AIMS 2018 Online Application Form
- Refer Amrita website www.amrita.edu/healthsciences
- Application Fee can be paid only by Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card
- Bank charges if any will be borne by the candidate.
- Application Fee is Non-refundable and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained.
For Admission related queries, contact
Health Sciences Campus
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
AIMS Ponekkara P.O., Kochi – 682 041.
Phone No.: 0484 – 2858373, 0484 – 2858374, 0484 – 2858383
AIMS 2018 Submission of Online Application Form
- Online Registration commences from February, 2018 and last date for online registration is on March, 2018.
- Photograph as per the dimensions to upload given in the instructions for Apply Online ( from website ) , candidates should upload clear, face close-up, visible photograph in their application form. The entire responsibility of uploading proper photograph rests within the candidates and their parents. Applications with no Candidate’s photograph properly uploaded will be rejected and not considered.
- Any discrepancies / misrepresentations in the statement of submission of incomplete or incorrectly filled forms or unclear photographs will lead to rejection of application.
- Keep a soft copy and printout of the online submission of application for future reference.
- Enter NEET Rank and Score details in the online application form. Applications with no Candidate’s NEET details will be rejected.
Online Application Registration ( OARS Portal ) process
- On visiting www.amrita.edu/healthsciences for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after registering into application portal using a valid email – id. While you initiate the process of application you will get a password through your email, which is required to be used till the admission process is completed. Hall ticket can also be downloaded only by using this password ( Keep record of your username and password for your reference ).
Start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps
- Personal Details
- Enter NEET Result
- Contact Details
- Parent / Guardian Details
- Qualifying / Qualification Details
- Reference Details
- Upload of Photograph ( as per the specifications mentioned above )
- Payment of Application Fee
- Account details
- Successful submission of application form
- Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected, such as if photo not uploaded or payment pending or any column not filled.
- Upload soft copy of Candidate’s photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save. Applications with no Candidate’s photograph properly uploaded will be rejected and not considered.
- Complete the online application form and pay Application Fee of ₹ 1500 / – ( Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only ) by using Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- If transaction of payment failed, you will receive SMS ( due to network technical error ) . In this case, you need to pay once again after sometime to make the payment successful and after successful payment click “submit” button for pdf form of application.
- Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive SMS stating “You have successfully submitted your application and Registration Number is as well as by e-mail.
- Keep a soft copy of submitted application form for future reference without fail.
- Any discrepancy in the statement of submission of incomplete or incorrectly filled forms or unclear photographs will lead to rejection of application.
AIMS 2018 Admission Procedure
- Counseling and Admission for MD / MS / Diploma and MDS courses will commence after receipt of the rank list from NEET. Dates of Counseling and Admission will be published at the university website under Result Page as well as in the respective Admission Pages of the website. Candidates are therefore advised to keep visiting website for updates on counseling.
- Candidates desirous of admission should report to the Chairman – Admissions ( Medical ) on the date / time and place announced in the website with the call letter. The Candidates those who opted Merit or Management or NRI seats in their application form, all Admissions will be considered on the basis of NEET Rank / Score corresponding to the seat options.
- Admissions will be made strictly on the basis of availability of seats. As soon as the seats are filled admissions will be closed. Mere reason that a candidate was present on the date of counseling will not confer any right on him / her for a seat.
- Interested candidates should report and be present at least half an hour before the time allotted on the date of counseling with call letter, announced in the website. Candidates will not be permitted to attend the counseling after 10.30 AM. Seat allotment will be done for the candidates present at time fixed by the Chairman-Admissions on the basis of the ranks of candidates present at the time of allotment on the date of counseling / allotment.
- If a candidate arrives late for counseling and seats get allotted to subsequent rank holders, he / she will have no right over the seats allotted to lower rank holders. Failure to report in time on the date fixed for counseling can result in a candidate forfeiting his / her chance for admission. In the event of any such appeals, decision of the Chairman -Admissions on the matter shall be final & binding
AIMS 2018 Important Dates
|1||Opening Date of Application Portal||February, 2018|
|2||Closing Date of Application Portal||March, 2018|
|3||AIMS 2018 Entrance Exam||April, 2018|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.