of examination shall be allotted on first-come first-serve basis.
- The centre of examination once allotted on first come basis, ( depending on number of nodes available ) will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. Applicants should therefore choose the choice of city with utmost care.
- In case of any discrepancy in exercising choice of city or non-availability of centre in the city opted in the appropriate column of application; the centre allotted by AIIMS will be considered as final.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and submit their application form at the earliest without waiting for the last date, to avoid not getting the city / centre of their choice.
|2||Delhi / NCR||02|
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Selection Procedure
Selections for D.M. / M.Ch / MD ( Hospital Administration ) courses are made through 2 – Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
Stage I : Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) .
Stage II : Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above [as per the decision of the meeting of the Academic Committee held on 14th September, 2013] in the written test ( Stage – I ) , candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical / practical / lab based assessment ( carrying 20 marks ) .
Final Selection : Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage – 1 and Stage – II Examination.
- The result of stage – I will be available on website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
- Last date for admission the DM / M.Ch / & MD ( Hospital Administration ) Entrance Examination will be 20th November, 2020. In any circumstances, last date for admission will not be extended after 20th November, 2020.
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Results
AIIMS Exam Date
AIIMS DM MCh Entrance Exam will be conducted on 20th November, 2020.
AIIMS Result Date
AIIMS DM MCh Entrance Exam Results has been declared
AIIMS 2020 DM / MCh Important Dates
|1||Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online |
Application through web portal
|16th February, 2018
( Friday )
|2||Last date for Registration of Online application||8th March, 2018
( Thursday )
|3||Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for |
rejection. Applicants are required to check status on 21st March, 2018 through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.
|21st March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|4||Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch & MD ( Hosp.Administration ) Entrance Examination for July 2018 session.||21st March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|5||Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos / Admit Card on website.||27th March, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|6||Written Test through online ( CBT ) mode||7th April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|7||Expected date of declaration of Result ( Stage I )||12th April, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|8||Departmental Assessment||23rd April, 2018 ( Monday ) to 25th April, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|9||Final result||28th April, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|10||Last date for admission in the course of DM / M.Ch & MD |
( Hospital Administration )
|31st August, 2018 ( Friday )|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
New Delhi – 110 608.
Telephone No : 26589900, 26588500 / 6421 /4499 / 6422,
Fax : 011 2658 8789
Website : www.aiimsexams.org