AIPGDET Admission Procedure 2016
AIPGDET 2016 Admission Procedure
AIPGDET 2016 Courses & Seats Available
Conduct of AIPGDET 2016
1. The eligible candidate is required to attend the AIPGDET 2016 at his / her own cost.
2. AIPGDET Examination medium will be in English.
3. AIPGDET 2016 paper will be of one and half hours duration, containing 125 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ). Questions will be single best response objective type with four choices. Each correct response will be awarded one mark. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
4. AIPGDET Entrance Test will be based on the Syllabus of the BDS Examination and will cover all the subjects of the BDS Course.
The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as below :
AIPGDET 2016 Result and Merit List
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of inter – se – merit of candidates taking in to consideration the preferences given by the candidates and availability of seat in the branch / discipline of the his / her choice, when called for counseling.
Tie Breaker :-
In case equal marks in the AIPGDET 2016, the inter – se – merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :-
First Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks in the aggregate of marks at the first. Second and Third B.D.S ( Part I and Part II ) examination taken together ,will be preferred. If the tie still persist then
Second Level : A Candidate securing Higher percentage of marks in the Third B.D.S. ( Part I and Part II ), will be preferred. If the tie still persist then :
Third Level : A candidate securing higher percentage of marks at the second B.D.S Examinations, will be preferred If the tie still persist then :
Fourth Level : An older candidate will be preferred over younger candidate.
Counseling and AIPGDET Admissions 2016
- At the counseling the eligibility of the candidate for admission shall be verified from the original documents and those found eligible will be offered admission to courses.
- The candidates will have to appear for counseling at their own cost.
- The physical presence of candidate at the counseling is essential. Absence of candidate at the specified time, date and venue will result in instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for admission and University will not be responsible for it.
- Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that He/ She will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will be depend upon the course and seats availability when his / her turn comes in order of his / her inter-se- merit position.
The following Original documents should be presented at the time of counseling ( Original Documents will be returned immediately ).
- Nationality Certificate / Valid Passport
- Birth certificate
- First B.D.S Examination Mark Sheet
- Second B.D.S Examination Mark Sheet
- Third B.D.S Examination Mark Sheet
- Final year B.D.S Examination Mark Sheet
- Rotating Internship Training Completion certificate / Certificate from Dean / Principal of the college.