|AIPGMEE 2016 Revised Exam Date for Chennai Centre Candidates : 11th January, 2016|
AIPGMEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network.
- The test comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The weightage of MCQ’s in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its right to alter / vary / amend the same.
- AIPGMEE Exam 2016 Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
AIPGMEE 2016 Exam Timings
Allocation of time for the AIPGMEE shall be as follows :
|Event||Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting counter||9.00 A.M.||2.45 P.M.|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9.30 A.M.||3.15 P.M.|
|Check - in Procedure||9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.||2.45 P.M. to 3.45 P.M.|
|AIPGMEE Test State Time||10.00 A.M.||3.45 P.M.|
|AIPGMEE Test End Time||1.45 P.M.||7.30 P.M.|
Kindly note that the candidates shall be allocated to appear either in Forenoon session or in the Afternoon session i.e. the AIPGMEE comprises of ONE session / candidate only.
AIPGMEE 2016 Medical Syllabus
- All India PG Medical Entrance Exam 2016 Syllabus : The syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to the MCI website www.mciindia.org for complete document.
- The syllabus of the above topics shall be as per the latest Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Government of India. For Graduate Medical Education Regulations please refer www.mciindia.org.
AIPGMEE 2016 Question Distribution
Subject – wise distribution of questions for AIPGMEE 2016 :
|Sl.No.||Subject||Subject wise Weightage of Questions ( in Numbers )|
|8.||Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|9.||Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy||37|
|10.||Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|11.||Radiodiagnosis and Radiotheraphy||12 ( 6 + 6 )|
|12.||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|