All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination – AIPGMEE 2015
AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam
National Board of Examinations,
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi – 110 029,
Helpline No. : 0124 – 6771700 / 1800111800 ( Toll Free ),
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee/.
The National Board of Examination has been notified by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct a competitive entrance examination All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2015 on All India Basis for admission to All India 50% quota MD / MS / Diploma Courses for the Admission Session 2015 ( except for colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir erstwhile and Telangana & Andhra Pradesh ).
AIPGMEE Entrance Exam 2015 Date
|AIPGMEE 2015 Medical Exam Date : 1st to 6th December, 2014|
AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Schedule
i. The All India PG Medical Entrance Examination shall be conducted from 1st December to 6th December, 2014 which is referred to as the testing window.
ii. Allocation of time for the AIPGMEE shall be as follows :
|Event||Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9.00 A.M.||2.45 P.M.|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9.30 A.M.||3.15 P.M.|
|Check - in Procedure||9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.45 P.M. to 3.45 P.M.|
|AIPGMEE Test State Time||10.00 A.M.||3.45 P.M.|
|AIPGMEE Test End Time||1.45 P.M.||7.30 P.M.|
iii. AIPGMEE 2015 Non Testing Days :
- December, 2014
- December, 2014
AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- Candidates who have studied / passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India ( Under central pool seats ) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India ( under central pool seats ) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir to the following address :
Deputy Director ( Examinations ),
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi – 110029.
Along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for AIPGMEE 2015 latest by 30th November, 2014.
The interested candidates from these states who want to apply for MD / MS / Diploma at AFMS Institutions are advised to read Chapter 9A.
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from the Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical Council of India shall not be eligible for this test. However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same st by 31st March, 2015 can take up this examination, but he / she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and st obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2015 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he / she will be completing internship by st 31st March, 2015.
- No request for relaxation of Compulsory Rotating Internship shall be accepted.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date in the online application system shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted College.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory st rotatory Internship for the year 2015 will be 31st October, 2014. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling and admission in allotted College.
- Some of the Universities are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.MoHFW / Dte. Gen. Health Services shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
- Acandidate can register and appear for AIPGMEE 2015 only once for admission to the academic year 2015-2016.
AIPGMEE 2015 Navigation : AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Pattern, AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Centre, AIPGMEE 2015 Counselling , AIPGMEE 2015 Results, AIPMGEE 2015 Bank Branches List, AIPGMEE 2015 Application Form, AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam,
AIPGMEE Related : AIPGMEE 2015 Medical Entrance Exam, AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Exam Date, AIPGMEE 2015 PG Diploma Exam Date, All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination – AIPGMEE 2015, AIPGMEE 2015 Medical Exam Schedule, All India PG Medical Exam 2015 Notification, AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Duration, AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Diploma Course Eligibility, AIPGMEE 2015 Marks Eligibility, All India PG Medical Courses 2015, AIPMGEE 2015 Medical Admission Test, All India PG Medical Delhi 2015 Exam Date, When AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam, NBE AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Schedule, All India PG Medical Entrance Exam Dates 2015, AIPGMEE Delhi 2015 MD MS Entrance Test, AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Diploma Examination, Education Qualification for AIPGMEE 2015 Exam, AIPGMEE 2015 Internship Eligibility, NBE Conducts AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Diploma Exam, AIPGMEE 2015 Entrance Exam Sessions, All India PG Medical Exam Details 2015, All India PG Medical Entrance Exam Delhi 2015 Information Brochure,
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam Date 2015 – AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS Diploma – AIPGMEE 2015 MD MS PG Diploma Courses – AIPGMEE 2015 Educational Qualification – AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility Details
Posted In medical entrance exam : aipgmee : Leave a response for all india post graduate medical entrance examination – aipgmee 2015 by amala