|Home Page||Application Form||Application Form Availability||Results|
AIMS 2017 Entrance Exam
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIMS ) invites admission Application for MD / MS / Diploma programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
AIMS 2017 Courses Offered
MD Courses :
|5||MD Community Medicine|
|7||MD Emergency Medicine|
|8||MD Forensic Medicine|
|11||MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|15||MD Respiratory Medicine|
|16||MD Nuclear Medicine|
|18||MD General Medicine|
|19||MD Radio Diagnosis|
MS Courses :
|1||MS General Surgery|
|3||MS Otorhinolaryngology ( ENT )|
|5||MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Diploma Courses :
|1||Diploma in Child Health|
|2||Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy|
|3||Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis|
|4||Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy|
|5||Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|6||Diploma in Opthalmology|
|7||Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology|
|8||Diploma in Psychological Medicine|
AIMS 2017 Course Duration
|S.No||Course||Duration of the Course||Curriculum|
|1||MD / MS||Three years from the date of commencement of classes.||As per MCI and the University – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|2||Diploma||Two years from the date of commencement of classe||As per MCI and the University – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
AIMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who have secured qualifying percentile for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) in 2017 are eligible.
- Permanent registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council after completion of compulsory rotating Internship ( Those who will complete their Internship by 30th April, 2017 are eligible ) .
- Candidates who hold MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations
Candidates shall go through the eligibility conditions detailed below and ensure his / her eligibility prior to submission of the Online Application Form.
|S.No||Course||Duration of the course||Eligibility Conditions|
|1||MD / MS||3 Years||
Eligibility For NRI Category :
Candidates those who qualified from NEET are eligible to apply for NRI category. Citizenship Indian nationals can apply under the General Category. Foreign nationals or NRI or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the NRI Category. To qualify under the NRI Category candidates must be an NRI or supported by either Parents or Brothers or Sisters or Spouse having an NRI status. Candidates supported by cousins, uncle, aunt, brother / sister-in-law or any other person will not be accepted.
NRI applicants should submit the photocopy of the passport and photocopy of the sponsoring relative’s passport at the time of Admission / Counseling. If the spouse is sponsoring and his / her name is not reflected in the passport, marriage registration certificate should be submitted. No other certificate or affidavit in lieu of the above will be accepted.
AIMS 2017 Mode of Selection
- Selection for admissions is based on the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) for all seat categories i.e Merit, Management and NRI.
- The seats will be filled only on the basis of Rank Order ( All India NEET Overall Rank ) under each category.
AIMS 2017 Exam Centres