AIPGMEE Application Form 2015
AIPGMEE 2015 Online Application Form
- AIPGMEE Online applications can be accessed and completed till 23:59 hrs on 10th October, 2014 only.
- Registration for appearing in the AIPGMEE 2015 is to be undertaken online at the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE
- Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline mode / printed copy by post; Candidates will be required to provide 3 choices of preferred locations where they are willing to take the test. Test centres shall be allotted to the candidates as per automated selection by the software. No request for change in date / centre / session shall be entertained.
- The prescribed registration fee of 2750/- ( for SC / ST / PWD / ( PH ) candidates ) and 3750/- ( for General / OBC candidates ) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE
- Candidates who are completing OR likely to complete their internship AFTER 31st March, 2015 need not apply for the AIPGMEE as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
AIPGMEE 2015 Filling of Online Application Form
- The online registration website for AIPGMEE for admission to MD / MS / Diploma courses for 2015 session is available at website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the registration guide available on the website before starting to the online registration.
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies cannot be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given and overview of the application before proceeding to fill up the online application.
- Online Applications for admission to the examination should be completed by the prescribed cutoff date.
At the end of Registration, the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement at the registered email id of the applicant. Admit card will be issued to candidate once test centre has been allotted to the candidate. All fields marked* in the online registration form are mandatory
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations.
- Candidates must preserve hard copy of application form ( confirmation page ) till end of counseling process as details mentioned in acknowledgement form will be required by selected candidates for Registration for online counseling for allotment of PG seat under All India Quota.
AIPGMEE 2015 Examination Fee
AIPGMEE Examination FEE :
- 2750/- ( For SC / ST / PWD ( PH ) candidates )
- 3750/- ( For General / OBC candidates )
The above fee is inclusive of examination fee and information bulletin; Please note that information bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for information.
How to pay for AIPGMEE 2015
1. The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, please visit the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE
2. Candidates remaining absent from the examination or ineligible will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
3. Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for AIPGMEE is Rejected / Candidature is found to be ineligible or Candidate is unable to appear in the Examination.
AIPGMEE 2015 Important Dates
|Advertisement for AIPGMEE 2014||8th August, 2014
|Availability of Information Bulletin||29th August 2014 - 10th October, 2014|
|Online Registration for AIPGMEE||29th August, 2014 - 10th October, 2014|
|Last date for accessing AIPGMEE Online Application Form||1st December, 2014 - 6th December, 2014|
|AIPGMEE 2015 Examination Dates||1st to 6th December, 2014
|Declaration of AIPGMEE Results||15th January, 2015|
AIPGMEE 2015 Navigation : AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern, AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Centre, AIPGMEE 2015 Counselling , AIPGMEE 2015 Results, AIPMGEE 2015 Bank Branches List, AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam,
AIPGMEE Related : AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, AIPMGEE 2015 Online Application Form, AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Application Forms, AIPGMEE Application Form 2015, AIPGMEE Delhi 2015 Application Form Availability, All India PG Medical Exam 2015 Online Forms, AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form Fee, All India PG 2015 Medical Forms, AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form Download, AIPGMEE 2015 Important Dates, AIPGMEE 2015 Apply Online, AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form Submission, AIPGMEE 2015 Online Registration, AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Fee Details, AIPGMEE 2015 Online Applications for Diploma, All India PG 2015 Application Form Status, AIPGMEE 2015 Registration Closing Date, AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Fee Payment Centres, All India PG Medical Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form, AIPGMEE 2015 Online Form Filling, How to Apply for AIPGMEE 2015 Exam, All India PG Medical 2015 Online Application Procedure,
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam 2015 Online Application Form – AIPGMEE 2015 Apply Online – AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Application Form Last Date – AIPGMEE Diploma 2015 Online Registration Form – AIPGMEE 2015 Important Dates – All India PG Medical 2015 Online Form Fee
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipgmee : Leave a response for aipgmee application form 2015 by amala