|Home Page||Application Form||Results||Counselling|
Important : In pursuant to the order passed by the Hon’ble SUPREME COURT OF INDIA in the Writ Petition ( C ) No.(s) 261 / 2016, dated 6th May 2016, between SANKALP CHARITABLE TRUST AND ANR, versus UNION OF INDIA AND ORS, no examination shall be permitted to be held for admission to MBBS OR BDS studies by any private college or association or any private / deemed University.
AIMS MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam
AIMS MBBS Course Duration
- Amrita Institute of Medical Science 2016 MBBS Course Duration is Four and half years plus one year compulsory rotating Residential Internship.
- AIMS MBBS 2016 consists of 100 Seats & curriculum will be as per Medical Council of India and University – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
AIMS MBBS 2016 Eligibility Conditions
- Should complete the age of 17 years by 31st December, 2016 and should not exceed 23 by the said date.
- Pass in higher secondary examination or its equivalent in the first attempt with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together and 60% marks in English separately.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2016 can also apply.
AIMS 2016 Medical Exam Pattern
|Course||Subjects||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|MBBS Course||Physics||25||150 Minutes|
|Biology / Biotechnology||70|
AIMS 2016 Medical Exam Centres
- New Delhi
- Kollam ( Amritapuri )
- California ( USA )
AIMS MBBS 2016 Selection Procedure
- Selection is based on the rank obtained in the All India Amrita Entrance Examination conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham