|AIPGMEE 2016 Revised Exam Date for Chennai Centre Candidates : 11th January, 2016|
AIPGMEE 2016 Counselling
- Hon’ble Supreme Court of India vide order dated 23.3.2012 in I.A. No.16/2013 in civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 in the matter of Anand S. Biji Vs Kerala State & others has directed Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to hold On line counseling for 50% All India Quota post – graduate Medical and Dental seats.
- In order to comply with these directions Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has constituted a Medical Counseling Committee ( MCC ). The 50% All India Quota PG Counseling scheme as devised and approved by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
- The allocation of seats to various MD / MS / Diploma Courses shall be undertaken through counseling conducted by the counseling agencies / authorities. The counseling for All India 50% quota seats shall be undertaken by Medical Counseling Committee.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.mciindia.org for the latest information about various MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma courses & seats available at various Medical Colleges / Institutions.
- Candidates may also visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counseling.
AIPGMEE 2016 Counselling Process
- Online Medical Counseling allotment process will start on February, 2016 http://mcc.nic.in
- Registration, Submission of choices, View indicative seat allotment, modify & lock choices
AIPGMEE 2016 First round of seat allotment :
- If Round I Is seat allotted then – Report to the Allotted Institute, complete Admission formalities and give willingness.
- If seat not allotted in Round I then – Look at MCC website for round II allotment.
- Totally AIPGMEE 2016 conducts 3 rounds of counselling allotments.